16 Years Old And Losing Hair. Balding Sucks.

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
? See your lucky minoxidil works wonders on you I saw yoursucces story your lucky as f*** bro.BTW look at this pic of this guy does his temples look like nw2 ? @stachu // . but how long do you guys think it would take for me to become a nw6 ? And @shookwun does my hair loss seem aggressive to you honest opinion please !!

Attachments

• IMG_20160728_225958.jpg
    IMG_20160728_225958.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:

Dave721

Reaction score
With my high concentrated Minoxidil, and supplement with five percent, I NEVER had this side effect. Occasionally when I abuse my thirty
percent, I do have puffy eyes. But that's more from lack of sleep, if anything.

Not saying I don't believe this.. But many people are allergic to the glycerol in Minoxidil. That's it.

Has this happened with foam?

I actually think it may have been the foam. I started on minoxidil 5% once a day at the age of 16 with 0 side effects. It was a miracle drug. I wish I had before and after pictures. You have never seen anyone react this good to the stuff. I think as I got older and started naturally making less collagen, it started having a noticeable effect. Heck if I know. I am sure it made me have the under eye bags and heart issues though. It was night and day.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
stachurATX7

shookwun

Reaction score
Yes.

it is aggressive.

Nobody hairs thins, and diffused that quickly into a 'mature hairline' or whatever bullshit you want to believe.

Thats definitely male pattern baldness

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is a shame really a big shame for people with real hair problems. You have hair like a lion: go back to the real life kid!

shookwun

Reaction score
Just medicate with Nizoral, and rogaine. Keep finasteride nearby incase it keeps progressing

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
16 year old NW1 going on dutasteride

for f*ck's sake

Infinity95

Reaction score
Don't start with dutasteride at all bro, that's even more aggressive than finasteride. Your hair looks perfectly fine and you are definitely on NW1 territory (just my opinion).

Good luck to you!

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Infinity95 thx for your reply I probably will stick to the finasteride been using it for a week Now not seeing any negative sides so I will probably stick to it. Us it safe for me to start ru if things get real bad ?

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@kj6723 anything like saw palmetto.,zinc, etc if I mixed that into my minoxidil would it hurt me ik its kinda a dumb *** question I'm jw tho ? Since they block dht if I mixed it into my minoxidil would it help hair loss ?

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@k9gatton thank fo your time brother, I trust what you say the most BC your way older than me and have way more experience than half these guys on here so sorry I contansly bother you !! Just take you way serious

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
@kj6723 anything like saw palmetto.,zinc, etc if I mixed that into my minoxidil would it hurt me ik its kinda a dumb *** question I'm jw tho ? Since they block dht if I mixed it into my minoxidil would it help hair loss ?

minoxidil, nizoral, and nothing else

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@kj6723 I have a question say I'm losseing around 50 to 80 dht affected hairs in the shower. Would that he considered "aggressive" male pattern baldness shedding . or normale controled male pattern baldness shedding like ik I still have hair loss but is loosing that much consider aggressive or controlled ? If you replyou the mvp. Again kindah dumb question but I want tour opinion