3 months of not treating hairloss - tattoos etc.

G

Kyriakin said:
20sometingtoo said:
I feel really bad for you if you need the approval of some fat-***, pimpled-faced, anonymous internet-using teenage girls to tell you if you're good looking or not.

Besides, the shaggy boy-band, bleach-blonde, "my name is Zach Love" look made you look like a tool. You look much better now.

But thats not really the point, these guys are right... Stop worrying about trying to be a model and be happy with who you are.

That's the point. I used to be a model (the blonde pic was from my portfolio), and I used to get hit-on constantly in bars and stuff.

God, you'd suck your own dick if you could.

Grow up man. You're not dying of cancer ffs.

If only you could see how silly you sound. We all know it's hard, and as I said above, I feel the same at times. To keep saying "oh I was once a modelâ€

G

Kyriakin said:
You're the one person on this site who has NO business telling anyone to cheer up over hairloss. I thought you were going to hang yourself at times...

ch..ch..ch..chammone! mo' fo" eeeh eeehh!!

Gunner in 'cheer up' shocker, three arrested, police hunt fourth.

misterium

Reaction score
What's up Kyri how ya doing buddy?

Man I thought Depp looked like a dumbass in Fear & Loathing lol.. funny *** character though, Hunter S. is crazy !

G

Kyriakin said:
Gunner said:
Kyriakin said:
20sometingtoo said:
I feel really bad for you if you need the approval of some fat-***, pimpled-faced, anonymous internet-using teenage girls to tell you if you're good looking or not.

Besides, the shaggy boy-band, bleach-blonde, "my name is Zach Love" look made you look like a tool. You look much better now.

But thats not really the point, these guys are right... Stop worrying about trying to be a model and be happy with who you are.

That's the point. I used to be a model (the blonde pic was from my portfolio), and I used to get hit-on constantly in bars and stuff.

God, you'd suck your own dick if you could.

Grow up man. You're not dying of cancer ffs.

If only you could see how silly you sound. We all know it's hard, and as I said above, I feel the same at times. To keep saying "oh I was once a modelâ€

G

Kyriakin, is true, inside old picture (like you was young boy) you prassably look like homsexual man (who prassably like to touch other man inside bar)

After you shave all hair off fromb head, you look like famous murder man 'Franz Pitaurd' inside poland (all ladys like to kiss him) is much better face now you look not like the bummer. When you can come to poland all ladys will think you are prassably Franz Pitaurd and you can get maybe marry (who knows?) also prassable you can maybe be arrested and live inside prison for all years?

Thank you

Branco

G

Kyriakin go on 'do him'

Gunner your not going to take that are you?

Kyriakin go on 'do him'

Kyriakin go on 'do him'

misterium

Reaction score
what the f*** are you b****s babbling about ?

:hairy:

misterium

Reaction score
^ joke

but really, everybody chill out..

smoke a joint if you have to

macdruid

Established Member
Reaction score
Personally, I'd like to see a pic of just prior to the shave/tattoo. Considering the hair you had in 2003 there must have been some sort of hair style / happy medium between that and a bald head that you could have gotten away with and kept the model type looks that you were so happy with before.