A Highly Informative Hairloss Video - Must Watch

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can give you 20 reasons why that video is bullshit.

But really I think one is enough: he said that estrogen is bed for hair and you need to keep it very low. What a retard.

Well produced videos doesn't mean they are accurate. Let's not turn this forum into a conspiracy one

Oui, the moment someone starts bagging on estrogen when it comes to hair loss, I immediately stop listening. That sh*t is the only thing, besides Minoxidil, that has ever given me regrowth.

And I mean really, if they seriously think estrogen is causing their hair loss, why don't they just get on low dose arimidex and cure their hair loss forever? They don't, because it doesn't work, and will probably accelerate hair loss, not stop it. What a bunch of idiots.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Video is bullshit.
There are millions of full heads with high prolaktin levels and all that stuff he mentioned. Its complete BS!

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oui, the moment someone starts bagging on estrogen when it comes to hair loss, I immediately stop listening. That sh*t is the only thing, besides Minoxidil, that has ever given me regrowth.

And I mean really, if they seriously think estrogen is causing their hair loss, why don't they just get on low dose arimidex and cure their hair loss forever? They don't, because it doesn't work, and will probably accelerate hair loss, not stop it. What a bunch of idiots.

I thought the same thing about estrogen, but he may be onto something with prolactin.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I can give you 20 reasons why that video is bullshit.

But really I think one is enough: he said that estrogen is bed for hair and you need to keep it very low. What a retard.

Well produced videos doesn't mean they are accurate. Let's not turn this forum into a conspiracy one

@whatevr @fuDHTck

Yeaaa riiight, so how about we objectively look at "Pattern Baldness" instead of just Male or Female. The fact is there are Females out there, 2 of whom are in my family who suffer from "Pattern Baldness" who have high Estrogen bud. Hence the reason for this discussion. If you think that just DHT and DHT alone are the reason for hairloss with out several other contributing factors then your ignorance speaks for its self.

If that is the case then why doesn't every single person who jumps on finasteride not see 100% success??

Like @BaldAsshole said. Did you ever think there was a reason for the increase in DHT in the upper scalp? How DHT may be going to that specific location due to other reasons? Therefore causing the damage? Read his post before you speak.

Its a fact that Estrogen is off the charts in Fat guys. But then again you never see a Fat *** whos bald eh? :rolleyes:

Video is bullshit.
There are millions of full heads with high prolaktin levels and all that stuff he mentioned. Its complete BS!

Yea theres even more heads under the age of 40 espcially in the Androgen Peak between puberty and age 30 who have higher DHT levels who have full heads of hair...... Your point is??

@vegetassj

How do you just dismiss @Badbald who is telling you is DHT is already low and his prolactin is off the charts.... Ignorant much?

I am not saying DHT plays no role but you are all assuming that DHT just eandomly goes to the scalp and a genetic predisposition causes the DHT to rape your follicles to death and thats that. Bro science much? If the actual scientists do not know the exact mechanism that DHT works on in the follice to damage it how would you?

@BaldAsshole theory makes the most sense to me so far. There is something that occurs in the scalp (wether or not that "thing" is due to a genetic predisposition, we cant say, because we dont know what that "thing" is) that causes the DHT to then gather in the scalp in abundance which could be a very significant contributing factor in "MALE" Pattern Baldness.

However if the follicles where funcitoning correctly there is a good chance there would not be and abundence of DHT that rushes to the follicle in the first place.

You are all literlly blaming the person found at the scene of a murder who happens to be there after the crime has been committed!! Fun fact. They have been there since Puberty aka long before the murder even happnened and nobody was being killed. So 1) they lost their sh*t and decided to become murderers 2) Something else caused the death and the DHT ran over to try and help but got caught with the bodies in the process and is being charged for murder.

Ps alot of you need to learn the difference between Correlation and Causation.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a fact that Estrogen is off the charts in Fat guys. But then again you never see a Fat *** whos bald eh?

Nowhere near female levels regardless. Not enough to protect them from male pattern baldness.

The fact is there are Females out there, 2 of whom are in my family who suffer from "Pattern Baldness" who have high Estrogen bud.

The female pattern looks different than the male one anyway, and there are numerous reasons for that kind of hair loss. I'm not an expert on FPHL. But estrogen is protective against male pattern baldness, in sufficient quantities.

If you think that just DHT and DHT alone are the reason for hairloss with out several other contributing factors then your ignorance speaks for its self.

Your words, not mine.

You've got a lot of nerve coming around here throwing words like ignorance to a member who's been here for 4 years. Consider you don't know as much as you think you do, and tone down the attitude.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nowhere near female levels regardless. Not enough to protect them from male pattern baldness.

The female pattern looks different than the male one anyway, and there are numerous reasons for that kind of hair loss. I'm not an expert on FPHL. But estrogen is protective against male pattern baldness, in sufficient quantities.

Your words, not mine.

You've got a lot of nerve coming around here throwing words like ignorance to a member who's been here for 4 years. Consider you don't know as much as you think you do, and tone down the attitude.

