A Legit Fairy Tale Princess Married To A(what People In Here Call)nw6 Subhuman.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha you are so cute mate :D <3
Truth is I need more than a break I think.

My hair situation is going really bad... it's a catastrophy and everything I attempt to save it turns into another catastrophy... therefore, reading about the cutting edge treatments has been making me really sad lately. Depressed. Like... I know there is no hope. Other health issues are adding on top of that.
On another hand, I have to admit I may have been seeking attention and venting here as a way of coping instead of accepting that I am losing my looks and feminity, and somehow dignity on the process :( I am weaker than my posts tend to let appear.
This place is a shelter for me, but sometimes it's a frustrating one...
I have also been quite stressed since I have been harassed by someone and had some private stuff linked to people (and no, it's not nudity :D). I have become ultra vulnerable, even though it was unrelated to this site. It's not the primary reason at all, the primary reason being that I am depressed I think, but things are starting to build up towards the better thing for me being to quit HairLossTalk.com.

Pas,i think you are a spoiled and bratty little b**ch, who wants to see all of us here begging you on our knees to stay.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO mate :D only you can come up with sentences like that.
I don't like beaches btw... all those people showing their body :confused: That's my @Patrick_Bateman side. Not to mention my belly ruined by CPA HAHAHAHAhahaha:(
You guys don't worry about me.

perhaps just google jude law for a while

hes looking good!

jude-law-shows-off-his-unique-style.jpg

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess it means I entered depression.
I hope i didn't transmit it to you...I excel at dragging people down emotionally.
The best way to get rid of a temptation,is to succumb to it...So i don't understand your thinking.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This Oscar Wilde quote has been used to advertise a TV show where men and women would cheat on their bf and gf with streaper looking people on an island... not his best quote maybe!
I don't read classic literature...I'm mostly on French postmodernism.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baudrillard is my favorite...I lmao when i read his books,and people around me are stunned as they usually don't see people laughing when reading books...De la seduction,is my favorite of his.
I also like the deconstructionism of Derrida,another funny dude.
And of course Lyotard,though i've only read the Postmodern condition from his works.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Baudrillard is my favorite...I lmao when i read his books,and people around me are stunned as they usually don't see people laughing when reading books...De la seduction,is my favorite of his.
I also like the deconstructionism of Derrida,another funny dude.
And of course Lyotard,though i've only read the Postmodern condition from his works.

Who are your favourite film directors?

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who are your favourite film directors?
It's films,not directors.
The Element of crime by LvT was always one of my favorites.
Barry Lyndon,2001 and Eyes wide shut from S.K.
Dogtooth by Lanthimos is the most influential film i've ever seen..I watched in a cinema in October 2009 and it still lingers inside me.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I admit deconstructionism is interesting, even though it's not my "thing". I don't find Derrida very funny haha. I studied philosophy and specialized in secularization topic. I loved reading Saint Augustin and was quite surprised at Lyotard last book about Augustin. He actually died before finishing it. It happens that one of Lyotard student and successor just died last week. I was helping him on a book he wanted to edit and reprint.
You haven't told me that,Pas.
Derrida is unwantingly funny.Using language to describe how arbitrary it is to use language, is a funny thing in itself:)

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's films,not directors.
The Element of crime by LvT was always one of my favorites.
Barry Lyndon,2001 and Eyes wide shut from S.K.
Dogtooth by Lanthimos is the most influential film i've ever seen..I watched in a cinema in October 2009 and it still lingers inside me.

"It's films,not directors."

Did you misread the question? I literally just ask for your favourite directors, not your favourite films, I don't get where the random insult came from.

All of those are beautiful films however. Did you see Lanthimos' last film Killing of a Sacred Deer?

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe off the top of my head for films Nashville (Altman), Out 1 (Rivette), virtually the entire filmography of Eric Rohmer especially The Green Ray, La Jetee (Marker)

For directors Rohmer number 1,also De Palma, Bergman, Bunuel, Paul Thomas Anderson, Dreyer

These are the last 200 odd things I've watched

https://mubi.com/users/7402468/watchlist
Dude,you're a hardcore cinephile!
There will be Blood is a masterpiece.
I can't stand Bunuel to be honest.
Have you seen the Spirit of the Beehive and Cria Cuervos?