3 month hair growth results without using minoxidil or propecia(GREAT RESULTS)

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you can't use it you lose it I guess? Perhaps it's indirect, and more so a result of decreased libido, decreased activity, softer erections, etc.

I checked around about this study and found this:
read the comments, mainly the third comment made by "Reincarnate26"
there goes this study credibility

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The amount of cynicism by said poster is laughable.
So you're just gonna ignore that said "study" has no peer review or feedback anywhere online, zero occurrences of being referenced or cited by any other peer reviewed studies, and appears to be linked to a random website for a guy trying to sell supplements? alright

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't base anything off peer reviews lol.

To assert that something should be discredited because it is financially backed is naive. Everything is financially backed or has some sort of self-interest in mind lol.

I'm not saying that the findings of this study are not exaggerated or have external influences. But it is ignorant to deny the fact that vitamin D impacts androgens. I've known women who have had only a couple periods a year because they were taking too much. My contentions are always based on a practical perspective.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
affecting androgens, sure, but increasing penis size? about of a stretch imo, no pun intended, especially since as the guy said, if you research the institute name, you literally find a private small clinic that is owned by that author, basically he's a standalone private doctor.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah idk how efficacious it is but it's an interesting theory. Maybe we can get back to trying to help Micky now lol

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If many people claim they lost size and coincidently were on finasteride I don't find that a coincidence. Too bad NCBI hasn't done a study on it

I agree with deathdiss, trials are also often unbelievablely expensive, not many companies are willing to fund studies. Lack of studies doesn't necessarily mean lack of truth, especially when lots of people are reporting it and there's several websites and news sources that claim it too.

And often when you have Big Pharma funding studies for their own drugs, I often don't believe everything I read.

Last edited:

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've come across quite a few people on this forum alone who said to me with such certainty that they definitely wouldn't use DHT blockers. Coincidentally they had many doctors in their family, especially in their immediate family.

Which is quite interesting because I've seen other people who's parents are doctors and refuse to allow their own family to use Finasteride. This is interesting because doctors or dermatologists can easily prescribe Finasteride to patients without the blink of an eye, but when it comes to their kids, ironically they become very against Finasteride.

Tells you a lot if doctors won't prescribe something to their own but will only prescribe to people they don't know.

Last edited:

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it's like a woman blocking most of her estrogen and increasing test a bit too. Obviously blocking the gender specific sex hormone is going to have some sort of ramifications. To what degree is going to be individual though, and it doesn't surprise me that some men would suffer shrinkage after blocking more than 70% of their DHT for a long time (and also increasing E).

Also, the recommended dose in the US is 1mg per day. Whereas on the Hair Loss Show on YT, those docs mention that they prescribe it at as little as 0.25mg once a week. IIRC on another thread it was mentioned that 0.25mg EOD was shown to be in the 50-60-something percentile of blockage, with 0.25 ED being about 1% less or so as effective as 1mg. In general I do believe this drug is being taken in excessive amounts. I hear that in other countries they don't prescribe nearly the kind of dose as they do in the US.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it's like a woman blocking most of her estrogen and increasing test a bit too. Obviously blocking the gender specific sex hormone is going to have some sort of ramifications. To what degree is going to be individual though, and it doesn't surprise me that some men would suffer shrinkage after blocking more than 70% of their DHT for a long time (and also increasing E).

Also, the recommended dose in the US is 1mg per day. Whereas on the Hair Loss Show on YT, those docs mention that they prescribe it at as little as 0.25mg once a week. IIRC on another thread it was mentioned that 0.25mg EOD was shown to be in the 50-60-something percentile of blockage, with 0.25 ED being about 1% less or so as effective as 1mg. In general I do believe this drug is being taken in excessive amounts. I hear that in other countries they don't prescribe nearly the kind of dose as they do in the US.

if blocking dht and increasing E shrinks your penis, then shemales would have a micropenis by now, but they don't. in fact there quite a few men in this forum who are on borderline male to female meds (and some even beyond) who have not reported any penile shrinkage.

