3 Months On Topical Dutasteride - Results

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this the same for PGE solutions? Any thoughts on using PGE? The gel is impossible to apply as diffuse thinner with large area to hit.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This video says that people who used topical dutasteride injections once every 3 months had good results with no side effects but people who used it weekly had significant side effects in sperm drop and ejaculation and likely other things

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This video says that people who used topical dutasteride injections once every 3 months had good results with no side effects but people who used it weekly had significant side effects in sperm drop and ejaculation and likely other things
Injections every week?

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy in the video said since the half life is 4-5 weeks it doesn’t make sense to do it every week. Hs anyone tried doing it every other week or once a month?

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
link? how much are you paying for it with shipping?

i tried oral duta (the real stuff by GSK) and after 8 months or so the side effects were unbearable - no way I'm touching that sh*t ever again
No Link, its written on the bottle. I payed around 50 Euro shipping included

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is Parati best in business of creating topical dutasteride?
It's just their own formula and we haven't seen any benefits of Parati over Trichosol. Two different users tried it, after one week of usage, Parati decreased serum DHT by 6% while Trichosol dropped 4%. If these findings are correct (also need to add that the user who used Trichosol used 2-3x the dose) I think with the current data, Parati goes more systemic than Trichosol but we don't have enough data to say either way is correct.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just their own formula and we haven't seen any benefits of Parati over Trichosol. Two different users tried it, after one week of usage, Parati decreased serum DHT by 6% while Trichosol dropped 4%. If these findings are correct (also need to add that the user who used Trichosol used 2-3x the dose) I think with the current data, Parati goes more systemic than Trichosol but we don't have enough data to say either way is correct.
What were the formulas for these two?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score