3 Months On Topical Dutasteride - Results

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just their own formula and we haven't seen any benefits of Parati over Trichosol. Two different users tried it, after one week of usage, Parati decreased serum DHT by 6% while Trichosol dropped 4%. If these findings are correct (also need to add that the user who used Trichosol used 2-3x the dose) I think with the current data, Parati goes more systemic than Trichosol but we don't have enough data to say either way is correct.
Link/Source?

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
Link/Source?
Edit: nvm, sonic confirmed below he was referring to different cases, not mine

I’m not sure but l sonic might be referring to me on the liposomal

if so I want to clarify, I didn’t do a true before Bc I’m using tests from years ago as my before. Sorry, I should’ve don’t it for y’all but I’ve tested my DHT over the years enough that I didn’t care.

and my decrease was 6 points but that was actually a 13% decrease. There’s no way to know how much of that is just how I was that day, how much from being two years older, or diet etc. But all in all, a 13% dip isn’t a problem imho

Last edited:

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

if so I want to clarify, I didn’t do a true before Bc I’m using tests from years ago as my before. Sorry, I should’ve don’t it for y’all but I’ve tested my DHT over the years enough that I didn’t care.

and my decrease was 6 points but that was actually a 13% decrease. There’s no way to know how much of that is just how I was that day, how much from being two years older, or diet etc. But all in all, a 13% dip isn’t a problem imho
I dont get what you are trying to say

So you were one of the users with only a 13% decrease? If so, did it help for your hairloss?

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
185 was while using it weekly (once a week)

I'm stopping because I will perform a CB-03-01 7.5% experiment to assess changes in hormones (DHEA and Cortisol) as well as DHT, Test, etc..
If you switched in the name of science why not do 7.5% twice a day as in the highest dosage of the trial? I understand if it’s for cost purposes as that’s why I don’t use it Bc I’m not willing to spend $1,000s on unverified research chemicals, but that didn’t seem to be The case for you.

Testing is fine but i have a feeling once this is all said and done, using both will be the answer (one to attack scalp DHT and another to address other androgens in the scalp)

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont get what you are trying to say

So you were one of the users with only a 13% decrease? If so, did it help for your hairloss?
So far my hair loss is worse unfortunately. Hoping for the best. On it like 3 months now. Will probably take another 3 to truly judge

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay then dont use it for the complete scalp, only a certain Region just in case things get worse

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay then dont use it for the complete scalp, only a certain Region just in case things get worse
Idk if that would work. Also not an option for me. Already 5,000 grafts and very little non transplant hair remaining on my head now. It’s imperative I use it in the little remaining areas of native hair in the hopes I could prevent that loss. Also imperative I use where I’ve lost native hairs in the past months in the prayer maybe something isn’t terminal yet and will come back.

I fucked up. Don’t be like me. Regrowth is much rarer than retention.

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude just dont do it for the whole scalp just in case it makes things worse. If you see an improvement in the areas you used it, you can go for the entire scalp. Better safe than sorry

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

Actually, I was mentioning the ones from the users f****************** and M********* from the Discord server

wut

My Regimen
Reaction score
Delivery it's not hard at all. The 500 Dalton rule has always been misinterpreted.
We have data showing that it lowers s app DHT even when dissolved in Trichosol, with no penetration enhancer. So if you get liposomes you will have a really good amount of local DHT inhibition, with reduced systemic absorption.
All the data in studies that actually measured scalp DHT has shown a superiority of scalp inhibition when compared to oral, so I don't really know what's the deal with taking 5-ar inhibitors orally.
On top of that, dutasteride has a huge impact on sperm motility and quality, it's liver toxic, it can cause metabolic syndrome and it basically wipes out allopregnanolone in the brain.

What I always say is don't consider sexual sides like the only problem and the marker to take in account for treatment tolerability, rather check all your health markers for long term health. Few people on this forum do.

What vehicle would you recommend for CB? PGE? Trichosol?