19 Years Old, Debating Wether To Start Finasteride

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Much love BB

Anyways! Update.. I got the finasteride script today... but f*** the price im just gunna buy it online just wanted to be legit for like 2 seconds... also decided to say f*** it and buy minoxidil aswell.. the foam sh*t takes like 3 seconds so f*** it.. and i guess ill try nizoral like idk whenever i feel like it? so yeah.. im gunna make videos on it for the fucks of it so ill keep y'all up to date <3

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Much love BB

Anyways! Update.. I got the finasteride script today... but f*** the price im just gunna buy it online just wanted to be legit for like 2 seconds... also decided to say f*** it and buy minoxidil aswell.. the foam sh*t takes like 3 seconds so f*** it.. and i guess ill try nizoral like idk whenever i feel like it? so yeah.. im gunna make videos on it for the fucks of it so ill keep y'all up to date <3
Good for you m8, good luck on your way out of the norwood cemetery.

Tristan Crawford

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everybody! So it's been about a month now.. and I have had lots of shedding which from what I understand it's all working.. and just today, I'm not sure if it is anything or if it was already there. BUT, I noticed little tiny black hairs growing on my temples that I don't think we're there before :D hype... it looks thinner in the front from the follicles enlarging an dropping the "old" hair but look closely at the temples and there they be.. spots that never had hair before finally getting little glimmers of hope

Attachments

• IMG_3276.JPG
    IMG_3276.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_3277.JPG
    IMG_3277.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_3278.JPG
    IMG_3278.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 292

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everybody! So it's been about a month now.. and I have had lots of shedding which from what I understand it's all working.. and just today, I'm not sure if it is anything or if it was already there. BUT, I noticed little tiny black hairs growing on my temples that I don't think we're there before :D hype... it looks thinner in the front from the follicles enlarging an dropping the "old" hair but look closely at the temples and there they be.. spots that never had hair before finally getting little glimmers of hope

Gj mate

No sides?

I doubt these hair are from regimen though, 1 month isn't enough

Alpha Tortoise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've always had a sort of receded hairline since as long as I can remember, I'm 14 now and it looks about the same, though a bit thinner, though that could be possibly because of scalp inflamation that I'm currently treating

Is this normal?? lol