3 month hair growth results without using minoxidil or propecia(GREAT RESULTS)

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there,

So I wanted to share my results to you guys. These results were not using minoxidil or propecia or any other kind of weird drug. So I basically keep my hair results when I stop my regime.

I used rosemary oil, peppermint oil, bi-estro(estrial&estriol) cream, emu oil and ketoconazole 2% cream

As for diet it was very very strict. I stayed away from all grains and dairy products and ate a diet rich with healthy fats. I can go into more detail with that if you like.

Regarding supplements I took:

1000mg grape seed extract daily,

k2 pills 4 to 5 pills a day

Zinc picco 22mg around 5-6 of them daily

vitamin D3, 10,000 IU daily

Half way through i started using a derm pen which really accelerated things to another level

if you have questions leave them below and I'll get back to you.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sides from the estrogen cream?

No sides whatsoever. I got super confident and begun applying it to the face and it's smoothed out the skin which is because of the collagen increase. There's a couple studies that back it up as well.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys can read more about the protocal here:

Taeian helped me out

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
No sides whatsoever. I got super confident and begun applying it to the face and it's smoothed out the skin which is because of the collagen increase. There's a couple studies that back it up as well.
It was always obvious to me how estrogen cream would help hairloss but apparently this is very little talked about.

How much do you apply? I think the issues docs have is because It goes systemic quickly.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was always obvious to me how estrogen cream would help hairloss but apparently this is very little talked about.

How much do you apply? I think the issues docs have is because It goes systemic quickly.

I applied about 1 pump which is 1mg estriol and 0.25mg estradiol. I did this only once a day before bed. The ketoconazole 2% cream I applied twice a day...that stuff is insane.

I literally got 0 systemic side effects...even after i begun applying it to my face. To make things more interesting when I microneedled at 1.75mm...I literally put the cream right after and the keto and once again no side effects at all.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I felt like most of my results really got boosted in by the ketoconazole cream 2%. That thing is a serious game changer. I had to get a prescription for it. While there are studies done on ketoconazole shampoo 1%...I couldn't find any studies done on the cream which is way more powerful and stronger than using a shampoo version which u wash off in 10 min or so.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Natural ? lol . You are using bi-estro(estrial&estriol) cream. that will go systemic. And most probably, ketoconazol cream using ir chronically will go systemic too. But it is really simple, check your estrogen and Testosterone levels. T should be really low, and E high

I'll get it checked some time. But as I mentioned earlier I'm not experiencing any kind of side effect. I still have raging boners and a strong drive in general.

People are scared of estriol cream but are happy to hop on minoxidil that messes with collagen and when you come off it you lose all your hair gains.

Last edited:

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Plus is a none sense. You can get good results with progesterone cream
I'll get it checked some time. But as I mentioned earlier I'm not experiencing any kind of side effect. I still have raging boners and a strong drive in general.
Just check it and see it for yourself. You can still get boners on low T and high T . Now it can cause you infertility, weaker orgasm , weaker sex , etc . Both things go systemic .
You will have T in the lower part, if not lower than the minimun, and E higher than the higher limit.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Plus is a none sense. You can get good results with progesterone cream

Just check it and see it for yourself. You can still get boners on low T and high T . Now it can cause you infertility, weaker orgasm , weaker sex , etc . Both things go systemic .
You will have T in the lower part, if not lower than the minimun, and E higher than the higher limit.

those things you mentioned not having any of those effects(can't say about infertility because im not having kids) but alright. Anyways, I'm not really interested in talking about estriol for the whole post. I came to talk about my results and diet if anyone had any questions.

If it's a concern for some they can just take the bi-estro cream out of the regime.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
And really , I still can't understand why people use estrogen cream instead of progesterone ! it is much safer and progesterone is an anti DHT . You will not have
those things you mentioned not having any of those effects(can't say about infertility because im not having kids) but alright. Anyways, I'm not really interested in talking about estriol for the whole post. I came to talk about my results and diet if anyone had any questions.

If it's a concern for some they can just take the bi-estro cream out of the regime.
Thing is, with just bi-estro(estrial&estriol) cream and ketoconazole cream, you will have this results. all the other things, are pointless . Simple check for the photos of the before and after ketoconazole cream in male pattern baldness , the japanese one, and you will see.

To put you an example, is like someone using 1000 mg of testosterone, an steroid cycle, show as his gym before and after transformation and tell, well, I am using creatine, you can quite the testosterone from the equation .

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And really , I still can't understand why people use estrogen cream instead of progesterone ! it is much safer and progesterone is an anti DHT . You will not have

Thing is, with just bi-estro(estrial&estriol) cream and ketoconazole cream, you will have this results. all the other things, are pointless . Simple check for the photos of the before and after ketoconazole cream in male pattern baldness , the japanese one, and you will see.

To put you an example, is like someone using 1000 mg of testosterone, an steroid cycle, show as his gym before and after transformation and tell, well, I am using creatine, you can quite the testosterone from the equation .

I'll tell you this. Before using ketoconazole cream I was using rosemary oil, emu oil, borage oil and castor oil in the past on and off along with hardcore dieting. It takes a lot longer honestly.

There was growth but it wasn't as fast with ketoconazole cream. There was another person who was on the regime as me and he completely filled his bald spot out without the use of bi-estro and ketoconazole cream. it took a lot longer for him.

This is the only picture I have of the guy though. I could be wrong but I believe it took him a solid year.

1606891515801.png

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll tell you this. Before using ketoconazole cream I was using rosemary oil, emu oil, borage oil and castor oil in the past on and off along with hardcore dieting. It takes a lot longer honestly.

There was growth but it wasn't as fast with ketoconazole cream. There was another person who was on the regime as me and he completely filled his bald spot out without the use of bi-estro and ketoconazole cream. it took a lot longer for him.

This is the only picture I have of the guy though. I could be wrong but I believe it took him a solid year.

View attachment 151980

So the things caused regrowth are estrial and estriol, keto and micro needling.
Hair oil and diet just help a little bit.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your starting hair is very thick compared to most of us. You did thicken your hair.
I agree Rosemary oil works, smells good, has clinical data. Definitely a plus in a regimen.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m attributing most of that to keto cream and estrogen. Same with the guy in the photos