5 month results w/Miconazole Nitrate + Minoxidil - photos

Megadeth

Established Member
Reaction score
thinninghairsucks said:
haha. Your so angry all the time, because mico doesn't work.... now you feel like an idiot so your on the attack 24/7

He's just a troll. I think it would be best to ignore him. He has this little identity built up online, but he's probably an unemployed loser living at home at his parents condo in real life.

The guy is just a joke. Pure and simple.

But on the bright side, if his regimen doesn't work out, he could always get the hair from his knuckles transplanted onto his head with the rest of his pubes. :jump:

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
thinninghairsucks said:
haha. Your so angry all the time, because mico doesn't work.... now you feel like an idiot so your on the attack 24/7
\
xfx9i.jpg

24p9ir9.jpg

Dance Manlet! Dance!

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
NES said:
thinninghairsucks said:

He's just a troll. I think it would be best to ignore him. He has this little identity built up online, but he's probably an unemployed loser living at home at his parents condo in real life.

The guy is just a joke. Pure and simple.

But on the bright side, if his regimen doesn't work out, he could always get the hair from his knuckles transplanted onto his head with the rest of his pubes. :jump:

Son, stick to things you know, like wearing womens clothing, crying yourself to sleep and f'king your hand that you've drawn eyelashes on, Coran.

Rogazzle,

Venture Cap, Startup Coin
Rock-Chiseled 6'1", 187
6000 Sq. Ft. of Sustainable Bamboo Flooring

thinninghairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
rogazzle is such a mess hahahahaha

cant WAAAAAAAIT for his next update :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

edit: see me sum knuckle hair mines looking thin

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
thinninghairsucks said:

cant WAAAAAAAIT for his next update :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

\
xfx9i.jpg

Hey look, more stupid.
\
pipex.gif

Rogazzle,

WhodathunK?

Hoppi

Reaction score
thinninghairsucks said:

lol erm, no I didn't mean laughing AT rogazzle, I just find his posts funny xD

We may disagree on like EVERYTHING on here, but hell it's only hair and I'd rather get on than argue ^^

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
thinninghairsucks said:
yeh but she did countdown ... slag... of cource im gonna rider her...
^^
Opie on the internet, how about extending the forum some courtesay and posting English in its freads. You sound like a gormless Britain-English hillbilly. And yes, you where called Opie on the internet.

15nnbj5.jpg

Rogazzle,

From one tastemaker to...well, you.

thinninghairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
roggazle youd be asking to f*** me if u met me in person you mess. :jackit:

your in denial because u rub vagina cream on your head and it doesnt work. whos the hillbilly now

:agree:

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
thinninghairsucks said:
roggazle youd be asking to f*ck me if u met me in person you mess. :jackit:

your in denial because u rub vagina cream on your head and it doesnt work. whos the hillbilly now
\
xfx9i.jpg

Son, settle the fukkk down. I'll spill my Charbay rocks over your head.

Rogazzle,

Will be drowning in cleavage tonight. You'll be drowning in tears.

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I haven't read it all but I wonder did the original poster combine the 2 and saw results?

Because my problem is I can't use minoxidil because it dries my hair so much until its not healthy and worth just cutting it off.

But I haven't used anything with it becuase I've read it will not penetrate with oil, moisture based products.

So what gives?

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
rwhairlosstalk said:
I haven't read it all but I wonder did the original poster combine the 2 and saw results?

Because my problem is I can't use minoxidil because it dries my hair so much until its not healthy and worth just cutting it off.

But I haven't used anything with it becuase I've read it will not penetrate with oil, moisture based products.

So what gives?

Your apparent attention span of a two year old?

If you seek enlightenment, then you'll have to read the thread.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Any good source of 4% mico around? with preferably 30g+ tubes..no applicatorshit.. Cannot find some anywhere anymore.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Guys..wanna try something way more powerful than Mico?

http://www.unitedpharmacies.com/Rectoge ... _1028.html

Topical Nitrate! from Vagina to Rectum! average of 70% headaches !!!

GLYCERYL TRINITRATE is used for Angina internally!

Mechanism Of Action: Similar to other nitrites and organic nitrates, nitroglycerin is converted to nitric oxide (NO), an active intermediate compound which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This stimulates the synthesis of cyclic guanosine 3',5'-monophosphate (cGMP) which then activates a series of protein kinase-dependent phosphorylations in the smooth muscle cells, eventually resulting in the dephosphorylation of the myosin light chain of the smooth muscle fiber. The subsequent release of calcium ions results in the relaxation of the smooth muscle cells and vasodilation.

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rogazzle said:
rwhairlosstalk said:

So what gives?

No your natural affinity to be a A**-H***.

Kill the sarcasm.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
rwhairlosstalk said:
Rogazzle said:
rwhairlosstalk said:

So what gives?

No your natural affinity to be a A**-H***.

Kill the sarcasm.

Serves you right for being a lazy drive-by poster. Welcome. They stream through here by the hundreds.

zlfa84.jpg