I'm balding so rapidly

Attachments

• 20191106_195252.jpg
    20191106_195252.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 553

JeToker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just go duta anyway, but tbh at this point, you might just want to go down the path of a transplant if it's possible. I'm sorry it's not working out for you buddy.

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just go duta anyway, but tbh at this point, you might just want to go down the path of a transplant if it's possible. I'm sorry it's not working out for you buddy.

I've just had massive shedding the last month or so. Like tons of hairs in my hands in the shower. Am I about to have massive regrowth? Because this happened all of a sudden almost 10 months in. Some say after 12 months things get better?

JeToker

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've just had massive shedding the last month or so. Like tons of hairs in my hands in the shower. Am I about to have massive regrowth? Because this happened all of a sudden almost 10 months in. Some say after 12 months things get better?

I'm not sure, it's really hard to say. I know that generally the results for fina/duta can take well over a year to hit, and I've heard about big sheds leading to regrowth. However, I would caution against getting your hopes up. Still, fingers crossed.

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure, it's really hard to say. I know that generally the results for fina/duta can take well over a year to hit, and I've heard about big sheds leading to regrowth. However, I would caution against getting your hopes up. Still, fingers crossed.

All hair I've lost is from shedding not miniaturization

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it time to give up? About to hit 11 months.

Attachments

• 20191205_073158.jpg
    20191205_073158.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 397

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191009-094524_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191009-094524_Chrome.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 391
  • 20191205_073158.jpg
    20191205_073158.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 400

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your pics look like sh*t.

Things you can do:

-Finasteride.
-Dermarolling / microneedling.
-Minoxidil. Topical, oral might be dangerous.
-Stemoxydine.
-Hair vitamin supplements.
-Scalp massages.
-Another different AA: RU, Dutasteride, CB, etc. Drop Finas if you start using Dutas.
-Good shampoo, from the doctor. Ketoconazol once or twice per week.
-Good food and sport.

Give it all a year. Take it all at once and wait.

Finasteride shedding can last up to a year, though is not the norm. Talk to your dermatologist. There may be other reasons why your hair is still shedding.

There is almost nothing else you can do. Either that or a hair transplant. If you are a bad responder, there's almost nothing that will work on the long term for you.

There are also mesotherapies with Dutasteride and many other supplements that actually work pretty well. But these are quite expensive and not every country has them. In Spain though it's actually really common (I'm Spanish).

Or you could just shave it.

Last edited:

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Your pics look like sh*t.

Things you can do:

-Finasteride
-Dermarolling / microneedling
-Minoxidil.
-Hair vitamin supplements
-Scalp massages.
-Another different AA: RU, Dutasteride, CB, etc
-Good shampoo, from the doctor. Ketoconazol once or twice per week.
-Good food and sport.

Give it all a year. Take it all at once and wait.

Finasteride shedding can last up to a year, though is not the norm. Talk to your dermatologist. There may be other reasons why your hair is still shedding.

There are almost nothing else you can do. Either that of a hair transplant. If you are a bad responder, there's almost nothing that will work on the long term

Or just shave it.

He needs to go outside, in sunlight, and take a picture from the top down with the same hair cut length. These blurry pictures in some dark *** room serve no purpose.

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First pic: nov 24th
2nd: yesterday

Both aren't good quality but there's clearly improvement.

Attachments

• 20191124_104143.jpg
    20191124_104143.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 544
  • 20200107_110411.jpg
    20200107_110411.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 537

Migraine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool that things are turning around for you, finally. What exactly is your current regimen?

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride + RU will give you one full norwood back. If money is not issue, same as in my case.