3 months of not treating hairloss - tattoos etc.

Petchsky

Reaction score
sh*t. Its all been happening in this thread, Gunner telling Kyriakin to cheer up, God makes an appearance threatening to lock the thread, and Branco, everybodies favourite Dunce making his semi coherent opinions heard.

Anyway went on http://www.hotornot.com and checked out what the teeny boppers thought on the new and improved Kyriakin photo doctored by Tynan.

5.8 - 54% more attractive than others on site.

Believe that is an improvment from 4.1 ?

The site is a bag of sh*t. All you need to do is put a good photo of yourself and get a higer score. All the women do is show some skin and get a higher ranking.

Anyway if you want to check it out K user name is heyman24 - password university.

Safe man safe :p

misterium

Reaction score
Life: Live it on the edge.. go hardcore in threads.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
This thread is just awful.

It might well be the shallowest, most skin-deep thread to ever be posted here yet.

Kyriakin- what on Earth gave you an outlook on life like the one you have? Who in the world taught you to place the most absolute and single importance in someone's looks?

Do you really believe that someone's looks makes or breaks their entire life? Because you have the most wicked, arrogant personality traits I have seen anyone with here in this forum, ever.

You place the highest level of importance on how you look, which I had thought almost everyone on the planet KNEW to be false. It is a FACT that looks are only skin deep- that they mean NOTHING as far as who a person in. Period.

I just hope for your sake that you have hobbies, talents, or are obtaining some sort of an education or plan for your future- because you are wrong- DEAD wrong if you think your looks are going to shape your furute, my friend.

Your hair thinning is devastating, yes, and to everyone else- but there must be more to you- there has to be more of a person behind your looks- because right now you seem to be coming across as some sort of empty human being- sking, bones, organs, but no personality or characterisitics inside- you seem to want to be some walking robot who has full hair and beautiful looks- it seems that you would be satisfied in your life in you were beautiful and had nothing else.

Are there bald prime ministers and presidents in the world? bald managers at work? bald millionaire hockey players? bald doctors? bald layers?

yes. to all. being bald has NOTHING to do with success. people like you will be stuck for the rest of their lives if they keep destroying themselves by measuring their successes and well-being by their looks.

So for your own good, I'd drop the arrogant-minded thoughts and try to come back down to earth- you're going to go the wrong way these next few years should you be worrying about how pretty you are, or used to be in your eyes. Because that is just so, so false, cheap, and shallow. Once you hit 30- looks fade with age anyways, my friend, so you have this choice- keep crying for the next 8 years until your looks disappear anyway, or enjoy the next 8 years and get yourself in shape, get tanned and look good.

On that note, you have good, strong facial features- a solid jawline, a nice shape to your face overall, so you are just way to down on yourself. Get tanned, get big, and most of all, like someone said- SMILE in your photos and the women will flock to you like they did before. You still have the looks, man- they aren't gone. You got 8 years of good looks left in you, so get moving. And stop being foolish in your thoughts, because they're killing you.

G

Rawbbie said:
Who in the world taught you to place the most absolute and single importance in someone's looks?......

yeah! right on Rawbbie !!!!

Rawbbie said:
Do you really believe that someone's looks makes or breaks their entire life?

Hell no, go on you tell him.....

Rawbbie said:
You place the highest level of importance on how you look, which I had thought almost everyone on the planet KNEW to be false.

you tell the b**ch Rawbbie, you tell him.....

Rawbbie said:
It is a FACT that looks are only skin deep- that they mean NOTHING as far as who a person in. Period.

The truth....

Rawbbie said:
.....because you are wrong- DEAD wrong if you think your looks are going to shape your furute, my friend.

Wisdom.....

Rawbbie said:
it seems that you would be satisfied in your life in you were beautiful and had nothing else.

Shame him Rawbbie, shame him.....

Rawbbie said:
people like you will be stuck for the rest of their lives if they keep destroying themselves by measuring their successes and well-being by their looks.

don't stop, tell him the facts, the facts!!!!

Rawbbie said:
you're going to go the wrong way.... worrying about how pretty you are.....Because that is just so, so false, cheap, and shallow.

Hell, tell him straight, give him the Lords message.

but wait....what's this?.......

Rawbbie said:
get yourself in shape, get tanned and look good.

What?

Rawbbie said:
On that note, you have good, strong facial features- a solid jawline, a nice shape to your face overall and a nice *** so you are just way to down on yourself.

Yeah, concentrate on your looks a little more you idiot...

Rawbbie said:
Get tanned, get big, and most of all, like someone said- SMILE in your photos and the women will flock to you like they did before.

you listening Kyriakin....you need to listen to Rawbbie...

Rawbbie said:
You still have the looks, man- they aren't gone

Hell yeah, you still one beautiful b**ch!!!!

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
i guess what i meant to say was that the amount of importance he was stressing on looks was excessive- not that there shouldn't be ANY importance, but to lighten up and not worry to the degree that he was. just wanted to make him feel better and to know that everyone else doesn't make honest judgements on people because of how pretty or unpretty they are.

is that better??? :?

