6 Months On Finasteride = Hairline Receded Back A Full Norwood

UnknownT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried duta every day for 6 months and dont rate it at all. Ive been on finasteride everyday for a year now and think its much better

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair just keeps getting better and better every day. Was not expecting this. I hope this encourages others!

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cleaned my mirror.. dicks

Attachments

• 20200121_105529.jpg
    20200121_105529.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 433

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You come here asking us to check how your hair’s progressing. Even with sharp and detailed pics, we usually have hard time spotting any worsening in some cases. And you come here with a 0.1 MP cam asking for help. At least help us help you...

You guys are still dicks

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You come here asking us to check how your hair’s progressing. Even with sharp and detailed pics, we usually have hard time spotting any worsening in some cases. And you come here with a 0.1 MP cam asking for help. At least help us help you...

People have been saying i have shitty quality pics for years. Every time i get a new phone i ask for a good camera. This is legit gaslighting

blue16

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey bro, glad to see that your hair seems to be improving. But I agree with the others, those pics are really low res and pretty blurry to the point where it's hard to accurately evaluate the progress.

Might be an issue with the focus of the camera, or something to do with the settings, but it does look like it's from a BlackBerry from 2005 or something.

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I
Hey bro, glad to see that your hair seems to be improving. But I agree with the others, those pics are really low res and pretty blurry to the point where it's hard to accurately evaluate the progress.

Might be an issue with the focus of the camera, or something to do with the settings, but it does look like it's from a BlackBerry from 2005 or something.

I think it's because i take the pic and then i zoom in and crop it. THAT'S WHY.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While in the post containing the 2 pics together seems like there s a clear improvement, the photo is of such bad quality that it could also be a smudge.

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While in the post containing the 2 pics together seems like there s a clear improvement, the photo is of such bad quality that it could also be a smudge.

I've been shedding again a little but at least now i know it'll come back.