16 Years Old And Losing Hair. Balding Sucks.

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since you already killed my mood and made my anxiety sore threw the roof at least f*****g ship me some of that goddam f*****g dutasteride your on f*** a limp dick I'll use v****

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Shayan how do i pm you ? Bro just message me on facebook . Todd thiels. <<<< thats my username on facebook . Ill post a pic of what profile pic looks like on facebook ifnyou r fr about getting me some dutasteride hit me up !!

Attachments

• IMG_20160621_141701.jpg
    IMG_20160621_141701.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Shayan i dont have anything from you and i tried to message yiu on here and it wont let me can you just give menyour number and ill text you . Ill delelte your number of here once i get it if thats cool with you

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@k9gatton my hair us long right now goes down to my chin, so your right it will probably be at least two years before it gets so bad people point it out. I really focus putting the minoxdil on my crown area bc when I see a guy with Androgenetic Alopecia the first area I focuse on is there crown so apply minoxidil 6 times daily there 4 tines on my hairline. I have just started finasteride so far only watery semen dick still gets very hard and etc

Dave721

Reaction score
@needwisdom101 There is a very good reason that Finasteride is not prescribed until your an adult and the doctor is doing you a favor. Don't take this before you turn 18 or 19. Your body is maturing and you have a good chance of feminizing yourself by suppressing your hormones during development. Your doing the right thing with the minoxidil and Nizoral. I had hair loss at 14 and minoxidil was amazingly effective. I got off of it when I was around 30 due to side effects. Held me over for a long time though.

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Shayan no sides besides watery semen me and my girl had sex yesterday :) I lasted 3 minutes with a fully hard c*** so I'm confident in finasteride . not weight gain, non of that sh*t

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh you really shouldn't be on finasteride at 16, but I wish you the best.

Dave721

Reaction score
What sides did you get? I got severe edema, weight gain and sagging skin all-around my body

I tolerated it well when I was young. Not sure if was switching to foam that did it, but eventually I ended up with a really aged face and it looked like I hadn't slept for days even when rested. My hair is crap now, but my face has recovered well. I've probably been off of it for a year or so. It would also give me heart palpitations.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand what you are freaking out about. I don't see hair loss anywhere. You definitely do not have diffuse thinning right now. And I see nothing wrong with your hairline. Just because you have baby hairs on the hairline doesn't mean you are balding. Dude your hair is thicker than like 95% of people your age. I honestly cannot tell where this hair loss is that you see.
EDIT: Just read through all the posts and I am shocked that you think your hair loss is as bad as you say. This is DEFINITELY in your head. You claim you are a NW2-3?! And you keep claiming your hair loss is agressive lmfao? LOL are you kidding me? Either you are trolling or your mind is playing games with you. Even if you are starting to lose your hair, which I doubt, you are a NW0. And the dude who keeps posting and is encouraging this, and keeps saying you are definitely losing your hair is just feeding into this delusion. I am sorry that you are sooo worried about hair loss that your mind is making you think you have it. You basically have body dysmorphia but for your hair.

Last edited:

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@dralex I can get crazy about my hair it means a lot to me it gives me confidence and 4 guys already told me they can see I have male pattern baldness so did my dermatologist...!!! @k9gatton check this pic out man I'm had a huge growth spurt I think I'm reached the max benefit of minoxdil 5% topicsolution. The first pic is my hair today I just took that looks like I grew lots of hair . second pic is me pilling back on my hair very very hard

Attachments

• IMG_20160728_163750.jpg
    IMG_20160728_163750.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_20160726_113149.jpg
    IMG_20160726_113149.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, leave this forum alone. You dont have f*****g male pattern baldness. Chill!

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@stachu look how far those god dam temples go up andin the picture on this reply... And your gonna sit there and say I don't have male pattern baldness ? No disrepct but you chill bro

Attachments

• IMG_20160728_184115.jpg
    IMG_20160728_184115.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 229

shookwun

Reaction score
Ye ... your entire hairline is going back, and you are now developing temporal loss to form a NW2

I know how you feel bro.

I had the same sh*t happen to me at 16-17. reele sucks

traditional male pattern baldness. one temple is forming into a NW2... the other will follow

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you even guys know how NW2 f*****g look? Your hairs going to be a bit mature. Even guys with no male pattern baldness got it. But hell. I still dont see male pattern baldness. Atleast not agressive. I hit NW2.5 at 16/17