2 year mark for Propecia

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
md2002, you been on propecia for more then 6 years. Would like to know hows that going for you now and it is still working.

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
ACTIONpack -

I have probably been on Propecia for more than 6 years, the 1st commercial I saw for Propecia I went out and got it as SOON as I could, maybe closer to 8 years. I don't know how long it has been around but I was one of the 1st to start taking Propecia.

How is it working? Well it worked I know that!! I had a Bald spot on the back of my head, which is why I started Propecia, that bald spot is COMPLETLEY gone. There is not even a hint of balding in the back of my head. The rest of my head is difused thinning on the top.

Is Propecia still working? I think so, I think it is still helping. I know that if I didn't take Propecia I would be bald right now, very bald! I think it is still working but not as well as it used to, or it may just be my hair is starting to thin out. I started shampoos ( see regimine) about a month ago to try to combat what seems like alot of thinning in the last 5 months.

If your asking if Propecia works the answer is yes. If your asking is it still working the answer is probably...... just not as well as it used to.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ACT10Npack said:
No, I dont work for Merck!! I wish I was, so I would not have to paid $50 a month for the stuff.

Then why do you have a big 'Propecia' logo at the top of your pictures page and the merck/propecia colour scheme throughout the page?

And why have you got :

"Copyright © 2005 Propecia Results. All Rights Reserved"

At the bottom of your page ?

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
joking aside, I would think Merck would have better things to do than to set-up amateur websites that promote their product. They spent a lot of money on FDA trials to prove that their product works; I honestly can't see the point of messing around with small-time tricks like this.

My conclusion: Actionpack is not affiliated with Merck, he's just fallen in love with her!

Kind of like people who buy BMWs and really like BMW.

Petchsky

Reaction score
hairschmair said:
joking aside, I would think Merck would have better things to do than to set-up amateur websites that promote their product. They spent a lot of money on FDA trials to prove that their product works; I honestly can't see the point of messing around with small-time tricks like this.

My conclusion: Actionpack is not affiliated with Merck, he's just fallen in love her!

Kind of like people who buy BMWs and really like BMW.

I think this too... Actionpack has been on this site for a while and has never been pushing propecia and it's benefits on people...So go easy aye! At least looking at his pictures you know this sh*t can work. 8)

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IMO I don´t feel that ACTIONpack is some Merck´s b**ch, but that logo push people into suspicious thinking.

Md2002, Can I ask you at what point of your treatment did you noticed results and, briefly, how your experience with the drug was (sheds, hi-lo stages, sides...)?

I´ll find that info very useful, thanks in advance.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why can't he just answer the question....

..why do you have a big 'Propecia' logo at the top of your pictures page and the merck/propecia colour scheme throughout the page?

And why have you got :

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
ACT10Npack said:
No, I dont work for Merck!! I wish I was, so I would not have to paid $50 a month for the stuff.

Then whats the deal with all the propecia stuff on the page?
Looks like an advertisement

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
Solo said:
IMO I don´t feel that ACTIONpack is some Merck´s b**ch, but that logo push people into suspicious thinking.

Md2002, Can I ask you at what point of your treatment did you noticed results and, briefly, how your experience with the drug was (sheds, hi-lo stages, sides...)?

I´ll find that info very useful, thanks in advance.

Solo -

I started taking it so long ago I can't remember. I also had alot of hair when I started so if there was shedding I wouldn't have noticed. One day I looked at the back of my head and the bald spot was gone. I would say it was at least a year.

I haven't had Hi and Lo's till recently. LIke I said my hair seems to be getting thinner right now. Six years after I originally started.

My sides, if I can say there sides. Seem to be

Mood swings
depressed at times
short temper at times
Uncontrollable sex drive ( always horny and need to get off )

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, my initial impressions, not too bad. However, when I saw the brand mark for Propecia with the registered symbol next to it on your website, I thought to myself, what's with that? I'm a bit leery of "private" websites that go out of their jursidiction and push a bit on the business side of things. Why not just mention on your website that you use Propecia instead of doing the brand mark? That brand mark front and center gets me to think that there may be some vested interest in your website?

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Md2002, thanks man. I also wish those results for myself!!!

Have you been on minoxidil??

[/quote]

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I never use minoxidil because dont have the time to spend 1hour of my day to apply to hair and over a couple years it does not work as well.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ACT10Npack

Why do you have a big 'Propecia' logo at the top of your pictures page and the merck/propecia colour scheme throughout the page?

Also why have you got :

Are you paid by Propecia ?

jayC99

Established Member
Reaction score
TynanW said:
ACT10Npack

Why do you have a big 'Propecia' logo at the top of your pictures page and the merck/propecia colour scheme throughout the page?

Also why have you got :

Are you paid by Propecia ?

He seems to be avoiding your question for some "unknown" reason. Hmmm...

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good question and the reason why I put propecia every where so that google and msn and yahoo and any other search will see my site, which put me on top of the search page if propecia was type in. Which is why I put result everywhere to.

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
his plan is to email this thread to Merck and ask for a lifetime supply of finasteride in exchange for the positive waves he is creating...