17 Year Old Balding - Help I Don't Want To Go Bald

Sam227

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3 month update

Hair loss has stopped. I started min on temples after one month of finasteride. I have seen few wispy hair. But I don't believe that hair look better

Sam227

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats good bro good luck
How about ur hair any change? Im thinking to get on fina
It definitely feels healthier. There is growth on temples but just vellus hair because of minoxidil. There is still a little hair loss but not as much as before. I'd definitely recommend hopping on finasteride.

Sam227

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4 MONTH UPDATE WITH PICTURES

My facial hair has thickened up a lot since I've started rogaine. It appears as if my forelock has thickened up a bit too. Thoughts?

I tried to click the pictures from the same angles. Excuse me if I couldn't take them from the same angle

Snapchat-1787521791.jpg Snapchat-1151749097.jpg Screenshot_20170114-214112.png Snapchat-765892409.jpg

Last edited:

horunger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
17 year d thickening beard? Sorry but thats happening to almost All 17 year olds not on rogaine. Rest assured the earth will still rotate on its axis if you stop rogaine.

Let us know if the beard of a 17 year old is NOT thickening, that would be a much bigger miracle.

horunger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a miracle, i walked by a bottle of rogaine in the pharmacy and next i heard the milky way is spinning, this is some serious good stuff!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
looks solid and thick

it takes a lot of courage to start finasteride so young, hope u will not get any sides

Ljpviper

Reaction score
Dude, I am 45 started thining at 17 imagine still in high school. This was was early 90s pre Internet hysteria

Srated taking taking proscar in 94 then switched to avodart in 02. I have more hair than my most my friends.

No sides, your choice time is not on your side with early hairloss. I am perfect At 45 looking around at other people my age with hairloss. More hair that's what counts. Sure less sexual function but we age. The fearoging is scary in these forums

Last edited:

Diego96

Reaction score
Hang in there buddy. They say that finasteride really kicks in around the 1-1.5 year mark so the worst is behind you now.