A cure in 2025-2030?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
almost there?????????????????????????????????????????? they are at least 10 years away
That's not far. What I meant though is we have almost unraveledthe etioligy of Androgenetic Alopecia. Researchers are closing in on how to reverse it. Of course it will take many years to get any drug through clinical trials

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not far. What I meant though is we have almost unraveledthe etioligy of Androgenetic Alopecia. Researchers are closing in on how to reverse it. Of course it will take many years to get any drug through clinical trials
yes, ten years is no long, actually is very fast

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter how much I wanna be optimistic, but on other hand I am very realistic person. To be honest everyday I care less and less about hair loss, because I gave up. Don’t waste your time too much here, go enjoy your life. If you can afford good hair transplant, then do it. If you can be on big 3 without side effects, then take them. Otherwise, waiting for real solution to came out it is pointless, because real solution is far away from practical daily use. Maybe 10-15 years from now. It is sad that we are one of the last generations without any real solution for hair loss. Don’t blame scientists or doctors working to cure baldness for their slow progress, because it is very complex problem.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter how much I wanna be optimistic, but on other hand I am very realistic person. To be honest everyday I care less and less about hair loss, because I gave up. Don’t waste your time too much here, go enjoy your life. If you can afford good hair transplant, then do it. If you can be on big 3 without side effects, then take them. Otherwise, waiting for real solution to came out it is pointless, because real solution is far away from practical daily use. Maybe 10-15 years from now. It is sad that we are one of the last generations without any real solution for hair loss. Don’t blame scientists or doctors working to cure baldness for their slow progress, because it is very complex problem.
10-15 years is, in my opinion, real, earlier it would be great, I do not blame anyone, if anyone wants a cure in a year, let them start working on it themselves

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At the least being on this forum and having knowledge on who to invest in early will earn you a decent paycheck assuming whoever crosses the finish line first goes public.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Han Bio’s president interview in late September. He wants to sell you hair loss product, but, otherwise, he is bald :D

Nevermind, can someone of you K-pop fans translate what he is talking about.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a cure actually, it's called HRT. We've seen NW6s turn into dense NW1s with gigadosing estrogen. If you look at how much people are despairing and whining here, one has to wonder why they don't just go with it for half a year and then maintain on Dutasteride.

It paints a larger picture too, HRT shows that you could potentially recover from even the most drastic amount of loss, yet there's people who doubt a sideless cure will come at all. They dismiss every post in this section, saying the funny 5 year meme over and over again, never looking into the actual new discoveries hair and skin researchers make. I'm not saying the cure is around the corner, I say that people here are so consumed by their own misery, that they go on endless tirades of uninformed doomposting.

If your hair loss has brought you down so low that you can't do anything besides spamming legitimate research threads with pessimism all day, just swallow your pride, take finasteride or Dutasteride, or HRT, accept the sides, and move on. If you don't want to make that deal, then your hair isn't worth as much to you as you make it out to be.

Now again, for the sake of the research section, let's keep our heads up, look out for any interesting news and group buys, look into the mechanisms of hair loss, decide which upcoming treatments will be bullshit or not, and stop with the goddamn doomposting. The cure will be here, if not soon then later, if not 5 years then 10, and so on. But there will be one.

HRT will turn you into a woman?

John DeFOOL

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No cure will come to you leeches. I will discover the cure on my secret discord server with my group buy simps. When we discover the cure before accredited scientists we will make sure you leeches don’t know about it

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
No cure will come to you leeches. I will discover the cure on my secret discord server with my group buy simps. When we discover the cure before accredited scientists we will make sure you leeches don’t know about it
Enjoy....

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The orignal poster of this thread was very prescient imo. I "always" said when getting into hairloss communities and whatnot that there wouldn't be any CURE before 10years, even with the useless Japanese laws. Always got insulted and disliked for thinking this by older and recent posters. The "2 year away" team have always been deluding themselves.

Now, about new TREATMENT(s), I think 2025 isn't that bad. There are like 5 treatments underway if I recall right. They are said to be there before 2025, but it's to soon brothers.

Hutnubu

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a general question... We are all experimenting different substances and there are alot of different group buys going on. I would like to keep uptodate if some of those experiments yield results. But i dont want to join every single discord server to check if somebody has results to show. And i dont think the purpose of those discordgroup are that people join just to stay informed about new stuff that seems to work. is there any way to keep uptodate with your results? will you post here on hairlosstalk once something seems to work? or is there a discord server specialy for that? I think we are all in this together and once sth seems too work we shouldnt keep this to us but share instantly with the comunity. Thanks to all those bravehearted that test new stuff!!

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score
The orignal poster of this thread was very prescient imo. I "always" said when getting into hairloss communities and whatnot that there wouldn't be any CURE before 10years, even with the useless Japanese laws. Always got insulted and disliked for thinking this by older and recent posters. The "2 year away" team have always been deluding themselves.

Now, about new TREATMENT(s), I think 2025 isn't that bad. There are like 5 treatments underway if I recall right. They are said to be there before 2025, but it's to soon brothers.
2025 is bad when you can test the drug and save your hair.. , no one guarantee you that you will respond in 2025 , so you better know now then later