300 Days Nw6 To Nw1 Scientific Research

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ImpedingReceding
Actually, I'm at the NW3 level. My hair is very good compared to my family. I was using 1.5mm. I'm using 3mm now. Blood is much less than before. After a few uses, the needles are clipped. Scalp is too hard. It's like there's a bone. That's what I'm trying to tell you. 2 times a week.
Wait, you use 3 mm needles twice a week? My man. Do you realize the recommended frequency with 2 mm is twice monthly?

konapo_man

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, you use 3 mm needles twice a week? My man. Do you realize the recommended frequency with 2 mm is twice monthly?
you are going to make thing worst.. many tiny scars in your head. that is why the blood you see is less than when you were younger... pls stop doing that to your scalp

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes. if the blood flow was the reason the women too should had excact the same problem...but NOT
Women are less likely than men to develop heart disease. There is also less DHT in their system, among a whole other amount of bullshit like high estrogen levels in the skin. I don't think you can rule loss of blood flow out for women

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read the 5 page study.. It’s a Chinese study so some of it consistent with American studies. Other parts seem substandard. Ie:
The premise of this hypothesis is ‘grease’ builds up in scalp which means sebum. Causing inflammation, thickening hardening of scalp, causing less blood flow to follicles, thus baldness. Also throws in this flat skull Ideal & egg shaped skull Bad which forms with baldness. & says his massages can flatten human skull which seems ridiculous on its face. Nonetheless he employs ess infra red measurements, scalp thickness devices, etc to make his points..
Whether this is a true study or not.. the point is vigorously massaging scalp breaks the sebum out of scalp, thins the skin/inflammation, etc, etc...
So one could do some massage while showering, or employ someone, but that’s up to person. It makes sense in this regard.Analogy a plant won’t grow in bad soil. So maybe hair needs a good scalp to grow. I don’t know at this point.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is nothing like a chance for finasteride. Decreasing ~70% of DHT level, an androgen sex hormone involved in numerous processes in the body from mental functions to sexual functions, is DUMB.

Well, then you'll be bald.

Look, you can b**ch all day but the reality is, you really have one choice in this battle.

I hate taking dutasteride, but I'm not delusional with this pseudo-science bullshit.

thickhaironhead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, then you'll be bald.

Look, you can b**ch all day but the reality is, you really have one choice in this battle.

I hate taking dutasteride, but I'm not delusional with this pseudo-science bullshit.
Isnt that what the medical companies want people to believe? Honestly, if you want one thing thats going to do the most for the hair orally, yeah finas or dutasteride it is. However if u were to go bald and the thing that could stop it were finas, there are also other alternatives.
Like Rosemary oil that supress 5ar, nettle root that binds to androgen receptors, PSO and other stuff.
Pygeum: 43.3% improvement. Finasteride: 57% improvement. Saw palmetto: 42.7% improvement.
https://www.nicehair.org/pygeum-hair-loss-better-saw-palmetto/

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, even 2 years after I stoppped. Absolute fkcin poison. Only person I know irl who took fina als had side effects and still suffers too...

My advice: use every other method first for hairloss before turning to fina.
I do hope you all realize soon that you can abbreviate finasteride, and it will be spelled out fully; try f. i. n.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Isnt that what the medical companies want people to believe? Honestly, if you want one thing thats going to do the most for the hair orally, yeah finas or dutasteride it is. However if u were to go bald and the thing that could stop it were finas, there are also other alternatives.
Like Rosemary oil that supress 5ar, nettle root that binds to androgen receptors, PSO and other stuff.
Pygeum: 43.3% improvement. Finasteride: 57% improvement. Saw palmetto: 42.7% improvement.
https://www.nicehair.org/pygeum-hair-loss-better-saw-palmetto/

SAW palmetto has the same sides finasteride has because it works in the same way - by inhibiting DHT. People say the exact same thing about it with regards to sides (personally I think SP is very weak and the people claiming sides are only claiming those sides because they read it on the Internet, but the same thing applies to finasteride too)

OFXMBLD

Reaction score
The massage technique is not documented enough in the paper to replicate the study. I'm skeptical of the effectiveness due to the sobering anecdotal reports from the community. This first popped up many years ago and was soon forgotten. If anyone had any success with massage, they didn't share it, which should be cause for some skepticism. Just for fun though, and because I have some motors I can work with, I put together a skull crusher which can apply over 100 PSI to my dome. Unless they are getting massages from the mountain, this is around the upper limit for massage therapy. My scalp is still sore three days later from the first test, so if this isn't sufficient, it's not simply a matter of requiring more force.

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The massage technique is not documented enough in the paper to replicate the study. I'm skeptical of the effectiveness due to the sobering anecdotal reports from the community. This first popped up many years ago and was soon forgotten. If anyone had any success with massage, they didn't share it, which should be cause for some skepticism. Just for fun though, and because I have some motors I can work with, I put together a skull crusher which can apply over 100 PSI to my dome. Unless they are getting massages from the mountain, this is around the upper limit for massage therapy. My scalp is still sore three days later from the first test, so if this isn't sufficient, it's not simply a matter of requiring more force.
Yes if your scalp is sore and tender,then its working...And eventually you will see it will more flexible and flattened...But flattening the entire scalp requires a sh*t load of time but worth it...And most people are too lazy to massage for 40mins per day and leave it after few days but requires atleast 6months to show something good

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes if your scalp is sore and tender,then its working...And eventually you will see it will more flexible and flattened...But flattening the entire scalp requires a sh*t load of time but worth it...And most people are too lazy to massage for 40mins per day and leave it after few days but requires atleast 6months to show something good
It's better to just do once a day 20 mins

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

well, keep us updated on your results then

dermaroller666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Androcur is the best anti DHT on the market because it reduces sebum.I have already stopped several times androcur and the sebum has multiplied .With androcur i have zero sebum.Sebum is the key.It probably accumulates in the different layers of the skin.
I think I'm going to massage from today + dermaroller