2 year mark for Propecia

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
But that is what I was mentioning. Your site is supposed to be a "private" site NOT a commercial site so you are going against site guidelines and protocall

v

Reaction score
:lol: what a fool! trying to make a little pocket money? lol , is that your best business plan?

You say in your earlier post ; you dont have an hour to apply minoxidil , it only takes me 120 seconds for two applications a day! Trying to big up propecia ?? minoxidil is a very good treatment! i know for a fact that it helps me alot and many others here, we wouldnt get these good results without it!

peace to those that deserve it!

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And then why have you....

"Copyright © 2005 Propecia Results. All Rights Reserved"

......on your site?

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
Solo said:
Md2002, thanks man. I also wish those results for myself!!!

Have you been on minoxidil??
[/quote]

Nope, never touched the stuff. I don't want to get into rubbing it on my head twicw a day, and dealing with shedding. Once you start you can't stop. I am not ready to go down that road yet. I recently started Nano shampoo, Folligen, and revivogen. After a few months I will post results. I don't think any of it will work but I have to give it a shot.

msb0014

Reaction score
ACT10Npack said:
I been on propecia for 2 years now and everything is still going fine. I just update my website with new photos. I been taking Nizoral 2% for 13 months now.

http://www.geocities.com/actionpackti/

Your photo consistency is the best I've seen on this site besides BadHairDecade.

Great job the mole on your right side is a great 'progress marker'. I've been using Propecia, Rogaine and Nizoral Since Oct '04 and I love the results. I talked to my Doctor the other day and he said it should get better. He said from start time to two years out is when improvment should occur. After two years you lose it all, just kidding. After two years the baseline stays level.

Keep it up!

G

msb0014 said:
I talked to my Doctor the other day and he said it should get better. He said from start time to two years out is when improvment should occur. After two years you lose it all, just kidding. After two years the baseline stays level.

It sounds like you are one of the lucky few that has a good Doctor that knows about male pattern baldness and the treatments.

msb0014

Reaction score
badasshairday said:
msb0014 said:
I talked to my Doctor the other day and he said it should get better. He said from start time to two years out is when improvment should occur. After two years you lose it all, just kidding. After two years the baseline stays level.

It sounds like you are one of the lucky few that has a good Doctor that knows about male pattern baldness and the treatments.

The funny thing is he's not a Derm Doctor he's an ER Doctor (I grew up with him) but is married to a Derm Doctor and she got him on this regimen about 4 years ago and last year I was talking to him about my concerns about male pattern baldness and he told me to get on Rogaine, Propecia ASAP. At first I was skeptical but 9 months later I'm not anymore.

Thanks