A cure in 2025-2030?

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you cant blame people for being a little pessimistic. Also if they have advanced thinning, drugs only do so much. NOW I do feel people should not let it ruin their lives. Especially their healthy younger years. Because before they know it, there will be worse probelms headed ones way, much much worse than balding. 20 to 40 is a very short and FAST time. 40 to 50 flys by. Major health issues begin for A LOT of people in their 50's or earlier especially those who dont take care of themselves. A complete mental break down and depression over hairloss for years straight until one is 40 or 50 is not doing them any favors...sure it sucks but no ones life is perfect even if we think it is....

Anyhow the amount of negativeness and depression I see here over hairloss is sad. People need to break out of the cycle and as you say...USE THE TOOLS AVAILABLE to you. Drugs, hair transplant or even topix. Whatever gets one through the day for years. But one thing is for sure not everyone can get or have a super thick head of hair. I have to continually remind my brother of this. He constanly remembers his hair as something it wasnt. Even when he was 20.lol Maintain a full look the best you can but dont chase something that was never there to begin with.( We both always had dry fine wavy hair and he constantly wants hair like Kurt Russel...)
listen there is no point in pretending - appearance is the most important, then health and finally money to maintain both

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
listen there is no point in pretending - appearance is the most important, then health and finally money to maintain both

Whatever you say. When you get a bit older and start feeling the creaks you will understand. They come quick and if you ignore what you put in your body you wont have a very active or happy lifestyle in middle age. We are older a lot longer than we are younger....good luck..

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I don't know but I do believe this is the last generation of men that will be bald.

Your son will have topical, localized DHT blocking drugs or transplants will improve to the level of FUE having near 100% yield and thus with about 10,000 grafts to spare, the entire norwood6/7 area can be covered pretty well.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatever you say. When you get a bit older and start feeling the creaks you will understand. They come quick and if you ignore what you put in your body you wont have a very active or happy lifestyle in middle age. We are older a lot longer than we are younger....good luck..
health and beauty is available to the rich, you can live with an ideal diet at some point you start to get old anyway

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
health and beauty is available to the rich, you can live with an ideal diet at some point you start to get old anyway
Well of course you start to get older. Bit health and beauty is NOT only available to the rich..its not only expensive eating healthy and exercising. Anyone who says that is just making excuses to continue bad habits. Why would one want to hasten the aging process with putting garbage in their bodies and being couch potatoes???? It's all a BS when people say it's only for the rich to stay healthy...smh...

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a cure actually, it's called HRT. We've seen NW6s turn into dense NW1s with gigadosing estrogen. If you look at how much people are despairing and whining here, one has to wonder why they don't just go with it for half a year and then maintain on Dutasteride.

It paints a larger picture too, HRT shows that you could potentially recover from even the most drastic amount of loss, yet there's people who doubt a sideless cure will come at all. They dismiss every post in this section, saying the funny 5 year meme over and over again, never looking into the actual new discoveries hair and skin researchers make. I'm not saying the cure is around the corner, I say that people here are so consumed by their own misery, that they go on endless tirades of uninformed doomposting.

If your hair loss has brought you down so low that you can't do anything besides spamming legitimate research threads with pessimism all day, just swallow your pride, take finasteride or Dutasteride, or HRT, accept the sides, and move on. If you don't want to make that deal, then your hair isn't worth as much to you as you make it out to be.

Now again, for the sake of the research section, let's keep our heads up, look out for any interesting news and group buys, look into the mechanisms of hair loss, decide which upcoming treatments will be bullshit or not, and stop with the goddamn doomposting. The cure will be here, if not soon then later, if not 5 years then 10, and so on. But there will be one.
If you find cancer in your leg and chop the leg off, did you cure cancer or just remove it?

I agree with the sentiment of your post, this forum/sub has become a echo chamber for whining depressed people who just want to be able to complain about how miserable they are. That being said, I don't think HRT is really a cure for hairloss, and 6 months is not even enough time to get the growth you are talking about, so you're basically asking people to fully transition and transition back for maybe 2-3 years of hair.

Again, I agree with the other sentiment of your post where you talk about cures and where we are at in the process. The fact that HRT can actually bring some people back from NW6 to NW2/1 shows that this is a process that can be reversed. The science might not be there right now, but I do think we're under 10 years from a definitive almost cure-like process being at least in trials. Whether that be through medication to fix the broken environment and restore stem cells to the DP or through cloning/multiplication.

Last edited:

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
If you find cancer in your leg and chop the leg off, did you cure cancer or just remove it?

I agree with the sentiment of your post, this forum/sub has become a echo chamber for whining depressed people who just want to be able to complain about how miserable they are. That being said, I don't think HRT is really a cure for hairloss, and 6 months is not even enough time to get the growth you are talking about, so you're basically asking people to fully transition and transition back for maybe 2-3 years of hair.

Again, I agree with the other sentiment of your post where you talk about cures and where we are at in the process. The fact that HRT can actually bring some people back from NW6 to NW2/1 shows that this is a process that can be reversed. The science might not be there right now, but I do think we're under 10 years from a definitive almost cure-like process being at least in trials. Whether that be through medication to fix the broken environment and restore stem cells to the DP or through cloning/multiplication.

