A cure in 2025-2030?

overforus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I am telling you this: If you cannot tolerate Finasteride, its over for your hair. Get off this forum and go watch bald cafe, hit the gym and never look back. Thats it. These companies are all a big disaster. Stemson reprogramms f*****g blood cells. Do you actually think this will grow on your head even in 10 years? It wont

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I am telling you this: If you cannot tolerate Finasteride, its over for your hair. Get off this forum and go watch bald cafe, hit the gym and never look back. Thats it. These companies are all a big disaster. Stemson reprogramms f*****g blood cells. Do you actually think this will grow on your head even in 10 years? It wont
even if stemson fails, it will bring us closer to the cure, I appreciate this forum, so I'll be here if you don't like it, go to the gym free way :)

overforus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
predicting when the cure will appear will do nothing, everything is in the hands of scientists, if there was a bald billionaire on the forum it would be best
You are right! Honestly at least hope medicine, Kintor and Stemson definetely wont have funding issues, so lets see.

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Essentially the 'cure' is here for a lot of balding men. finasteride and minoxidil + hair transplant. You just need a decent amount of money for all of this.

For me, I was balding at 16, could not get meds at that age, and was a student with no money, I also wasn't convinced that finasteride could work anyway. So I never took any meds. I am now in my 30's and NW6 with crap donor. I have the money to do a hair transplant, but my donor is too crap according to many surgeons that I've sent photos to. So I am basically screwed....

and it's the guys that are in a similar situation to me that are also screwed. But according to many, if you are NW5 or less and get on minoxidil and finasteride and get a hair transplant.... you can get your life back.

The only thing I could do to make myself look a bit better was get SMP.

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemson reprogramms f*****g blood cell
lol and so what are you trying to say with that? this is not even funny you try to be edgy but you are literally too f*****g stupid to understand this is a standard procedure to derive IPC in modern molecular biology? you say this as if it was actually laughable when its nothing but solid science, if it works or not nobody knows but they problem wont certainly not be that they "program f*****g blood cells"

you loser

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly as I got a hair transplant and now have sides on finasteride, I will rope if pyri fails
why would it fail as a maintenance treatment? if they had no success they would not have gone into phase 3. with this type of drug a faikure in phase 3 is very unlikely actually as the concept has been proven and compared to other clinical trials e. g with cancer drugs for example there will not be any new side effects that have not appeared in the phase 2 study. but based on your blood cell comment you do not appear to be the smartest here exactly...

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
but lets be sserious. things are looking worse than ever before arent they? there is only like 2-3 companies that have a product that would even make sense. everything else is literal garbage. i mean, if kintor and stemson fail then there will not be a new treatment, not cloning, not even maintenance before at least 2030 just based on time it takes to conduct trials. that is very grim. there is nobody, literally nobody interested in this. bestwould be if finasteride turns out to be cancerous or something like that, taken of the market so there will be an incentive to cater to this market. otherwise i can see alzheimers or multiple sclerosis being solved before hair loss. the problem is that hair loss is almost as complex on a molecular level than other very evil fatal diseases but as it is not lethal or debilitating in a non cosmetic way, there is no funding. sure, at some point technology will be so advanced with gene editing and epiginetic programming that it will be verx easy to get a very effective treatment. but this is realistically 15-20 years away if you include clinical trials. if in the next 10 years a company starts such an endevour. pretty crazy in my opinion but i do not think it is overly pessimistic that in 2030 there will be no alternativr to finasteride. why would there be if nobidy is working on it? what do you think?

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but lets be sserious. things are looking worse than ever before arent they? there is only like 2-3 companies that have a product that would even make sense. everything else is literal garbage. i mean, if kintor and stemson fail then there will not be a new treatment, not cloning, not even maintenance before at least 2030 just based on time it takes to conduct trials. that is very grim. there is nobody, literally nobody interested in this. bestwould be if finasteride turns out to be cancerous or something like that, taken of the market so there will be an incentive to cater to this market. otherwise i can see alzheimers or multiple sclerosis being solved before hair loss. the problem is that hair loss is almost as complex on a molecular level than other very evil fatal diseases but as it is not lethal or debilitating in a non cosmetic way, there is no funding. sure, at some point technology will be so advanced with gene editing and epiginetic programming that it will be verx easy to get a very effective treatment. but this is realistically 15-20 years away if you include clinical trials. if in the next 10 years a company starts such an endevour. pretty crazy in my opinion but i do not think it is overly pessimistic that in 2030 there will be no alternativr to finasteride. why would there be if nobidy is working on it? what do you think?
what is the meaning of anyone's opinion on this forum? all we can wait is and that's it, maybe there will be a cure in 10 or maybe 100 years

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To give people some hope:

40 companies are working on the hairloss problem, more than ever.
How many of these companies are working on the permanent cure?

