3 month hair growth results without using minoxidil or propecia(GREAT RESULTS)

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
deathdiss is right, penis shrinkage is a well known side effect of Finasteride. Google will tell you that easily.
very weird, because I couldn't find anything about it.
do tell me how can it cause penis shrinkage, what's the process that is happening that causes the tissue to shrink?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how exactly does finasteride causes penile shrinkage? DHT is only important to it during puberty, if dht affects your penis post puberty, then you could also say that putting dht creams on your penis every single day would end up increasing its size, which we all know won't happen.
Actually there was a study done where adult men were given 50,000IU of vitamin D3 a day (along with 100 mcg of K2) and they found that their size increased. Apparently, huge doses of vitamin D activate the "leftover" androgen receptors. The reason it stops growing is because all of the receptors have been activated previously during puberty. But for some people, they still have some that haven't been adequately binded to. It worked the best on the men with "micros".

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually there was a study done where adult men were given 50,000IU of vitamin D3 a day (along with 100 mcg of K2) and they found that their size increased. Apparently, huge doses of vitamin D activate the "leftover" androgen receptors. The reason it stops growing is because all of the receptors have been activated previously during puberty. But for some people, they still have some that haven't been adequately binded to. It worked the best on the men with "micros".
ok then how blocking a % of your dht decreases the penis tissue?
and could you link me that study? by how much did their penis size increase? and what was their ages?

either way it's simple logic, if dht still affects our penis size after puberty, as in if you decrease it = your penis shrinks, then the opposite would also be true, increasing it would mean increase in penis size, which doesn't really happen. so if increasing dht doesn't increase the size, then decreasing dht will not decrease it.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The other thing that could help might be HCG. Bodybuilders use this drug in their post-steroid cycle therapy to help stimulate the testes to start producing their own test again.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The other thing that could help might be HCG. Bodybuilders use this drug in their post-steroid cycle therapy to help stimulate the testes to start producing their own test again.
I wouldn't recommend TRT unless it's the last resorts, once u go on trt you have to stay on it for life pretty much, because your body will stop producing test on its own.
maybe you could "reactivate" natural test production with hcg as you mentioned, but pretty sure hcg has its own side effects

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok then how blocking a % of your dht decreases the penis tissue?
and could you link me that study? by how much did their penis size increase? and what was their ages?

either way it's simple logic, if dht still affects our penis size after puberty, as in if you decrease it = your penis shrinks, then the opposite would also be true, increasing it would mean increase in penis size, which doesn't really happen. so if increasing dht doesn't increase the size, then decreasing dht will not decrease it.
If you can't use it you lose it I guess? Perhaps it's indirect, and more so a result of decreased libido, decreased activity, softer erections, etc.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Micro dosages of certain androgenic/anabolic substances such as test or AS can be used safely. For example, anavar is still occasionally prescribed for people like burn victims to promote healing and increased bodyweight, without any PCT because it's used in low doses for short periods of time. Even dianabol was used for the same thing.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you can't use it you lose it I guess? Perhaps it's indirect, and more so a result of decreased libido, decreased activity, softer erections, etc.

that would make more sense, at least someone provides explanation around here about their claims lol.
even then, I'd assume that it will take years of inactivity for some shrinkage, if someone really worried about that you could always get a penis pump or something and use it once a week just to signal your penis that you still need it lmao

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Micro dosages of certain androgenic/anabolic substances such as test or AS can be used safely. For example, anavar is still occasionally prescribed for people like burn victims to promote healing and increased bodyweight, without any PCT because it's used in low doses for short periods of time. Even dianabol was used for the same thing.
but then would micro dosages have any effect on your testosterone/dht? prolly not. negligible at best.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that would make more sense, at least someone provides explanation around here about their claims lol.
even then, I'd assume that it will take years of inactivity for some shrinkage, if someone really worried about that you could always get a penis pump or something and use it once a week just to signal your penis that you still need it lmao
It just seems to be highly individual as to what kind of response people get. Some people like Micky get decreases in libido and such, whereas there's people like in my case who get a reflexive hyperandrogenic response.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
but then would micro dosages have any effect on your testosterone/dht? prolly not. negligible at best.
Absolutely would. Obviously they work otherwise they wouldn't prescribe them. Secondly, Ben Johnson and the group of athletes he trained with were within the upper end of medical grade dosages.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

interesting study, although the participents amount is too low, end of day they said how they don't really know how vitamin D increased the size and further research is needed, I wonder why nothing came out of it.
it could be that it simply improved their erections rather than actual penile growth.
50,000 of vitamin d daily is pretty crazy imo

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It just seems to be highly individual as to what kind of response people get. Some people like Micky get decreases in libido and such, whereas there's people like in my case who get a reflexive hyperandrogenic response.
how did u fix it?

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude people would blame anything on the drug, going by some individual reports is even less credible then.

If many people claim they lost size and coincidently were on finasteride I don't find that a coincidence. Too bad NCBI hasn't done a study on it