Yeah. Maybe one of the more depressed persons need to try the estrogen thing and let us all know how it works out for them. If they are unwilling to do it than they need to get on with life and make the best of it. Complaining endlessly is not gonna magically bring a cure for them...

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do hope that you are very very young, froggy, because when you get older, at some point in life, even if you are surrounded by beautiful ppl, if they don't add something positive to your life, you just move on.

Your train of thought is almost an absolute truth if you are a horny teenager, but later in life you will really understand how relative beauty is.

Nowadays, if I see a hot young woman that I want to date, I watch her habits. Does she exercise? Does she like to get a tan without sunblock? Is she educated? Does she like eating healthy food? Does she have fine genetics? Is she a good company? Does she enjoy my company? If the answer to those questions is "yes", than that is a woman worth my time and attention. That is a true beautiful person.

You want inner and outer beauty. Looks on their own are not enough anymore with time.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do hope that you are very very young, froggy, because when you get older, at some point in life, even if you are surrounded by beautiful ppl, if they don't add something positive to your life, you just move on.

Your train of thought is almost an absolute truth if you are a horny teenager, but later in life you will really understand how relative beauty is.

Nowadays, if I see a hot young woman that I want to date, I watch her habits. Does she exercise? Does she like to get a tan without sunblock? Is she educated? Does she like eating healthy food? Does she have fine genetics? Is she a good company? Does she enjoy my company? If the answer to those questions is "yes", than that is a woman worth my time and attention. That is a true beautiful person.

You want inner and outer beauty. Looks on their own are not enough anymore with time.
I see you're not ugly, you won't understand me because you haven't lived your day as an ugly man

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see you're not ugly, you won't understand me because you haven't lived your day as an ugly man
Ooohh But I am. The ugly dude in the table. And I am short.

After the 25 years old, I don't believe in natural beauty alone. If you don't have a good genetic as you get older, you skin will melt in your face. If you don't have good habits, you will be fat and with that crocodile skin when you are in yours 30s. I got tired to see ppl I considered hot in their 20s become destroyed in their 30s.

Guess what? I work out, I am educated, calm, funny. As an ugly dude, I can't point to a hot woman and say "Hey, I wanna f*ck you", but eventually another woman will approach me because of my qualities.

This is not a world filled with ugly ppl. This is a world filled with boring, violent, paranoid, filth, uneducated ppl.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ooohh But I am. The ugly dude in the table. And I am short.

After the 25 years old, I don't believe in natural beauty alone. If you don't have a good genetic as you get older, you skin will melt in your face. If you don't have good habits, you will be fat and with that crocodile skin when you are in yours 30s. I got tired to see ppl I considered hot in their 20s become destroyed in their 30s.

Guess what? I work out, I am educated, calm, funny. As an ugly dude, I can't point to a hot woman and say "Hey, I wanna f*ck you", but eventually another woman will approach me because of my qualities.

This is not a world filled with ugly ppl. This is a world filled with boring, violent, paranoid, filth, uneducated ppl.
What if good looks are important to me? I'm not deceiving myself

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What if good looks are important to me? I'm not deceiving myself
Well, me neither. Looks are very important to me. That is why I want to workout for the rest of my life and why I look way better in my 30s than in my 20s. At least I was blessed with good genetics when we are talking about aging. I still look like in am in my 20s. But anyone can see that there is way more to life than looks and money like you say. Qualities even more important. You are deceiving yourself by denying that.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, me neither. Looks are very important to me. That is why I want to workout for the rest of my life and why I look way better in my 30s than in my 20s. At least I was blessed with good genetics when we are talking about aging. I still look like in am in my 20s. But anyone can see that there is way more to life than looks and money like you say. Qualities even more important. You are deceiving yourself by denying that.
the quality of life means money, health and good looks - I don't need more to be happy

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man they dont have a f*****g Website and god knows when the trials start. They might already have dropped it tbh. Even if not I highly doubt lowering Prolactin Levels will be without sides. But yeah obviously it is more promising then the ridiculous stuff from 2014, but Id say 2027 the earliest
The endo trial was just registered. The Androgenetic Alopecia one will follow soon

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
the problem is that in this sector, more than in others, researchers have worked by induction and not by deduction.

Results have been found with minoxidil, finasteride etc etc only by chance or pure intuition.

No one or almost no one has bothered to draw a complete map of the problem, therefore what we can have are exclusively solutions that target a single piece of the puzzle.

In science perfection or complete description of processes is impossible, there will always be something that will escape, but starting with a complete mapping of the reference system would be the starting point for any search for a solution, excluding any luck
What disease besides Androgenetic Alopecia has been cured? I think you underestimate the complexity of the problem and the progress made in solving it. We are almost there

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What disease besides Androgenetic Alopecia has been cured? I think you underestimate the complexity of the problem and the progress made in solving it. We are almost there
almost there?????????????????????????????????????????? they are at least 10 years away