21 Y/o With Reasonably Big Decision To Make

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I call this the finasteride fallacy.

'I, myself did not have side effects, therefore they are not real.'

No obviously some people do get side affects but for the most part it gets blown out of proportion. For every one person that legit gets side affects there is 3 people that get physiological sides.

shookwun

Reaction score
to much of a neck beard look.

Honestly, i would just maintain heavy stubble. Keep the neckline tidy.

INT

Reaction score
No obviously some people do get side affects but for the most part it gets blown out of proportion. For every one person that legit gets side affects there is 3 people that get physiological sides.

'Because I did not get side effect, side effects get blown out of proportion'.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
'Because I did not get side effect, side effects get blown out of proportion'.

No it's just from looking at the data

Online they get blown out of proportion because the majority of people who post are the ones that got side affects ( legit or not) the ones that don't get sides carry on with their life.

If you were just reading forums it would appear at least 50% of people who take finasteride get sides which is just absolutely not the case at all.

INT

Reaction score
Two main factors in whether someone can pull it off.

Does it suit the face?
Does it suit the style?

For you, it is yes to both.

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Two main factors in whether someone can pull it off.

Does it suit the face?
Does it suit the style?

For you, it is yes to both.
Lol not sure I have much of a style. I guess "athletic" would be the closest thing. I suppose a lot of the jiu jitsu guys I train with do have shaved heads.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude your response is super relieving, but somehow I can't shake the thought that the top part of my head is waaaay too big. Even as a dude who thinks other bald guys can look decent and who usually doesn't think much about looks, I'm like 90% sure I'm lookin like a freak out here. Plz take a look at these last few pics so I can ride off into the sunset bald and not be a literal cartoon at age 21. Remember, don't need to be handsome just not full-blown alien. Btw, you're all the best for helping a brotha out. Half-bald in college is a bizarre experience lol.
https://imgur.com/o2vIx6f
https://imgur.com/FRCQkhC
https://imgur.com/5dC5lQL
No worries brother. I forgot about this post actually, you are alot less bald than you make yourself out to be.. Probably a NW2 and maybe you got some thinning going on? But to answer your question your head shape is good which complements your facial aesthetics. The buzz look is the way to go for you I think, even when you do lose all your hair get SMP done and you can look good for the rest of your days lol.
Take care and all the best.

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No worries brother. I forgot about this post actually, you are alot less bald than you make yourself out to be.. Probably a NW2 and maybe you got some thinning going on? But to answer your question your head shape is good which complements your facial aesthetics. The buzz look is the way to go for you I think, even when you do lose all your hair get SMP done and you can look good for the rest of your days lol.
Take care and all the best.
Appreciate all the replies man. I had extremely bad seborrheic dermatitis so hoping since I solved that and all the associated itching, the balding will slow a bit. I was just worried I'd have to go chrome dome before college is over, but a close buzz is not the worst look at my age. Being able to grow a decent beard is a plus as well. You're the man, Andy.

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To start, without the hair, I would probably give you a 3 out of 10 and with the hair probably a 3.5 out of 10. Do keep in mind that the only people who I would rate a 10 would be top supermodels, as I rate on a number of factors. In terms of your age, without your hair, you look like you are about 10 years older. That being said, as other posters have mentioned, you have a good head shape for a bald look, and I think with a beard to add balance to the face, would have the same rating compared to having a full head of hair. I do, however, respect you for accepting that you are losing your hair.
I don't see why people are hating on you for stating your honest opinion. I respect that. Even if it comes off as being a dickhead. But using models as the benchmark for judgment is quite unfair. Some models make even a respectable looking man look like he's a goddamn ape. Compared the average person I'd say OP is average. He does have nice blue eyes and looks alpha. So he's got that going for him. He could still get babes just by being fit and alpha/know how to act with women. Being a beta cuck and bald is pretty much incel for life.

Lavishous

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see why people are hating on you for stating your honest opinion. I respect that. Even if it comes off as being a dickhead. But using models as the benchmark for judgment is quite unfair. Some models make even a respectable looking man look like he's a goddamn ape. Compared the average person I'd say OP is average. He does have nice blue eyes and looks alpha. So he's got that going for him. He could still get babes just by being fit and alpha/know how to act with women. Being a beta cuck and bald is pretty much incel for life.
Thx for the feedback bro. Don't give a f*** about looking average or slightly below. Have looked like a weird jew my whole highschool career and still managed to get girls. I generally have decent social intelligence and can manage with charisma, humor, etc. I just recognize none of this matters above a certain threshold of looking absurd. If I don't look like an alien, I'm golden. It's pretty neat to have your appearance objectively assessed on here; always wondered if I had a alpha/jock facial structure or more of a dorky one. Here's another pic after just buzzing the dome.
https://imgur.com/BpahXSJ

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thx for the feedback bro. Don't give a f*** about looking average or slightly below. Have looked like a weird jew my whole highschool career and still managed to get girls. I generally have decent social intelligence and can manage with charisma, humor, etc. I just recognize none of this matters above a certain threshold of looking absurd. If I don't look like an alien, I'm golden. It's pretty neat to have your appearance objectively assessed on here; always wondered if I had a alpha/jock facial structure or more of a dorky one. Here's another pic after just buzzing the dome.
https://imgur.com/BpahXSJ
You look more Nordic. Some ancient Viking sh*t. You could activate the primal signals in a woman if you grow out a thick f*****g mane of a beard. f*** it. May as well let dht ride its course and rub rogaine on your f*****g face in hopes of becoming a pure Viking.