6 Months On Finasteride = Hairline Receded Back A Full Norwood

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep saying people are assholes and you are improving. Thats great. But honestly, we cant see sh*t with these pictures. Looks like you are taking pictures underwater with a nokia 3310.

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Took these outside. Hair is combed forward.

As you can see my density is still meh but i have full coverage on the crown and an ok hairline.

Attachments

• 20200131_135805.jpg
    20200131_135805.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 585
  • 20200131_135728.jpg
    20200131_135728.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 582

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Took these outside. Hair is combed forward.

As you can see my density is still meh but i have full coverage on the crown and an ok hairline.

Cant compare to the othet pictures but these are much better. Hair density isnt great indeed. Gonna take a while before you get it all back. But it is possible.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your crown is paper thin, your hair is fried from whatever shampoo you're using (keto/nizoral, no?). If you aren't allergic to minoxidil add a micro dosage of oral minoxidil to your regimen (say 2.5mg/daily). Call me crazy but it honestly seems like your hair is still being corroded by all that DHT, is Duta out of the question?

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your crown is paper thin, your hair is fried from whatever shampoo you're using (keto/nizoral, no?). If you aren't allergic to minoxidil add a micro dosage of oral minoxidil to your regimen (say 2.5mg/daily). Call me crazy but it honestly seems like your hair is still being corroded by all that DHT, is Duta out of the question?

Well it was worse a year ago. We'll see

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I have a topical i use for scalp eczema. Dries the hair a little

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"All that DHT"

My DHT is 10 bro.. normal range is 15-45

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate, im in the same f*****g boat. I'm at the end of month 4 of finasteride, where supposedly most start to see progress. I dont see any. My shedding is insane, extreme levels. 200-300 hairs in ~2 days. NW6 zone thinned out badly.

Absolute f*****g bullshit. According to studies 86% of males who took finasteride has their loss halted.

I wonder if it's somehow connected with extreme levels of stress of my life, since i also have lots of grey hairs.

Kinda clueless right now if to stick with fun or jump on duta. sh*t is absolutely fucked up.

UnknownT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate, im in the same f*****g boat. I'm at the end of month 4 of finasteride, where supposedly most start to see progress. I dont see any. My shedding is insane, extreme levels. 200-300 hairs in ~2 days. NW6 zone thinned out badly.

Absolute f*****g bullshit. According to studies 86% of males who took finasteride has their loss halted.

I wonder if it's somehow connected with extreme levels of stress of my life, since i also have lots of grey hairs.

Kinda clueless right now if to stick with fun or jump on duta. sh*t is absolutely fucked up.
Go see a dermatologist

blue16

My Regimen
Reaction score
Photos are looking much better dude! Glad things are slowly starting to make there way in the positive direction, and now we can actually see the progress accurately now too lol

NSix

Established Member
Reaction score

There is more variation in Finasteride than there is in Dutasteride.

dutasteride is more consistent (low variability)

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still got a ways to go but more of the blonde hairs have darkened. Just finished month 15.

Attachments

• 20200421_101541.jpg
    20200421_101541.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 596
  • 20200421_101757.jpg
    20200421_101757.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 581