45 months on the big 3 and counting... (45month pics update)

21ukheregoes

Reaction score
Re: 32 months on the big 3 and counting... (32month pics update)

i never thought i'd get here! 27 pages later, and roughly two hours later, i am at the end!

se-freak - bro i would truley appreciate it if you could take a look at my post in 'hair transplants' under 21 year old model.

i have started nizoral and finasteride yesterday, and after reading the last 27 pages, intend to go on minoxidil, if you have a second bro could you please take a look at th epictures i have uploaded on the thread in the surgery section, and let me know how you would think abut applying the minoxidil to my head of hair!

thanks again for sticking around man

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score

Well done, that must be like 7th heaven.

Im starting to have amazing results with minoxidil too (taking finasteride as well and 1percent keto shampoo), after only nearly 4 months. So if my hair keeps improving at this rate, maybe ill end up with a BIG, BIG recovery as well :punk:

amsch

Reaction score

21ukheregoes said:
i never thought i'd get here! 27 pages later, and roughly two hours later, i am at the end!

se-freak - bro i would truley appreciate it if you could take a look at my post in 'hair transplants' under 21 year old model.

i have started nizoral and finasteride yesterday, and after reading the last 27 pages, intend to go on minoxidil, if you have a second bro could you please take a look at th epictures i have uploaded on the thread in the surgery section, and let me know how you would think abut applying the minoxidil to my head of hair!

You have a very good change of recovering as your lost most of your hair within one year. Just stay consistent with your regimen.

Mens Rea

Reaction score

and what's tscal ? shampoo?

links?

SE-freak

Reaction score

Colin297 said:
and what's tscal ? shampoo?

links?

T/Sal is a salicylic acid containing shampoo by Neutrogena, not sure it comes by that name now. Sal.acid is an exfoliator, enhancing absorption of topicals.

I am currently not using it much.

SE-freak

Reaction score

21ukheregoes said:

Thanks for posting. Check your thread ^^

SE-freak

Reaction score

ryan r said:
Well done, that must be like 7th heaven.

Im starting to have amazing results with minoxidil too (taking finasteride as well and 1percent keto shampoo), after only nearly 4 months. So if my hair keeps improving at this rate, maybe ill end up with a BIG, BIG recovery as well :punk:

Really? you are obviously responding great to treatments. Lets see how this goes... :]

guru

Reaction score

Congratulations SEfreak! I hope you have a full head of hair till the day you die. You are a really really nice person and I wish you all the best!

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score

SE-freak said:
Regaine 5% twice daily
Finasteride(Split Proscar) 1mg daily
Nizoral+T/Sal combo, Pregaine Clear Gel
7months of SE

16months in:
viewtopic.php?p=280517#p280517

32months in:

viewtopic.php?p=452100#p452100

Holy effin crap...

You went back to a fully restored head of hair. Definitely one of the best results I've witnessed in life. You were even able to grow out your hair long and it still looked balanced. Oh how I'm jealous.

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score

Hey man haven't got an update from you for a long time, how are you holding up? Is your hair still as luxurious? haha

I just have one question, are you still using the same regimen as when you started? (I believe it was minoxidil twice a day, nizoral+tsal combo, and 1mg finasteride?)

SE-freak

Reaction score

elvis123 said:
Hey man haven't got an update from you for a long time, how are you holding up? Is your hair still as luxurious? haha

I just have one question, are you still using the same regimen as when you started? (I believe it was minoxidil twice a day, nizoral+tsal combo, and 1mg finasteride?)

hello! ^^

Still on same regimen, haven't used tsal for a long time though, just nizoral.
Hair looks great still, it's longer, nothing special to report. Keeping an eye on things, if I notice any decline or change I will give feedback.

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score

SE

your success is very inspiring

i have been doing the scalp exercises sporadically for the past two months

just curious how often you do your SE and for how long?

SE-freak

Reaction score

BodyDysmorphic said:
SE

your success is very inspiring

i have been doing the scalp exercises sporadically for the past two months

just curious how often you do your SE and for how long?

Hi there

When I first started I was doing it like a maniac. Now I do it while driving or surfing the net sometimes, I would say 2 sessions of 15minutes roughly per day.
o__O

Obsidian

Reaction score

SE-freak said:
When I first started I was doing it like a maniac. Now I do it while driving or

:shock: :crazy:

was_beautiful

Reaction score

Hey man, I got inspired to use minoxidil after seeing your results. I'm 22 yrs old and I've been on propecia for the past 3 years. I've only recently started using nizoral everyday for the past 5 months and noticed alot of regrowth. In November I completely shaved my head and a dermatologist asserted that I have some degree of balding in the crown and temple areas which I would like to reverse. My hair is about mid length now and though cosmetically I don't appear to be balding, I would rather completely reverse hair loss in those areas before they become apparent. I started using minoxidil 5% twice a day last week in those areas. The problem is that the medicine is expired by a few months so I was wondering if I should buy new minoxidil? So far its been a week and I've noticed shedding of mostly thin hairs in the crown area. Thanks in advance.

SE-freak

Reaction score

was_beautiful said:
Hey man, I got inspired to use minoxidil after seeing your results. I'm 22 yrs old and I've been on propecia for the past 3 years. I've only recently started using nizoral everyday for the past 5 months and noticed alot of regrowth. In November I completely shaved my head and a dermatologist asserted that I have some degree of balding in the crown and temple areas which I would like to reverse. My hair is about mid length now and though cosmetically I don't appear to be balding, I would rather completely reverse hair loss in those areas before they become apparent. I started using minoxidil 5% twice a day last week in those areas. The problem is that the medicine is expired by a few months so I was wondering if I should buy new minoxidil? So far its been a week and I've noticed shedding of mostly thin hairs in the crown area. Thanks in advance.

Not sure of what happens to the drug after it expires, I don't think I would personally risk it being less effective. Shedding of thin hairs is obviously a sign of it working though! And yes, Nizoral plays a key role so keep that up too. :)

Deathcab

Reaction score

I started minoxidil too a couple of days ago. Started shedding instantly, but Im not worried. Its game on now!!