300 Days Nw6 To Nw1 Scientific Research

ozan35

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello . I know a little English. I am 25 years old. My whole family is NW7. I have tried countless treatments. (Finasteride, Dutasteride, spironolactone, RU58841, Minoxidil, Micronedding ..) But I failed. Most of my day goes by the mirror or when the lotions dry out. This affects my psychology very much. I read hundreds of articles. The problem is definitely not DHT. It's very clear. Hair loss has nothing to do with DHT. DHT is an indirect result. This last article I have read is shared in the forum. But why don't you contact this researcher? Does anyone in the Honkong country know anything? How is this massage made? How can we reach the scientist who owns the research?

masaj.png

Interestingly, all age groups and genres have full regrowth.

masaj.png

https://www.omicsonline.org/detumes...r-natural-hair-regrowth-2155-9554.1000138.pdf

Last edited:

ozan35

My Regimen
Reaction score
@itsjustsimon
I can't tell you some things because my language isn't in English. Yes the main problem is definitely not DHT. If so, why doesn't the drug called avodart-proscar even androcur work on everyone? The problem is fibrosis, skull change. False tissue formation. So in summary the wrong dna encoding. Companies sell their products. The tissue of men with hair loss is changing and blood circulation slows down. If we can maintain clean blood circulation, DHT won't affect the hair follicles. So I'm not saying DHT is ineffective. I just say it's not the main problem. I can't give more scientific details because my English is bad. Maybe you tried dozens of treatments like me. You don't believe the solution is that simple. But I'm sure we've been looking for the solution in the wrong place. I haven't opened the subject for a bad purpose. What can I possibly do? I can't promote any product. I'm just looking for someone who likes research like me and has better English than I do. And with connection to honkonkg.

I was using dermaroller when I was 20. Needles were very comfortable and painless to enter my body. And the needles are 1 mm in size. But there was a lot of blood flow.. I'm 25 years old now using 3 mm needles and it's very painful. And the blood flow is very small. This is evidence of changes in the skull.

My writings look very bad and ignorant. This is because my English is bad. Everything I claim has a scientific basis.

Last edited:

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is not just DHT. No one disagrees that there are also other factors involved.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
There was a study, I think in 2017 from Turkey regarding this, which I was reading a couple days ago. Also, some patents relative to ameliorating the problem by various means but I couldn't find anything concrete in terms of product. We have a resident pressure theorist on the forum here so, perhaps he will comment further. Pressure, loss of adipose tissue and galea all tie in here somehow.

ozan35

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is very little detail in the article. What is important is the method of massage and how it is done. For this we need to reach the researcher. Perhaps the pressure was exerted by means of an apparatus. Made twice a day for 20 minutes. And the other thing that should not be forgotten is that we are applying the treatments available, the phases of our hair may be different. (telogen) It may take longer to get results

Last edited:

ozan35

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Murkey Thumb
ahahaha LOL. Can I sell my hands if you want? What is your offer? It's stupid to buy helmets when you have to make it for free with your hands. I just want to know the way, man. I'm not a scammer or a marketer. I just want to know how to use my hands.

ps:
Is there anyone who can access this researcher? From the University website?

Last edited:

ozan35

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Murkey Thumb
according to research twice a day for 20 minutes. and shape is important. I don't think it's just kneading. I wish the researcher could send a video.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Also read some articles about scalp massage in the past and that it can being being you your hair back. But I also don't know how to do it so I never tried...

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is from 2012. If it actually worked then why wouldn't they have claimed the hairloss cure?

anders

Reaction score
Found this at the same website, but as hailbrotzu says, its from 2012. Maybe worth a shot, anyway?

Attachments

• Skjermbilde 2018-12-12 kl. 23.10.58.png
    Skjermbilde 2018-12-12 kl. 23.10.58.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 449

ozan35

My Regimen
Reaction score
@hailbrotzu

Because there is no product to sell. There's a billions of dollars in the market. People have tried dozens of treatments, including me. And he doesn't believe that he'il go with his fingers. And something that requires a lot of discipline is 40 minutes a day. It's important that we learn the method.