Yea okay buddy boy, look up @bags I lost my login because I always use burner emails bud. Sooo thanks for coming out lmao. Not to mention I was cruising these fourms for years before I made that profile and I have been a member at the "not to be mentioned" site before your Aug 2014 date.

The fact you think account creation date = knowledge on hairloss, again speaks for its self. Lol goof.

The fact you said you dont know much about FPHL, and then say it occurs in a different pattern which again, is false considering the two people I actually know and see regulary who have it are diffuse thinners like myself in the exact same pattern....

Last edited:

oleg

My Regimen
Reaction score
You also see the poor bastards whose dick and balls shrunk from finasteride... So contrary to what the Castrated Crew on here would suggest you do ( join them in the depths of Micro Penis Hell) DO NOT DO IT BRO! Seriously, please, for the love of everything Holy just Shave it, take roids, get jacked, and be Alpha as Sean Connery in the 70/80s. Your hair will be no good if your a tubby dickless beta male who cant say "hi" to a girl with out stuttering.
I love reading stuff like this, really amusing, especially when people use words like "bro" and terms like "alpha". Fun stuff :D
tubby dickless beta male
fkin gold

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea okay buddy boy, look up @bags I lost my login because I always use burner emails bud. Sooo thanks for coming out lmao. Not to mention I was cruising these fourms for years before I made that profile and I have been a member at the "not to be mentioned" site before your Aug 2014 date.

The fact you think account creation date = knowledge on hairloss, again speaks for its self. Lol goof.

The fact you said you dont know much about FPHL, and then say it occurs in a different pattern which again, is false considering the two people I actually know and see regulary who have it are diffuse thinners like myself in the exact same pattern....

Shame you didn't learn a thing or two about humility in all that time. It usually goes together with intellect and knowledge, and lacks in those who pretend to have them. When you bring some evidence to support your theories I might entertain you seriously, until then - have a nice day. "Bud".

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I want to stay out of any arguments but I can tell you my blood tests with the prolactin are correct as I had to have these repeated by my GP 3 times before they would refer me to an endo, so its consitantly been the same. I have had the DHT tested twice both of which were low. Literally my only goal is to see if there was a way we could collectively do something to try and help each other by an off chance theres something thats been missed by researchers, maybe researchers who dont care as much as us about the problem ( I have a feeling not many people do) or have other motives such as being paid to ensure a specific medication works, not actually actively looking for a route cause.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love reading stuff like this, really amusing, especially when people use words like "bro" and terms like "alpha". Fun stuff :D

fkin gold

Your on finasteride. Obviously your going to defend the truth about your reality lol. I promise you I do not know one single performance athlete I train with who has taken a DHT blocker and not gotten of right away, citing beta male side effects. Increased stomach fat, loss of libido, loss of strengh, loss of stamina, lathargy, lack of focus and concentration, lack of motivation.

But yes, if you are already a fat, lazy, ED suffering, junk food eating pig then yeeeaaaahh, ofcourse you have no side effects, youre already out of whack as it is. The fact people take Anti Andros and claim No Sides is bullshyt in its self. You are lowering your natural hormones (the main one that actually makes you a MAN) with a chemical process. The goal of finasteride is in fact a Side Effect which effects NORMAL HUMAN MALE FUNCTION.

But seeing you were probably far faaaar from being a Male before the finasteride, of course you would have no sides. Thats just a simple plain and honest fact. If you actually did any single activity that required the use of your DHT (any physical activity at ALL) you would definately notice all of those sides. The fact you do not, speaks voumes on your lifestyle. In which case the hair on your head is the least of your worries.

oleg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your on finasteride. Obviously your going to defend the truth about your reality lol. I promise you I do not know one single performance athlete I train with who has taken a DHT blocker and not gotten of right away, citing beta male side effects. Increased stomach fat, loss of libido, loss of strengh, loss of stamina, lathargy, lack of focus and concentration, lack of motivation.

But yes, if you are already a fat, lazy, ED suffering, junk food eating pig then yeeeaaaahh, ofcourse you have no side effects, youre already out of whack as it is. The fact people take Anti Andros and claim No Sides is bullshyt in its self. You are lowering your natural hormones (the main one that actually makes you a MAN) with a chemical process. The goal of finasteride is in fact a Side Effect which effects NORMAL HUMAN MALE FUNCTION.

But seeing you were probably far faaaar from being a Male before the finasteride, of course you would have no sides. Thats just a simple plain and honest fact. If you actually did any single activity that required the use of your DHT (any physical activity at ALL) you would definately notice all of those sides. The fact you do not, speaks voumes on your lifestyle. In which case the hair on your head is the least of your worries.
I am amazed at the accuracy of your desription of me
pls more

Nextjohns

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think prolactin has some affect aswell, and am beginning to think cortisol also.

High dopamine = low prolactin and vica versa. So if you're depressed (and most likely fapping more) you're raising prolactin and DHT. Also your cortisol would likely be high as well in this scenario.

Clearly something is messing with the sensitivity of our AR receptors. For people who say this is simply genetics how do they explain the rise in male pattern baldness in the Japanese post-WW2? Even in the West it is clear there are far more guys balding prematurely than before.

