6 Months finasteride And Minoxidil - Progress So Far

Sijac09

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last question mate. I can't find this Nizoral 2% shampoo. Everywhere sells the stuff in pink bottle but it doesn't say anything about 2%....is this the one you use as that's the stuff I have been using?

Sijac09

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you find you get people asking questions on your hair now or because it's been gradual they've not noticed?

Scottio19

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you find you get people asking questions on your hair now or because it's been gradual they've not noticed?

Most people I see all the time know my regime. I tell anyone who comments or asks, some are a bit shocked because they have never heard of it and the ones who have have only know the bad about finasteride.

Scottio19

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Going through some old pictures and here are two from around 2-3 years back
20180205_002908.png 20180205_002340.jpg

One taken this weekend 20180205_002311.jpg

Reactions: Oro

baldislove

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results man! I'm happy for you. What do you think helped more with regrowth, finasteride or minoxidil?

Scottio19

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results man! I'm happy for you. What do you think helped more with regrowth, finasteride or minoxidil?

I'm not really sure since I have been using both together since I started. Maybe it's just a combination of both. Although I did use Rogain about 6-7 years back and didn't really see any difference but I was only using it for about 3 months.

Scottio19

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Up to date crown picture.

I doubt I'll ever fill in that spot right at back but I'm happy if I can maintain this
image.thumb.jpg.30cecbc26ffdbb4a092a2afbb5fe2920.jpg

Riddim

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your result is genetic. You just respond better. Everything is based on genetics, even the success of medical treatment.

Scottio19

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your result is genetic. You just respond better. Everything is based on genetics, even the success of medical treatment.
Well people do react differently on these treatments so genetics might have something to do with it.

A friend of mine has just had a transplant a few weeks ago so I'm going to monitor closely how he progresses with it to see if it's a route I'm going to go down in a few years if I can save enough money.

Scottio19

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Temple picture, I'm have been using a bit more minoxidil on the temples and hairline to see if I can get some more growth but I think it's as good as it will get for now.

20180220_005234.png

Scottio19

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always revert back to your thread. Do you use a capful of minoxidil a day?

I used to use the cap for measure but these days I just roughly guess what I need and rub into scalp. I miss some days/nights but try to be as efficient as I can with it.

Scottio19

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm no expert but I don't think nutrition is going to grow back hair lost due to male pattern baldness. Maybe strengthen remaining hair but for regrowth I'm not convinced

vinn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has your hair actually darkened since before treatment or is it just the lighting?

Scottio19

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has your hair actually darkened since before treatment or is it just the lighting?
With product like wax, gel spray it looks darker plus the lighting too. My crown has darkened since the regrowth I think.

GeneticsSuck

My Regimen
Reaction score
These results are insane, I want to start minoxidil but im scared of the shedding i'm already on finasteride

Vanitykills

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fantastic result, but I would have just started with finasteride alone. Minoxidil can lose its efficacy for some very quickly, quick regrowth then a few months down line, all gains lost.

Minoxidil is volatile, it is effectively a chemical wig.

Best of luck!