A Legit Fairy Tale Princess Married To A(what People In Here Call)nw6 Subhuman.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm really fed up with the lookism on this forum and similar sites.
I'm fed up with people who regard hairloss as the end of your social/love life,as a death sentence, and as the worse plague of man.
I'm fed up with people who use derogatory terms for hairloss sufferers like subhuman,garbage,degenerate.
Such people are more ugly in their souls than in their appearance,and blame everything on nature.
Of course everyone wants his hair back,like myself,but it's not the end of the world.

I believe that most of the genuinely beautiful women are shy and introverted and look for a caring and intelligent partner than superficial wannabe chads.I know people in here believe the opposite,but they're wrong.
It's because they mistakenly regard average looking women who put tons of make-up on their faces and post embellishing duck-face photos on social media,as hot and beautiful while they're not.These are the bratty ones.

Actually,now that i'm thinking about it,i would be more envious(in a good sense)of a man like the one in the video, who created a family with such a girl,than with famous chads like Brad Pitt,Johnny Depp,Leo DiCaprio who are messed-up in their personal lives.

The moral of the story:
You can be rich,famous and fullhead, and still be a failure in your private life.
And you can be an average looking,bald man and have one of the most beautiful(inside/out)girls in the world.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw a NW5 with an absolute bae today. I wanted to ask her wtf she was thinking. The only way I can explain this is that these particular women are either looking for a cucked, subservient shell of a man or they’re gold digging as it seems to be in this case.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That guy is not nearly as ugly, and that woman not nearly as hot, as you make them out to be.
Where exactly did i say that he's ugly?..I said he's average looking...and he's 45 while she's 27.
And the girl is not hot???Wtf ru talking about man? Why don't you post your pictures to see how you look like?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where exactly did i say that he's ugly?..I said he's average looking...and he's 45 while she's 27.
And the girl is not hot???Wtf ru talking about man? Why don't you post your pictures to see how you look like?

Is English your second language?

Anyway, you wrote that he's a subhuman in the title. He's not subhuman. As for her, I never wrote that she wasn't hot. I wrote that she's not nearly as hot as you imply, which has an utterly different meaning than what you mistakenly interpreted. She's good-looking, but she's not "a legit fairy tale princess" nor is she "one of the most beautiful(inside/out)girls in the world".

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is English your second language?

Anyway, you wrote that he's a subhuman in the title. He's not subhuman. As for her, I never wrote that she wasn't hot. I wrote that she's not nearly as hot as you imply, which has an utterly different meaning than what you mistakenly interpreted. She's good-looking, but she's not "a legit fairy tale princess" nor is she "one of the most beautiful(inside/out)girls in the world".
Is logic your brain language?
I said in the title that people like YOU call people like HIM,a subhuman.A 80 IQ is enough for everyone to get that.
I don't know what you perception of hot is,but for me she's at Taylor Hill level.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw a NW5 with an absolute bae today. I wanted to ask her wtf she was thinking. The only way I can explain this is that these particular women are either looking for a cucked, subservient shell of a man or they’re gold digging as it seems to be in this case.
She wasn't poor...She was a top class model...And she could always marry a fullhead rich of her age.
But you just can't stand it right?...That's it people,you can't stand it.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL.

It's been a good while since we had someone with this much of a bluepill/white knight mentality incarnated.

Good on ya mate. Some say ignorance is bliss.

Dirty_Harry

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm really fed up with the lookism on this forum and similar sites.
I'm fed up with people who regard hairloss as the end of your social/love life,as a death sentence, and as the worse plague of man.
I'm fed up with people who use derogatory terms for hairloss sufferers like subhuman,garbage,degenerate.
Such people are more ugly in their souls than in their appearance,and blame everything on nature.
Of course everyone wants his hair back,like myself,but it's not the end of the world.

I believe that most of the genuinely beautiful women are shy and introverted and look for a caring and intelligent partner than superficial wannabe chads.I know people in here believe the opposite,but they're wrong.
It's because they mistakenly regard average looking women who put tons of make-up on their faces and post embellishing duck-face photos on social media,as hot and beautiful while they're not.These are the bratty ones.

Actually,now that i'm thinking about it,i would be more envious(in a good sense)of a man like the one in the video, who created a family with such a girl,than with famous chads like Brad Pitt,Johnny Depp,Leo DiCaprio who are messed-up in their personal lives.

The moral of the story:
You can be rich,famous and fullhead, and still be a failure in your private life.
And you can be an average looking,bald man and have one of the most beautiful(inside/out)girls in the world.

Hate to ruin it for you, but the guy seems very loaded though...

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL.

It's been a good while since we had someone with this much of a bluepill/white knight mentality incarnated.

Good on ya mate. Some say ignorance is bliss.
I only take the orange pill bro...You're still stuck with your red/blue dilemma?..You need to update:)

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you lost your virginity yet?

You’re projecting again brainlet

29A8A1B3-D923-4EC8-81D0-89B25452D674.jpeg

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only take the orange pill bro...You're still stuck with your red/blue dilemma?..You need to update:)

No dilemma here, the red pill was swallowed a couple of years ago.

Why are you even on this forum when hair dosen't matter in the women department and you'd rather be that bald dude over Pitt/Dicaprio?