2 year mark for Propecia

everysixseconds

Established Member
Reaction score
chewbaca said:
ACT10Npack, u dont have to worry going bald cause i think u look better on it , no offence but u smply dont have the concern which others with gorgeous types of hairstyles have. because simply put u dont have that kind of aura about u no offence but its true.....i think u look better without hair....

let the guy have his hair!!
im very envious.
personally, i think when you have the sides short, that hairstyle looks very very smart and chic.

G

ahhahaha, this one made me laugh the most!

chewbaca said:
ACT10Npack, u dont have to worry going bald cause i think u look better on it , no offence but u smply dont have the concern which others with gorgeous types of hairstyles have. because simply put u dont have that kind of aura about u no offence but its true.....i think u look better without hair....

G

chewbaca said:

Chewbaca you are so f*****g WEIRD!!!!!!

ha ha ha damn whats wrong with you

G

SEfreak said:
long hair rocks. and he has very healthy hair. and I sound so gay.

No it dont.. Only if you want to look like a b**ch or as you said it yourself.. GAY!!!

The only ones who can take the long haired look, are very masculine and muscular types like, rambo, Renegade (Reno Raines)... you know..!!! Then it can look kind of cool..! Lightweighted thin guys, with long hair..! Damn thats bad.. VERY bad...!!!

SE-freak

Reaction score
I think your homophobia is your basic taste element and not aesthetics. :)

And as I have said before, long hair rocks as long as you can pull that out of course since many of us here are having trouble maintaning a healthy head of hair.

G

SEfreak said:
I think your homophobia is your basic taste element and not aesthetics. :)

And as I have said before, long hair rocks as long as you can pull that out of course since many of us here are having trouble maintaning a healthy head of hair.

Damn, long hair sucks..! not rocks..!!! Unless you are a huuge bodybuilder or an old greek Warrior!! You other guys with long hair are just making a fool out of yourself..!! But hey, I dont care..! Or wait... I actually do... 'Cause i hate look at those f**'s with their long shiny hair...!!!!

scottie311

Established Member
Reaction score
To me it looks like over the 2 year period you're parting your hair further and further off to the side, therefore possibly skewering the results we are seeing in these pics. How bout giving us one where u part it straight down the middle??

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why the big 'Propecia' logo at the top of your pictures page and the merck/propecia colour scheme? Are you getting advertising money ?

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
reply to the former message: hmmm, yes theres something I dont like in the whole story.... Sorry if I am wrong act10npack...

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
That would be soooo funny if this turned out to be a merck plant! lol
I LOVE IT! :)

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought I had noticed that a while back when I looked at his photos, obviously, there is no attempt on his part to hide it.

What would bother me MORE is if the results are faked. Or, if he were to hide the fact that he was part of a study with them, etc.

I think the photos and website layout make it pretty clear there is some sort of "disclosure"

But then, maybe I am just another pawn of Merck, planted here (five years ago actually) to sell Propecia-- even though I use fincar :freaked:

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
Resultsnottypical said:
But then, maybe I am just another pawn of Merck, planted here (five years ago actually) to sell Propecia-- even though I use fincar :freaked:

Your reverse-psychology won't work on us.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No, I dont work for Merck!! I wish I was, so I would not have to paid $50 a month for the stuff.