6 Months On Finasteride = Hairline Receded Back A Full Norwood

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jpon541 man the thing is that at the moment your hair really looks pretty shity, no offense. So that's why some people tell you it'll be better to shave it. I understand that being slick bald is not your goal but to be honest I think it would suit you much better the shave it for a few months. Get rid of that fuzzy hair and this way you'll be out of your mind and not stress everyday about it. You could shave it, let it go for a couple of months, shave it again drama let it grow shaving and so on. Do that for the next 12-16 months, take pics every 2-3 months and then compare them and assess! You may discover that you had a great recovery story and then go on then enjoy your hair. This way just taking very low quality pictures and wondering every day if it's better or not won't help you in the long run man.
I agree. I can tell he has a poorly shaped dome, but shaving it down to nubs n waiting it out is the best way. I am positive styling it forward still looks like trash. Don't even bother and just buzz it down.

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree. I can tell he has a poorly shaped dome, but shaving it down to nubs n waiting it out is the best way. I am positive styling it forward still looks like trash. Don't even bother and just buzz it down.

Actually, people tell me all the time I'd look great bald. I have very thick facial hair that i keep groomed well. And i have the narrow tall head.

If you guys saw me in person you'd think the same

I'm also 195 lean with a pretty toned physique. I work out 4x a week

whatintheworld

Reaction score
How about you give me some advice/pointers on how to take better pics? I'd love to know what i can change

What type of phone do you have? It should be good enough so that you can go outside, when the sun is out, and take a few pictures in daylight, with a top down view of your head.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, people tell me all the time I'd look great bald. I have very thick facial hair that i keep groomed well. And i have the narrow tall head.

If you guys saw me in person you'd think the same

I'm also 195 lean with a pretty toned physique. I work out 4x a week
Id have to see your face and profile. I see a cone head type of thing going on there. I'm hardly making fun, because I have a bicycle seat type head myself. Bald is not good on me

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Id have to see your face and profile. I see a cone head type of thing going on there. I'm hardly making fun, because I have a bicycle seat type head myself. Bald is not good on me

You're good, I appreciate the honesty.

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you guys think about me adding duta in just once a week? I've heard even that can help.

I'm not worried about sexual sides, more worried about the massive shed.

Thoughts?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think about me adding duta in just once a week? I've heard even that can help.

Thoughts?
I have less sides on dutasteride than finasteride. And there was no massive shed. And besides, sheds are temporary. You want to save your hair or not?

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thoughts?
I am nit taking any but it to me it seems that if the sexual sides (or other sides) don't bother you then you shouldn't be scared by sheds. It's very likely that you won't have what to shed anyway after a while just from male pattern baldness

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have less sides on dutasteride than finasteride. And there was no massive shed. And besides, sheds are temporary. You want to save your hair or not?

Great to hear! Would you recommend i start now or give finasteride the full year first?

And should I start with 1x a week and gradually work my way up to 3x?

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally just lost a chunk of my hairline. This isn't supposed to happen 9 months into finasteride.

dutasteride time?

Attachments

• 20190925_154336.jpg
    20190925_154336.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 493