@Micky_007 @Wolf Pack is in the medical field (if I'm not mistaken) and he's happily on finasteride for years now.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hi, could you possibly link me the video of those doctors where they say that?
I searched on their channel, and in the video I found of them talking about finasteride, they talk about the optimal dose and say optimal is 1mg, and saying that you get most of the effect from .6-.7, then they say the minimum one should go for is 0.5, and that anything below that will barely give you any benefits:

right at the beginning.

so unless they keep changing their answers I'm quite confused?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, could you possibly link me the video of those doctors where they say that?
I searched on their channel, and in the video I found of them talking about finasteride, they talk about the optimal dose and say optimal is 1mg, and saying that you get most of the effect from .6-.7, then they say the minimum one should go for is 0.5, and that anything below that will barely give you any benefits:

right at the beginning.

so unless they keep changing their answers I'm quite confused?

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
let people know the truth!!!!!

"More than 1,100 Propecia-related lawsuits filed across the U.S. against Merck were consolidated before Judge Cogan in so-called multidistrict litigation (MDL). Merck agreed to settle most of them last year for $4.3 million, to be divided among the plaintiffs. Prior to the settlement, plaintiffs’ lawyers cited internal company communications to allege that in revisions to the drug’s original label, Merck understated the number of men who experienced sexual symptoms in clinical trials, and how long those symptoms lasted. Merck settled before responding to the allegation in court."

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Merck can cover up stuff like this, I'm highly sure they wouldn't hesitate to cover up any other negative results from studies, inflate positive results and thereby downplay the % of users experiencing negative side effects.

1100 law suits!!! And this was only from America!! I mean a law suit is a lot of effort, 95% of people who have issues with a drug wouldn't take the effort to resort to going through a whole law suit. Maybe at best a small percentage will maybe post their negative experiences online or on hair loss forums. So imagine how many other people would actually be experiencing side effects from Finasteride.

So much for all that bullshit that only a minority get side effects on Finasteride lol.

Last edited:

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Propecia only became FDA approved in 1998, only a few people were using Finasteride back then, like any company only over many many years did more people start using it as marketing increased. And it's only when many people used Finasteride and after many years of using the drug were people eligible to report on it, you can't just report after 3 months of use.

Furthermore, it takes a while for law suits to go through.

But I genuinely can't believe you essentially said that ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED law suits for only ONE drug is a small amount ?????????!!

LMAO now I know for sure there's something clearly wrong with you. Even 5 law suits for one product or drug is alot. 10 is something to be concerned about. 100 is something definitely wrong. And 1000 is something undeniably wrong.

And btw, this is only 1100 from America. And I don't know for how many years that number hasn't been updated, it's surely much more than that by now.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People have only been using Finasteride because it's one of only 2 FDA approved treatments for Hairloss in the world.

Their not using it because they like it, but because the media and marketing has convinced them that it's the only thing that works and that it doesn't have side effect, which is evidently not true for a large % of people contrary to popular beliefs.

As soon as Breezula and Kintors Drug (Pyrilutamide) come out around 2023, which will do the same thing as Finasteride but possibly better and without the side effects of Finasteride, watch how everyone will jump ship from Finasteride. People can't wait for a better alternative and that's facts.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are tons of people who have tryed Breezula offlabel, and it is not that big boost to the male pattern baldness therapy. As you know, breezula and pyrilutamide act in a different way than Finasteride, so people will probably keep using finasteride, because the effect of these drugs will be synergic.

No one can truly judge a drug until not only all trial results are released, but also only when the drug has been released and after people have been using the official drug for a few years. Any negative speculations beforehand isn't wise.

Yes Pyrilutamide and Breezula are applied topically and apparently don't go systemic, so that's what almost everyone is looking for in a DHT blocker.

People could possibly use it Synergistically as you mentioned, but depending on the price, the majority probably wouldn't be able to afford both at the same time. If the trial results of Breezula or Pyrilutamide are equal to Finasteride or better, I still see a large percentage opting for the non-Finasteride option especially if their considering long term safety.

Some people may even rather opt to use both Pyrilutamide and Breezula synergistically instead.