G

Rawbbie said:
just wanted to make him feel better and to know that everyone else doesn't make honest judgements on people because of how pretty or unpretty they are.

"Get yourself in shape, get tanned and look good....Get tanned, get big....You got 8 years of good looks left in you, so get moving"

LOL

The world judges you on how you look. This is a fact.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
Notice I said nobody "honestly" judges you by your looks- everyone comes to a judgement right away, but it isn't an honest judgement to themselves- never, ever. An honest judgement comes after getting to know someone, over time. Looks give you a first impression, that's the diff.

Since you think so, tell me what your judgement is of a guy you meet right away with thinning hair. What's your judgement, since you admit to judging by looks?

G

Rawbbie said:
Looks give you a first impression

true, 15 seconds and it's over, the vast majority of people make up their mind about a person after 15 seconds, and this judgement is hard to disslodge (not impossible just difficult).

Rawbbie said:
Since you think so, tell me what your judgement is of a guy you meet right away with thinning hair. What's your judgement, since you admit to judging by looks?

I think, hhhmmmm Rawbbies looking good tonight, I hope he's wearing that thong I bought him for his coming out party.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Rawwbie's like a mix between a Drill Sergeant and Mr Motivator with a subscription to Tough Love magazine. :p

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
nah, rawbbie looks good because he started propecia when he should have, lol

as for you two clowns well, maybe YOU should try on the thong because thats the only chance you have of looking good, certainly not your bald heads lol

hey but don't blame me!!

ATTEN-SHON!!!!

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
wow i just read this whole thread, one thing...my man got a tatoo on his head? isnt that weird? is it suposed to look like a short hair cut? wow. anyways, the whole thing about how you used to look kinda girly, and that people tend to equate atractiveness to a feminin look and all that stuff, thats bull, dont know what your talking about there. also, if you think you look so bad or whatever why do you post your picture all over the damn web? i agree with everything rawbbie just said. tyanan your sick with the photo shop. peace.

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rawbbie said:
This thread is just awful.

It might well be the shallowest, most skin-deep thread to ever be posted here yet.

Kyriakin- what on Earth gave you an outlook on life like the one you have? Who in the world taught you to place the most absolute and single importance in someone's looks?

Do you really believe that someone's looks makes or breaks their entire life? Because you have the most wicked, arrogant personality traits I have seen anyone with here in this forum, ever.

You place the highest level of importance on how you look, which I had thought almost everyone on the planet KNEW to be false. It is a FACT that looks are only skin deep- that they mean NOTHING as far as who a person in. Period.

I just hope for your sake that you have hobbies, talents, or are obtaining some sort of an education or plan for your future- because you are wrong- DEAD wrong if you think your looks are going to shape your furute, my friend.

Your hair thinning is devastating, yes, and to everyone else- but there must be more to you- there has to be more of a person behind your looks- because right now you seem to be coming across as some sort of empty human being- sking, bones, organs, but no personality or characterisitics inside- you seem to want to be some walking robot who has full hair and beautiful looks- it seems that you would be satisfied in your life in you were beautiful and had nothing else.

Are there bald prime ministers and presidents in the world? bald managers at work? bald millionaire hockey players? bald doctors? bald layers?

yes. to all. being bald has NOTHING to do with success. people like you will be stuck for the rest of their lives if they keep destroying themselves by measuring their successes and well-being by their looks.

So for your own good, I'd drop the arrogant-minded thoughts and try to come back down to earth- you're going to go the wrong way these next few years should you be worrying about how pretty you are, or used to be in your eyes. Because that is just so, so false, cheap, and shallow. Once you hit 30- looks fade with age anyways, my friend, so you have this choice- keep crying for the next 8 years until your looks disappear anyway, or enjoy the next 8 years and get yourself in shape, get tanned and look good.

On that note, you have good, strong facial features- a solid jawline, a nice shape to your face overall, so you are just way to down on yourself. Get tanned, get big, and most of all, like someone said- SMILE in your photos and the women will flock to you like they did before. You still have the looks, man- they aren't gone. You got 8 years of good looks left in you, so get moving. And stop being foolish in your thoughts, because they're killing you.

TESTIFY!!!!

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with everyone that says once the hair is going, you just have to adapt to look good again. It's a different goodlooking. Get big and beefy. That is the biggest trick to making it look great. You buzz your head and look thick, you can pull off a football or rugby look easily. Add a tan and a white smile, the ladies will be dying to chat you up. As much effort as you put into lamenting that you aren't attractive could be spent hitting the free weights, the tanning bed, and getting together a new wardrobe to show off the muscles.

G

Rawbbie said:
yeah yeah! someone coming to my aid!!

Whatchyou say now, suckas? huh?

actually rawbbie, I kinda agree with all you said, just thought it was funny the way you said it. :)