Last edited:

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how do they explain the rise in male pattern baldness in the Japanese post-WW2?

Radiation?

No, seriously, I know a girl that is losing a lot of hair and her tests show high prolactin and testosterone. I have higher than normal testosterone, but very low libido, prolactin may explain this, I always feel like sh*t after sex or masturbating. Anecdotal reports are not decisive by any means, but I find it interesting. Any more baldies with high prolactin, low libido, ADHD symptoms...?

I don't take antiandrogens, so it is not result of any medication, and I have had post-eyaculatory depression my entire life. Dopaminergics greatly increase my libido, but they make me manic, so they are not really an option.

bassa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/prolactin/

Prolactin increases cytokine secretion and inhibits the suppressor effect of regulatory T (Treg) cells in healthy individuals (R).

T cells, mice have lots off, thus also lots of hair growth... Men however, not so much

7) Prolactin Inhibits Blood Vessel Growth
Prolactin increases vasoinhibins, which are known for their inhibiting effects on blood vessel growth, vasopermeability, and vasodilation (R).

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This. This is the key. When we are in our androgen peak we all have a full head of hair and as we age and our androgens start to drop we start balding more and more. This clearly indicates that there is some other key factor involved in this. Something in our bodies changes as we grow older that in the presence of androgens makes us go bald. It's not the androgens themselves.

In the video the guy says it is prolactin and his theory actually makes sense. High prolactin levels are associated with vitamin D deficiency, ostheoporosis and calcificacion of tissue. Prolactin also increases vasoinhibins, which are known for their inhibiting effects on blood vessel growth, vasopermeability, and vasodilation. This would explain the calcification and loss of bloodflow in balding areas and why vasodilators like minoxidil work.

Thanks a lot for sharing the video. I think i will try a few of the things mentioned in it. We should also try to go deeper and find more links between alopecia and high prolactin levels. I'm going to do a bit of research on pubmed and see what can I find. It would also be great to check bloodtests of people who are taking antiandrogens and see if there is any change in prolactin levels. Another cool study to test the theoy could be to compare the prolactin levels of bald men vs non bald men.

Share us what you find to fix the prolactin issue!!!! :)

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All you need to do is eat organic, take your vitamins, and buy our 100% vegan all-natural supplement brewed by the wise shaman elders with thousand-year-old magic Chinese herbs and spices like "ginseng extract" and "ginkgo biloba" that we discovered in our secret jungle oasis that Big Pharma doesn't want you to know about

deadhairfollicle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyhow to guys like myself who are going bald while in puberty androgens are surely the reason right?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all no one ever said male pattern baldness is one size fits all. The fact certain people do not respond to certain meds clearly illustrates that!

No one here is saying DHT is not implicated in some way shape or form. We are now just doing research on this thread and realizng that for some unknown reason DHT rushes to the top of the scalp in an overabundent amount.

Like one poster was stating it was found that abundant DHT was found at the site of injury in other body parts. It went there to help wound healing, however, it does this via calcification. That same calcification is what causes the death of the hair follice.

The question is why does the DHT go to that particular area on our scalp in the first place in such higher than normal quantitiys? Wht is signaling DHT to go to the Scalp. Clearly something happens in that region of the scalp (Change) that was not happening before which causes the influx of DHT and therefore calcification = death of follicle.

Prolcatin has also been found in studies to prevent hair from entering the Anagen Phase and also triggering hair in any phase to enter the Catagen Phase.

These are not things that can be over looked.

finasteride - just reduces a very much nessecary and needed Male hormone required for proper and healthy Male body function. It does not address the root cause at all.

Min - just stimulates the scalp to get the blood flow moving and most likely may help in breaking down that calification of the follicles while triggering PGE1 to produce more hair.

Even the Japanese boys are just saying lets take follicles from else where that do not seems to inccur this (Change) and clone/culutre them and replant them in other areas.

A real cure, which is where Gene Editing comes in on a very very very Atomic level, is to figure out what gene expression changes in the scalp that causes DHT to flood there in the first place. Seeing that majority of people even high Norwood had their balls drop considerably before they started loosing hair.

Even bodybilders who have trained for many many years have calcification of tendons and muscles. When they break down muscle to rebuld it, it is wound healing. Thats why many advanced guys suffer so many injuries compared to your newbie. There has been shown in post injury scans a build up of calcification.

One way to prevent that is to do Yoga. The closet thing to that for our scalps I would assume is Massage.

But I can infact say that my lifestyle and lack of stress all around has greatly helped contribute to me maintaining my Norwood 1.5 diffuse thinning. Infact once I came off 8 month Keto (Hair cells cannot metabolize without Glucose or Fructose. Keytones cant fuel Hair cell metabolism) in 2013 I have maintained the exact amount of hair.

So for others it may be more of one thing than the other, but it is stright buffoonary to suggest just DHT and DHT alone is the issue. Just like us saying DHT has 0 role in hair loss.

Anyhow to guys like myself who are going bald while in puberty androgens are surely the reason right?

Last edited: