18 years old, NW6

balding at 15

Reaction score
I'm so ****ing depressed, I can't take it anymore. I miss my old NW1 hairline so much, I feel suicidal. Some nights I cry myself to sleep, why does it have to be this way?

seb

Reaction score
"why does it have to be that way"...."you, when you walk out the door, you gonna cry for more"......

balding at 15

Reaction score
I hate you all! you will all drown with me, we're all pathetic balding things. I hate my scalp, I hate myself, I can't take this anymore.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm so ****ing depressed, I can't take it anymore. I miss my old NW1 hairline so much, I feel suicidal. Some nights I cry myself to sleep, why does it have to be this way?

Get a wig if you truly are NW6, better yet get some pictures up. Would be helpful.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My bad! This will be thanks to proudinmyself's post over there this morning, which as far as I'm concerned was a clear invitation for trollers to join him here. Have you noticed how he changed his attitude today, once he had a few of his mates with him?

proudinmyself

Banned
Reaction score
My bad! This will be thanks to proudinmyself's post over there this morning, which as far as I'm concerned was a clear invitation for trollers to join him here. Have you noticed how he changed his attitude today, once he had a few of his mates with him?

lol

do you really think there is some kind of puahate conspiracy lol.

chris living in conspiracy world

dont you thought for a second that maybe this is a true post? i mean i know guys who were nw6 at this age. yes very few but still there is.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wasn't me who suggested it initially BBSA, was it? I initially offered advice. You're the one living in a "conspiracy world". As for me thinking of conspiracy, I just think you're a very warped individual who gets his kicks from winding people up, which includes bring trolls over from there to join you. I thought you'd changed, but evidently not. Shame.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You don't say. What alternative do you suggest then? I'm guessing a hair transplant is out of the question financially. Oh and thanks for the neg, I shall return the favour :)

balding at 15

Reaction score
Oh come on!

By the way Chris, a hair transplant is cheaper than a high quality hairpiece. A lot of people still believe this myth that a wig is like 20€ at the supermarket. It's a 800$ and you have to change it every 6 months. In less than 3 years, you are above the cost of a hair transplant.

you don't understand, all of my friends/cousins have nw0/1/2 hairlines and girlfriends whilst im nw6 and single, you just don't get it.

I look like an absolute plank with this hairline, my life was so much better at nw1/2. I'm rotting, I have low genetic value, my genes will die out/.

But tbh, that's a good thing, i don't want to inflict this pain on my sons. I'm ****ing pathetic.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
you don't understand, all of my friends/cousins have nw0/1/2 hairlines and girlfriends whilst im nw6 and single, you just don't get it.

I look like an absolute plank with this hairline, my life was so much better at nw1/2. I'm rotting, I have low genetic value, my genes will die out/.

But tbh, that's a good thing, i don't want to inflict this pain on my sons. I'm ****ing pathetic.

He dont get it? his hairloss is worse then yours dude and he has been with many girls and if im not mistaken he is with someone now.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh come on!

By the way Chris, a hair transplant is cheaper than a high quality hairpiece. A lot of people still believe this myth that a wig is like 20€ at the supermarket. It's a 800$ and you have to change it every 6 months. In less than 3 years, you are above the cost of a hair transplant.

Hadn't realised the costs involved to be honest. I suppose I was getting at a lower cost entry point. HOw much per graft though for a hair transplant? Plus, is he likely to be happy with the result if he is NW6?

Anyway, still think this could be a troll, given the "rotting" comment, and referring to "genetic value". Get some pictures up OP.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not with someone right now, I just have a female friend with benefits. But wait it's not possible, women don't want to sleep with inferior zombie bald men! I hope those PUAHate guys will get tired of spitting their venom here.

Yeah, this "genetic value" thing again. It's just another trolling post.

Your attitude has changed a lot in a couple of years... I remember you were quite a baldist when you first joined, doom-mongering about the effect of balding on men. If need be, I stand corrected, though.

S

Skullator

Yup. LivingCorpse, helpmeimdying and this guy are the same person. I do genuinely enjoy some of his work for the entertainment value. My favorite is the one about telling his parents they are "genetic filth" - still makes me chuckle. The Nick Cage clip was funny too. Not much work or thought was put into this one, unfortunately. You can do better!

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
It's just that I couldn't predict how my life would be now. I thought that once I was bald, it was over, social life, girls, even university or my future carreer. But, it was not the case, nothing has changed, except when I sometimes see my reflection and I don't like it. Even girls who hadn't seen me for two years say I haven't changed at all, yet I almost lost everything up there. Do I have BDD? I'm still not sure, sometimes I like what I see in the mirror, it really depens on my mood.

The weirdest thing is that I seem to have more success with women since I've been shaving my head (well I buzz it really short in fact) than when I had a palm tree on my head.

Told you all the long that nothing changes most women dont care as proven about the women who you been with.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I have BDD, sometimes I like what I see in the mirror, it really depends on my mood.

I can relate to this. Sometimes when I look bloated and tired and stuff, I think I'm so damn ugly... then on a good moment I can even look handome-ish. It's weird how much of a difference a bit of bloating and saggy eyes make.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I can relate to this. Sometimes when I look bloated and tired and stuff, I think I'm so damn ugly... then on a good moment I can even look handome-ish. It's weird how much of a difference a bit of bloating and saggy eyes make.
With BDD, your perception can change randomly. When you suppress it, your perception will be very positive. GHG, when I get bloated from eating out too much( everything is loaded with too much salt when you eat out) I look worse too. Fred, you hair situation is more obvious than most who have BDD. Most people with BDD have very minor loss but they feel or fear they will eventually reach your situation. In your case, you may be feeling disappointment of your situation and when you like what you see in the mirror its you accepting your situation and trying to move on.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
OP is full of ****. Dollars to doughnuts he is just a young prick taking the piss out of bald/ing guys.

Pics or I'm just going to assume that you are another one of the guys cracking jokes and making fun of bald guys out in public.