20 Yr Old With Hair Loss. Freaking Out And Getting Really Depressed! :(

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys just a little update.

Its been a while since I have been on this forum which obviously means something is working to increase my confidence!

I am coming up for 3 years on Finasteride and have never felt better about it.

Toppik + Finasteride has literally saved me for now and long may it continue. My aim is to get to 30 with somewhat majority of my hair then I can rest easy. :D

Just as a reminder of my routine, very very simple:

-1mg Finasteride (Daily)
-Toppik
-nizoral or Alpecine Shampoo once a week
-Hair wash with shampoo every 3/4 days

I know this is a very basic method and lots of you out there have regimes that include 10000 different products/potions that may or may not work - but I like to keep it simple and for me Finasteride is the only one that really matters.

Now for some pics. (With Toppik in and styled but not washed for 2 days)

*Sorry if looks greasy its due a wash

Cheers fellas - feel free to ask me anything.

Looks good, any sides? Have you ever felt weird on finasteride or do you think you would have felt different without it?

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excellent thread. We need more people like you that provide updates when treatment is actually working.
My advice for the future: if you see any sign of worsening, dont panic. Stick to finasteride and dont change anything. If it still continues to clearly worsen then change/add something.

Anyways, glad it worked out for you. Enjoy them locks.

Fishcake

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just an update as haven't been very active anymore.

Everything is great so far, still on Finasteride 1mg and nothing more other than cosmetic supplies. (TOPPIK).

I have no side effects as far as im aware, sex drive is great and all in working order. Although I do often think what are the long term effects of Finasteride and will it eventually catch up on me as being something dangerous... maybe should get some blood checks. Not really sure.

I will post some pictures when I have time and if anyone has any questions feel free!

I feel like this forum isn't as active as it was, but maybe that is just me. Bit out the loop lately. Anything ground breaking being announced yet? Haha.

Still can't believe I have been on Finasteride for more than 3 years now, time flies.