A Legit Fairy Tale Princess Married To A(what People In Here Call)nw6 Subhuman.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I remember once some guy said I am a POS and go ahead ban me sort of thing. I said no, he doesn't have an impact either way on the forum for it to matter. Then he started swearing more as he was angry I wouldn't ban him and said he's not important. "I know you want to ban me you ***" yet I actually truly didn't even think of it :D

I think that there have been cases of suicide by cop here.

k9gatton, and vincent777.

IMO they should have just politely asked you for a ban.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I remember once some guy said I am a POS and go ahead ban me sort of thing. I said no, he doesn't have an impact either way on the forum for it to matter. Then he started swearing more as he was angry I wouldn't ban him and said he's not important. "I know you want to ban me you ***" yet I actually truly didn't even think of it :D
I do remember :)

max.b

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw a NW5 with an absolute bae today. I wanted to ask her wtf she was thinking. The only way I can explain this is that these particular women are either looking for a cucked, subservient shell of a man or they’re gold digging as it seems to be in this case.

This forum really reminds me of /r/hapas

It's supposedly a subreddit for half-Asians, but in reality is full of guys who complain how no one wants to date them, because they look Asian.

JeanLucBB, you do realize that baldness is seen as masculine and dominant? (Unless it's some obviously insecure guy with a combover). It also makes you look older, but certainly not a cuck, subservient shell. WTF?

max.b

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do remember :)

Whoah, a moderator!

Can you ban me for like a month? I'm wasting way too much time here. If you can't ban me for a month, ban permanently. TIA. I'm serious.

P.S. If you need a reason, I apparently caused this forum's only female to consider suicide. It's in the "Would you date a bald woman" thread.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whoah, a moderator!

Can you ban me for like a month? I'm wasting way too much time here. If you can't ban me for a month, ban permanently. TIA. I'm serious.

P.S. If you need a reason, I apparently caused this forum's only female to consider suicide. It's in the "Would you date a bald woman" thread.
If you really want this...
I hope you were not joking!
There you go :-(