2 year mark for Propecia

YoungAndThin

Established Member
Reaction score
great results man. I've never seen finasteride work so well on the temples before.

congrats!

misterium

Reaction score
i don't see any pics.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Your hair looks very healthy. Good sh*t man, good sh*t!

jfrank

Established Member
Reaction score
so you think propeccia worked very well for you? did u initialy shed quite a bit..

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Link works, it's just that when too many people look at it at one time, Geocities takes it off for 10 minutes. It's free so, there are some limits you can get out of the service. But I see it's down for an hour, wow alot of people are looking at it today.

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
http://

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Awesome update ACT10Npack!!! It's good to see that you are having such an excellent response! Congrats on that!

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ACT10Npack, u dont have to worry going bald cause i think u look better on it , no offence but u smply dont have the concern which others with gorgeous types of hairstyles have. because simply put u dont have that kind of aura about u no offence but its true.....i think u look better without hair....

misterium

Reaction score
^ that's the weirdest thing I've ever read on this site..

no 'aura' ?

I think his hair looks just fine. gorgeous hair styles?

give me a break :roll:

misterium

Reaction score
I think he's just jealous.

Algag85

Reaction score
Great results there. I am also interested in knowing if you experienced a shed. I'm on month 4-5 and I seemed to have hit a very large shed, well i'm hoping it was a shed at least, so interested in knowing how others have done. And I don't know how that man sensed your 'Aura' (lol), but you be the judge on whether you look better with hair. Looks fine to me.

Petchsky

Reaction score
chewbaca said:
ACT10Npack, u dont have to worry going bald cause i think u look better on it , no offence but u smply dont have the concern which others with gorgeous types of hairstyles have. because simply put u dont have that kind of aura about u no offence but its true.....i think u look better without hair....

Stop talking rubbish... How the hell do you know that he looks better bald? you don't even know what he looks like. Prick

G

chewbaca said:

Are you slow? That was the most awkward comment I've ever seen. Try using spell check before you post so you can check for spelling and syntax. Weirdo.

itsjustaphase

Reaction score
looks great actionpack. im jealous.

drinkrum

Reaction score
badasshairday said:
chewbaca said:

Are you slow? That was the most awkward comment I've ever seen. Try using spell check before you post so you can check for spelling and syntax. Weirdo.

chewbaca, you sure you're taking finasteride and not gay pills? :lol:

D.

Jay Tee

Established Member
Reaction score
simply put u dont have that kind of aura about u no offence but its true.....

This may qualify as the funniest line I've ever read on this site. Thanks for the laugh. :lol: