5 month results w/Miconazole Nitrate + Minoxidil - photos

terrapin12

Established Member
Reaction score
If you want to argue that the appearance of it isn't important, then I'd ask you why you're on a hair loss web site rubbing vagina cream on your head. I get why you're defending it, but you don't need to attack everyone that's lending their opinion. After all, isn't that what you crave in posting pictures on a message board?

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Son, we've transcended Miconazole, we're on to better things like Finasteride.

I'm also one of the *few* around these parts who actually attempted to document his regimen, submitting clear - non-bullshit - photo's and proofed efficacy with a particular compound. If you can't respect the work involved for those merits alone, go put these on
mittens.gif
and huff and puff til you die.

Secondly, I just looked in the mirror and I must say that my body looks awesome. Cripplingly. Damn! You know you can actually see every muscle clearly defined.

Thirdly, thanks for adding your phrenic breadth to this thread. And what happened to your post on page 16?
lolsdu.gif
Check that odometer. Ownage dealt.

Rogazzle,

Posts via fax.

thinninghairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
like many of us bruv ... your in denial . i like to think my hair line looks great whenever i try something around the same time my hair stops shedding... Then you realise thats all that was happening before anyway... you shed... your not seeing new regrowth... and you hair line is getting worse...........................................

On a serious note .. i do appreciate the fact to documented it well

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
"Denial"
lolsdu.gif

Let's post these in sequence again so the world can laff at your little troll.

Aug 26, 2010
dsc08998p.jpg

Oct 15, 2010
dsc02979y.jpg

March 22, 2011
dsc07152u.jpg

April 21, 2011
dsc08425fx.jpg

May 26, 2011 (sans Miconazole)
dsc00709j.jpg

Still not convinced?

Aug 26, 2010
20100826152920110.jpg

June 6, 2011 - Thick as fuk!
dsc07158z.jpg

oh NoeS! Not the mittens!

YES, the O
mittens.gif
ned!

Yo Yo. I gotta concur and co-sign dis muddafukka right here.
\
25qah5z.jpg

potd.gif

Rogazzle,

Fresh and piping hot ownage.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
thinninghairsucks said:
DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT DHT IS IN THE MALE BODY ?

NO

BTW: Since you hate Finasteride

Quoting from Regrowth:
http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-topic/26887/page3
"anyway enough blethering ,,, just want to say that roggazle is NOT the holy grail of hair loss.. if he was he wouldnt be recomending " finasteride " LOOOOOOOOOOOL.... finasteride is proven to do almost NOTHING for hairloss

END BULLSHIT/" - gymrat

Take a look at this:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=54210

Not only does that dude have mad regrowth from finasteride, he also has an unquestionably awesome physique.

Jellus "looking Chunk" man?

You.
\
kojak.gif

Cannot.
\
louvt.gif

Afford!
\
25qah5z.jpg

potd.gif

mittens.gif

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
peapoddy uses minoxidil as well. Results are from both used in combination, not just finasteride.

just sayin.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
anxious1 said:
peapoddy uses minoxidil as well. Results are from both used in combination, not just finasteride.

just sayin.

Yup. Concurred. His results (although not typical) corroborates nicely with this chart.

212czgi.jpg

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Rogazzle said:
thinninghairsucks said:
DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT DHT IS IN THE MALE BODY ?

NO

BTW: Since you hate Finasteride

Quoting from Regrowth:
http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-topic/26887/page3
"anyway enough blethering ,,, just want to say that roggazle is NOT the holy grail of hair loss.. if he was he wouldnt be recomending " finasteride " LOOOOOOOOOOOL.... finasteride is proven to do almost NOTHING for hairloss

END BULLSHIT/" - gymrat

Take a look at this:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=54210

Not only does that dude have mad regrowth from finasteride, he also has an unquestionably awesome physique.

Holy sh*t! (no homo)
xkvww7.jpg

126fdp2.jpg

16h3jwy.jpg

F'kng RiiPPED!

thinninghairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
honestly rogazzle can i just quickly stop you right there and say how much you have made my night

no joke just laughed for about ten mintues

this is a hairloss forum , not a gay p**rn forum , in the last pic you havnt even shown his hair ,,,, just his body

hahahaha

i thought you were into cougars ?

UunoTurhapuro

Established Member
Reaction score
thinninghairsucks said:
honestly rogazzle can i just quickly stop you right there and say how much you have made my night

no joke just laughed for about ten mintues

this is a hairloss forum , not a gay p**rn forum , in the last pic you havnt even shown his hair ,,,, just his body

hahahaha

i thought you were into cougars ?

lmfao... that picture is from somebody on this site (success stories). well i wouldn't be surprised if rogazzle was into every living creature. couple of pages back he was asking hoppi for sex. that shows what kind of twisted person he is :woot:

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
^^^ Scraping the barrel.
2hf5dom.jpg

The both of you are as witty and clever as a hemorrhoid.

Walk it off.

Rogazzle,

Virtually eye raped by women at yoga this morning.
You raped your hand.

sizzlinghairs

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey gazzle, I cant seem to find the post where you explain why you stopped mico? Could you please explain?

I have been using for some time and I think I might see some thickening...

Curious why you stopped..

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Simple: Avoiding an application step from my new regimen. I'm banking on getting it all back with Minoxidil / Finasteride. Possibly adding a topical anti-androgen later if needed. Like keto.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
^^^ Piggybacking...

...If finasteride works, there won't be any qualitative benefit from using miconazole unless I wanted to speed up growth of existing hair.

Miconazole may excite vellus and miniaturized hairs; and in my case, many of them at my hairline went back to terminal after 5 months. But it's a hair growth accelerator, not an anti-androgen. It's a crowbar method to growing hair. I'm more interested in treating the underlying cause supplanting any need for chemically induced growth acceleration.

DHT *is* the #1 enemy.

sizzlinghairs

Established Member
Reaction score
Gazzle, or anyone else who is scientifically minded, would you please care to comment on my mico eye toxicity post? Just a quick chime in? I would so greatly appreciate it! Thanks...

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
I think not. It's not even a possible side effect consideration during vaginal use. Getting blurry vision? Scrub your fingers after application and stop rubbing it in your eyes.
lolsdu.gif

thinninghairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
how much do you want to bet rogazzle posts back here in a year saying something like ... " my hair all grew back mother fuckas and im shagging cougars and driving a lambo and f*****g sh*t up b****s " but wont produce any photos of hair line

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
thinninghairsucks said:
ok rogazzle ... the last picture you posted there. Take it again in day time or bright lighting
thinninghairsucks said:
how much do you want to bet rogazzle posts back here in a year saying something like ... " my hair all grew back mother fuckas and im shagging cougars and driving a lambo and f****ing sh*t up b****s " but wont produce any photos of hair line

^^^ Son, you certainly are one demanding little fuk, aren't ya?

You've been owned, lock, stock, and pork barrel. Deal.

25qah5z.jpg

Rogazzle,

Dude's owned worse than Pavlov's dog by the bell.