19 Years Old, Debating Wether To Start Finasteride

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gj mate

No sides?

I doubt these hair are from regimen though, 1 month isn't enough

And no, I did have loss of libido for a week or so but then my body adjusted.

And yeah, overall density is down but in those small areas I.E. my temples those little hair buds haha

But, I'll keep everyone posted.

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello all! I am pleased to say that I have had amazing results since starting in July!

But, for some reason I still shed a sh*t ton.. like I mean a lot!

Anyways, hopefully these pictures give people some reasons to start action now and realize that even witht he receding hairline you can bring it back!

Hopefully I get some sort of feedback!

Attachments

• IMG_4495-1.JPG
    IMG_4495-1.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 492
  • IMG_6913-6.PNG
    IMG_6913-6.PNG
    570.9 KB · Views: 583

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello all! I am pleased to say that I have had amazing results since starting in July!

But, for some reason I still shed a sh*t ton.. like I mean a lot!

Anyways, hopefully these pictures give people some reasons to start action now and realize that even witht he receding hairline you can bring it back!

Hopefully I get some sort of feedback!

Nice job man, finasteride slays and you pull off that hairline well even with the temple recession. Forelock looks thick as can be.

Shedding is no issue, I had a huge one initially on finasteride but stopped around the 4-5 month mark and big improvement overall. Stabilised nicely.

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice job man, finasteride slays and you pull off that hairline well even with the temple recession. Forelock looks thick as can be.

Shedding is no issue, I had a huge one initially on finasteride but stopped around the 4-5 month mark and big improvement overall. Stabilised nicely.

Thanks man! Yeah were getting to the like 5-6 month mark now so well see if it subsides xD

I'll just assume its more hair getting thrown out to be replaced with better ones :)

hopefully everything for you, and everyone else continues to be successful.

Also thanks for the little compliment, means a lot :)

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow that's good bro, you almost look like a nw2 in the second pic

I hope it keeps working for you for as long as possible

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dang good improvement. Looking great. I wouldn't worry about shedding as long as ur hair looks better overall

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow man you look fantastic! I wish I had similar results.. I'm 20 and NW2.5 receding fast right now
Also add in a dermaroller 1.5mm once a week into your regimen you should see even better results!

Last edited:

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** this is a crazy result ! you have regrown slick bald temple !
(why some people got such result and not me )

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
*Norwood 1.5
I wish! I don't get how people said he was NW3.5 before treatments because his loss was only a bit worse than mine so that's why I said I was NW2.5
Nonetheless I'm gonna do whatever I can to get results like that. My spirits are down but I ain't giving up, not ever.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish! I don't get how people said he was NW3.5 before treatments because his loss was only a bit worse than mine so that's why I said I was NW2.5
Nonetheless I'm gonna do whatever I can to get results like that. My spirits are down but I ain't giving up, not ever.
IMo your hair looks great man. Keep on fighting the good fight though.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i failed my exam ; too much pressure
and i had hairloss in my mind ,
I almost cried at the oral exam in front of the teachers when they said that it was a failure (lol)