A Buzzcut Is Really Unforgiving When You Start To Lose Density

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He went to Elithairtransplant, one of those bad Turkish clinics that do multiple guys a day and where they have perhaps unexperienced technicians do all the work. It's the worst thing you can do when you do a hair transplant. Just look overharvested his donor zone is. He wasn't a candidate to begin with and now can't really afford another one. It's fucked up because he definitely will need one as he is not on finasteride.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He went to Elithairtransplant, one of those bad Turkish clinics that do multiple guys a day and where they have perhaps unexperienced technicians do all the work. It's the worst thing you can do when you do a hair transplant. Just look overharvested his donor zone is. He wasn't a candidate to begin with and now can't really afford another one. It's fucked up because he definitely will need one as he is not on finasteride.
I don't know about this particular clinic and its reputation; however, I think that often Turkish techs are more experienced than the typical transplant doctor in North America, just due to the sheer volume of clients that they deal with.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They don't even use microscopes in some of those clinics. That's all you need to know. And of course I wasn't talking down the expertise of some technician but the fact that you don't know if you get someone who has experience working on tissue for 15 years or 15 days. You don't even speak their language. This is the most important thing you will ever do in your life regarding your appearance. Don't be stupid. Once you're cut, you're cut.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They don't even use microscopes in some of those clinics. That's all you need to know. And of course I wasn't talking down the expertise of some technician but the fact that you don't know if you get someone who has experience working on tissue for 15 years or 15 days. You don't even speak their language. This is the most important thing you will ever do in your life regarding your appearance. Don't be stupid. Once you're cut, you're cut.
Turkey is always a better option than North America with the exception of 3 or 5 clinics.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Turkey is always a better option than North America with the exception of 3 or 5 clinics.
I disagree, outside of cost nearly every clinic is inferior. N the ones that are good, the cost difference isn't nearly as much. When I get mine done, it's going to be with a well regarded clinic in the u.s. where I live. Even then it might not be perfect, but I'll have given it the best chance.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ridiculous. Educate yourself.

there are bad clinics everywhere, in the usa too, just because some guys go to bad clinics in turkey doesn't mean it's not the ideal place to go to, generally speaking I agree @Me Vs DiffuseThinning turkey is basically the capital of hair transplants they have tons of clients all day long, if you want to go to the place that has the most experience in hair transplants it's turkey

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there are bad clinics everywhere, in the usa too, just because some guys go to bad clinics in turkey doesn't mean it's not the ideal place to go to, generally speaking I agree @Me Vs DiffuseThinning turkey is basically the capital of hair transplants they have tons of clients all day long, if you want to go to the place that has the most experience in hair transplants it's turkey
The hair transplant doctors in North America have spread propaganda to turn people away from transplants in places like Turkey, India and South Korea. The reality is that those places are cheaper, more efficient, and they know the needs of young people. Most places in North America do small surgeries of 1500 grafts on old men.

There are a few good surgeons in North America, I'm not gonna say there aren't any. H&W, Rahal, Rassman, Bernstein - these guys are all good. However, you can get a high quality transplant in Turkey from one of the top clinics there, the ones that use microscopes, for a fraction of the cost.

Yeah, sure, there are more government regulations in the North America. But that also means that clinics in North America are more hesitant to try new methods or be more aggressive.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The hair transplant doctors in North America have spread propaganda to turn people away from transplants in places like Turkey, India and South Korea. The reality is that those places are cheaper, more efficient, and they know the needs of young people. Most places in North America do small surgeries of 1500 grafts on old men.

What do graft numbers and the ages matter in this regard? What you should always be going for is naturalness and you get that from an experienced doctor who can prove that he has achieved naturalness in hundreds of patients. If you go to a Turkish clinic, you don't even know the name of the doctor. All they do is draw on the f*****g unnatural straight hairline - which isn't even really suited to you face most of the time, it's just some basic numbers and measurements. Sure, there are American surgeons who are bad and Turkish ones that are good but overall it is a very fucked up industry and you gotta be smart about this. 10k is not a lot of money in the long run. I'd gladly pay that or more to get it done right the first time to avoid fixes or bad results.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do graft numbers and the ages matter in this regard? What you should always be going for is naturalness and you get that from an experienced doctor who can prove that he has achieved naturalness in hundreds of patients. If you go to a Turkish clinic, you don't even know the name of the doctor. All they do is draw on the f*****g unnatural straight hairline - which isn't even really suited to you face most of the time, it's just some basic numbers and measurements. Sure, there are American surgeons who are bad and Turkish ones that are good but overall it is a very fucked up industry and you gotta be smart about this. 10k is not a lot of money in the long run. I'd gladly pay that or more to get it done right the first time to avoid fixes or bad results.

North American surgeons generally don't have the expertise or are too afraid of risk to do a high graft procedure. The good North American clinics cost way more than 10k for someone who has moderate to advanced hair loss. It will cost 10k just for only 2k grafts, which isn't enough if you're a guy who is diffusing like hell. A good reputable Turkish clinic will charge you $8k for 4000 grafts. A good North American clinic will charge you 20k for the same number of grafts. In this case, the good Turkish clinic, one of the reputable ones, will have more experience and will be accountable because they have a good reputation to keep. The good North American clinic will also do a good job because they have good doctors and will be held accountable. However, in such a case, it's obvious to choose the REPUTABLE Turkish clinic if you want to save 12k.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
North American surgeons generally don't have the expertise or are too afraid of risk to do a high graft procedure.

You say that like it's a bad thing. We obviously come from different backgrounds and have a vastly different perspective on this. If you're "diffusing like hell," you're not a good candidate anyway and should probably not go for a transplant.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
eaj4uglxkaergcr-format-jpg-name-900x900-jpg.jpg

end destination norwood 4a

487230079-1419961873-jpg-quality-8-height-1201-jpg.jpg

end destination norwood 5 a

d5b56b94f61e48db124ba9786c22ebd4.jpg

end destination norwood 1

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
I think buzz cut easily takes away 30 to 40 percent of their looks for pretty much anyone.I hate when people say do a buzz cut man. Why don't they realise that buzz cut is BS compared to a fuller hairline.And I have noticed that this generally comes from people who are themselves going bald and rocking a buzz cut. Don't know they are jealous or what.

Last edited:

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think buzz cut easily takes away 30 to 40 percent of their looks for pretty much anyone.I hate when people say do a buzz cut man. Why don't they realise that buzz cut is BS compared to a fuller hairline.And I have noticed that this generally comes from people who are themselves going bald and rocking a buzz cut. Don't know they are jealous or what.
Truly good looking men look just as good with a buzz cut as with long hair. It's usually the dead average looking man who can't go for a buzz cut.