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score
To give people some hope:

40 companies are working on the hairloss problem, more than ever.
Only 1-3 are legit , that actually report and update, the rest probbly not update

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
not sure how long i can cope anymore

You should not talk like that...I get that its frustrating to people but you need to get things under control and realize most people just donr care. Especially when you get older. Do the best you can with what you got than maybe 10 or 15 years down the road get a transplant to help you along or not. I'm sure you dont look as bad as you think you do...

fearofthereaper

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a cure actually, it's called HRT. We've seen NW6s turn into dense NW1s with gigadosing estrogen. If you look at how much people are despairing and whining here, one has to wonder why they don't just go with it for half a year and then maintain on Dutasteride.

It paints a larger picture too, HRT shows that you could potentially recover from even the most drastic amount of loss, yet there's people who doubt a sideless cure will come at all. They dismiss every post in this section, saying the funny 5 year meme over and over again, never looking into the actual new discoveries hair and skin researchers make. I'm not saying the cure is around the corner, I say that people here are so consumed by their own misery, that they go on endless tirades of uninformed doomposting.

If your hair loss has brought you down so low that you can't do anything besides spamming legitimate research threads with pessimism all day, just swallow your pride, take finasteride or Dutasteride, or HRT, accept the sides, and move on. If you don't want to make that deal, then your hair isn't worth as much to you as you make it out to be.

Now again, for the sake of the research section, let's keep our heads up, look out for any interesting news and group buys, look into the mechanisms of hair loss, decide which upcoming treatments will be bullshit or not, and stop with the goddamn doomposting. The cure will be here, if not soon then later, if not 5 years then 10, and so on. But there will be one.

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
There is a cure actually, it's called HRT. We've seen NW6s turn into dense NW1s with gigadosing estrogen. If you look at how much people are despairing and whining here, one has to wonder why they don't just go with it for half a year and then maintain on Dutasteride.

It paints a larger picture too, HRT shows that you could potentially recover from even the most drastic amount of loss, yet there's people who doubt a sideless cure will come at all. They dismiss every post in this section, saying the funny 5 year meme over and over again, never looking into the actual new discoveries hair and skin researchers make. I'm not saying the cure is around the corner, I say that people here are so consumed by their own misery, that they go on endless tirades of uninformed doomposting.

If your hair loss has brought you down so low that you can't do anything besides spamming legitimate research threads with pessimism all day, just swallow your pride, take finasteride or Dutasteride, or HRT, accept the sides, and move on. If you don't want to make that deal, then your hair isn't worth as much to you as you make it out to be.

Now again, for the sake of the research section, let's keep our heads up, look out for any interesting news and group buys, look into the mechanisms of hair loss, decide which upcoming treatments will be bullshit or not, and stop with the goddamn doomposting. The cure will be here, if not soon then later, if not 5 years then 10, and so on. But there will be one.

Well you cant blame people for being a little pessimistic. Also if they have advanced thinning, drugs only do so much. NOW I do feel people should not let it ruin their lives. Especially their healthy younger years. Because before they know it, there will be worse probelms headed ones way, much much worse than balding. 20 to 40 is a very short and FAST time. 40 to 50 flys by. Major health issues begin for A LOT of people in their 50's or earlier especially those who dont take care of themselves. A complete mental break down and depression over hairloss for years straight until one is 40 or 50 is not doing them any favors...sure it sucks but no ones life is perfect even if we think it is....

Anyhow the amount of negativeness and depression I see here over hairloss is sad. People need to break out of the cycle and as you say...USE THE TOOLS AVAILABLE to you. Drugs, hair transplant or even topix. Whatever gets one through the day for years. But one thing is for sure not everyone can get or have a super thick head of hair. I have to continually remind my brother of this. He constanly remembers his hair as something it wasnt. Even when he was 20.lol Maintain a full look the best you can but dont chase something that was never there to begin with.( We both always had dry fine wavy hair and he constantly wants hair like Kurt Russel...)