A Legit Fairy Tale Princess Married To A(what People In Here Call)nw6 Subhuman.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't watch the video, but some mentioned that he is loaded. Do you think this princess would have hooked up with him if he was standing at the end of a counter bagging groceries for a living?

Me thinks not.

leidri

My Regimen
Reaction score
Op, you don't get the point.
We are not saying being bald makes you ugly. We say that it doesnt help you if you are already "random" or "ugly".
Me : i'm correct but not cute, i'm normal, and no so confident. So loosing my hair wont help me and will make me more shy.
And yes i will find someone, but its all question about seduction.
Physical attractivness is 90% of the first step of seduction. OF THE FIRST STEP. I know that being funny and smart is really important, but nobody will know it if they dont want to.

Sorry for my english

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I'm a man and quite honestly:

My interest in really beautiful women or models is very little, equal to 0

The woman must be symphatic for me, have something special, but certainly not a beauty.

I find beautiful women simply boring, even nice to look at, but sexually these women do not turn me on.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just percentages though, with hair you may have 70% of the female population open as options, but as a bald man 10-20%, with only 0.25-0.5% who are actually compatible, attractive and successful.
Life is not maths,Jean...Our heart is a highly unpredictable and irrational mental/emotional organ...

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't need a woman for a happy life.
Whoever needs a woman to be happy and content (dependency) makes something wrong in life
I don't depend my life on women,but i'm aware that i will never feel complete without the proper woman by my side.
I'm a biological human being,and nature,through thousands of years of evolution, has meticulously invested so much in the attraction game,and has created fine quality mechanisms(emotions),which i respect and i'm grateful for...
I'm really buying her stuff.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to finally admit something. when people on here talk about colors of pills, I don't know what the hell they are talking about??
but I don't really care about learning the color code either lol.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to finally admit something. when people on here talk about colors of pills, I don't know what the hell they are talking about??
but I don't really care about learning the color code either lol.
It's all about the Matrix scene with the red and blue pill.
Unfortunately life is more complicated than that...And humans can never actually be, perfectly disillusioned.

matrix-redpill.gif

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm fed up with people who use derogatory terms for hairloss sufferers like subhuman,garbage,degenerate.
It does seem cruel when people use these terms, like kicking someone when theyre already down.
It's because they mistakenly regard average looking women who put tons of make-up on their faces and post embellishing duck-face photos on social media,as hot and beautiful while they're not.
It makes no sense to gawk over pretty girls on Instagram. It has some of the most heaviest filters and editing. many cameras these days have "beautification" options. I dont like filters so much. People are fake as sh*t.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Calchas is bluepilled for reference.
don't tell me that! it might cause me to figure it out
It's all about the Matrix scene with the red and blue pill.
Unfortunately life is more complicated than that...And humans can never actually be, perfectly disillusioned.

View attachment 80139
oh, I thought it was like a secret incel code, lol. Red and blue? Ive also heard people use the word black pill before too.. andyou said something about a orange pill.. how many friggin pill colors are there for fucks sake!?! :confused:

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is English your second language?

Anyway, you wrote that he's a subhuman in the title. He's not subhuman. As for her, I never wrote that she wasn't hot. I wrote that she's not nearly as hot as you imply, which has an utterly different meaning than what you mistakenly interpreted. She's good-looking, but she's not "a legit fairy tale princess" nor is she "one of the most beautiful(inside/out)girls in the world".
women are attracted to masculinity

this is part of the attractiveness overall scale

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
women are attracted to masculinity

this is part of the attractiveness overall scale

It isn't that simple. There are many feminine features women find preferable statistically as well.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...when-does-woman-prefer-feminine-masculine-man

"Holzleitner found that, generally, women most preferred male faces that were moderately masculine. Very masculine or feminine faces were less appealing. However, the degree of masculinity a woman preferred in a man’s face depended somewhat on her own characteristics."

Seen the same elsewhere and anecdotally as well.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From all of you guys @Calchas seems the most alpha here lol... And if please all this victim negative toxic lookism bullshit stays in this topic, that would be just awesome...

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
This site needs a key for all the words Lookism, Cope, xxxCel, etc...

I'm struggling to keep up with all these meme terms. sh*t I'm old.

oldcel

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know there are plenty of caring and intelligent men with full heads of hair that women can choose from as well? Men aren't grouped into caring baldies or NW1 douchebags. Even if this was the norm (which it isn't, far from it) I don't want my head to look like a freshly circumsized cockhead, end of story. People absolutely judge you based on it, men and women alike, especially if you're young and bald. Young and bald = subhuman

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know there are plenty of caring and intelligent men with full heads of hair that women can choose from as well? Men aren't grouped into caring baldies or NW1 douchebags. Even if this was the norm (which it isn't, far from it) I don't want my head to look like a freshly circumsized cockhead, end of story. People absolutely judge you based on it, men and women alike, especially if you're young and bald. Young and bald = subhuman

This is bluepill territory, take away this reality sh*t and f*** off mate