3395 Grafts Fue Grafts Dr B I S A N G A, Belgium

Cybersam

My Regimen
Reaction score
Afternoon Guys,

So its been 10 months and a couple of days now, things still seem to be progressing along nicely. Most noticeable changes are the change in hair quality and being able to style much easier. I feel the thinner patch on the left side has filled in slightly more this month but is still slightly lagging behind the right.

Due to meet the Dr in early December to see how he feels things are progressing.

I've also added a picture with the flash to give a different lighting view.

Great outcome for sure, love the density. So are you using any hair gel for styling. I am a bit worried about using gels, unless it came recommended by the Dr. I am still on Finasteride Topical solution.

https://bellatory.com/hair/My-Daily-Experience-post-FUE-Hair-Transplant

jayboy61

My Regimen
Reaction score

jayboy61

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Apologies for the lack of update at 11 months, Christmas was busy and I just didn't get a chance.

I'm now at one year...

A few things since I last posted, I visited the Dr in early December in London to have a check up and discuss a small problem area I had at the front. Dr B agreed with me and has offered to do a free touch up unshaven of around 200 graphs which I'm booked into have next Friday.

Other than that hair quality has improved as well as the length of the new hair which has helped with styling.

I look back on the last year without any regrets and I'm 100% happy I made the decision to go ahead with this, its still not perfect and I would still like to improve it more but I have no immediate plans other than the small touch up to have any more surgery.

I probably wont post again until maybe 18 months once the touch up has started growing.

Attachments

• IMG_2246.jpg
    IMG_2246.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,127
  • IMG_2249.jpg
    IMG_2249.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,067
  • IMG_2252.jpg
    IMG_2252.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,067
  • IMG_2254.jpg
    IMG_2254.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,059
  • IMG_2255.jpg
    IMG_2255.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,074
  • IMG_2256.jpg
    IMG_2256.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,053
  • IMG_2260.jpg
    IMG_2260.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,077
  • IMG_2263.jpg
    IMG_2263.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,133

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks fantastic to be honest I can't see where you need a touch up.
It's been 3 weeks since my op with Dr B and my hairs still haven't shed.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Apologies for the lack of update at 11 months, Christmas was busy and I just didn't get a chance.

I'm now at one year...

A few things since I last posted, I visited the Dr in early December in London to have a check up and discuss a small problem area I had at the front. Dr B agreed with me and has offered to do a free touch up unshaven of around 200 graphs which I'm booked into have next Friday.

Other than that hair quality has improved as well as the length of the new hair which has helped with styling.

I look back on the last year without any regrets and I'm 100% happy I made the decision to go ahead with this, its still not perfect and I would still like to improve it more but I have no immediate plans other than the small touch up to have any more surgery.

I probably wont post again until maybe 18 months once the touch up has started growing.
this result is on par with best ones from Dr. Couto on utube, insane transformation. may i ask if u r on finasteride?

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like you could be one of the lucky non shedders!

This was my 2nd transplant, after the 1st one (not with Dr B) the hairs shed after around 2 weeks so I don't really understand why it's different this time. It looks abit odd because the transplanted hairs on the hairline are longer than the other hair and I think it's too soon to cut it yet.
Anyway sorry for hijacking your thread !

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Undoubtedly one of the best results I have seen, and thanks to your helpful posts I got the final push to have mine done by Dr. B. I'm now doing my best to ride out the ugly duckling phase but seeing such results always gives me hope.
It seems that none of us can see where you need more grafts, but if Dr. B even agreed there must be a good enough reason. Good luck with it.