16 Years Old And Losing Hair. Balding Sucks.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude stay away from finasteride at your age Im 19 and I wasnt happy about getting on it. Its not necessarily even about sides its about normal developement. Youre getting good results from minoxidil so see how long that will hold you out.

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jim lahey my hair looks thicker that's it its bc that's what minoxidil does I would rather at least try finasteride while I'm still in the early stages of hair loss than wait and possible loss ground I want keep ground I don't want my hairs to be shrinkun up by dht. Or at least get some Ru if I could afford it but I may ask for some strong azaelic acid when I visit my derm again

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If your hairs getting thicker then its not getting thinner thus maintaining. Seriously your hair looks really good id hold off on all that stuff as long as possible.

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jim lahey I guess your right man but how bout the azaelic cream would it hurt if mixed into my minoxidil ik I should ask a Doctor I just thought I ask what you think about it. And seems to me my temples are the worst hit by dht there all I focus on

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do am i reading something correctly here? Guys want prescribe finasteride to 16 year old guy. Halo?

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
@Eren do you think its possible a derm would prescribe proscar 5mg to be cut Intoo 5ths If I told her how concerned I was ? I really need porscar and I'll try and tell he/her if u get sides like weak dick I'll just stop taking immediately . BTW does derma rolling help Androgenetic Alopecia ?

Hard to say bruh, most don't prescribe it anyway no matter what age you are :( (but that is my experience and I am not based in the USA). I thought in the USA doctors were less reserved in prescribing meds (could be wrong though).

I myself do use 5mg and cut it in 4 pieces. If they are willing to prescribe finasteride then they won't care whether it's 1 or 5 mg (cutting it in 4 or 5).

Telling about sides definitely will show that you have done your research.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jim lahey I guess your right man but how bout the azaelic cream would it hurt if mixed into my minoxidil ik I should ask a Doctor I just thought I ask what you think about it. And seems to me my temples are the worst hit by dht there all I focus on
Azaelic acid seems ok whether a dr. Will prescribe it idk.

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Johnmpb I'm sure if I pulled my hair really far back it would should way more temple recision . BTW you said your male pattern baldness was worse than mind when you was 16 did you ever try minoxidil ?

Last edited:

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@k9gatton sorry to bother you but I have a question I took your advice about not shampooing with keto 2% everyday and trued to do it every two days and I'm been getting bad flacks on my forehead like I scratch them off and it looks like it snowing also I'm been getting slight itching does this mean the minoxidil is sitting on my scalp and not getting to the hair follicle. How can I make the flacking go away ??? Plsss reply . thabks todd

Last edited:

Ilia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
want to ask You Needwisdom101, as a doctor, did You finally consult with MD? any tests? everything ok with hormones?
You can also make test for Zn,Se,Cu and others metals in blood(or urine test/or hair test) to see what your organism need, cause You are still grow..

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@llia ik for sure I'm had my THC levels checked to see if I had thyroid problem that all came back clear . and the problem is I have medicade insurance which makes all my doctor visit free SBD I don't think they pay for thosekinda of test should I ask my doctor tho ? Say I want to get all my hornmonres checked to make sure I don't have over abundance of which i already know I have to much dht bc I'm.balding and hairy af

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
  1. @k9gatton this is why I want to get on finasteride now look how bad my hairline has gotten in the front

Attachments

• IMG_20160719_130905.jpg
    IMG_20160719_130905.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 272

Ilia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@llia ik for sure I'm had my THC levels checked to see if I had thyroid problem that all came back clear . and the problem is I have medicade insurance which makes all my doctor visit free SBD I don't think they pay for thosekinda of test should I ask my doctor tho ? Say I want to get all my hornmonres checked to make sure I don't have over abundance of which i already know I have to much dht bc I'm.balding and hairy af
You can try for asking doctors or to pay for hormones screening and minerals/metals in blood in laboratories(just check Normal or not), i'm from Russia so here we simply go to laboratories and pay for such tests(never covered by russian medicare/med. insurance) In laboratories they have already prepared set of indicators(hormones, minerals, metals...).

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@llia I'm really just getting tired of seeing my hairline get thinner thinner I'm sick of this bs if the dermatologist won't prescribe me proscar I will just buy the sh*t offline I'm sick of this sh*t honestly I hate my hormones , if I get sides I'll say f*** it im tried everything I possible could there's no way I'm gonna get around with keeping my hair till I'm 18 the way its thinning I'll loose half my density by the time I'm 18 f*** that I'm gonna get some finasteride .

Ilia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in your case keep calm! everything is not so bad, it can be autoimmune process mask under androgenic allopecia. in my case I'm sure it is the cause, or autoimmune+genes+androgenic allopecia, i feel pain when touch head skin (when shedding goes)...
try health regimen in all ways for 1-1.5 year to see results! you can use rogaine 5% foam to protect nerves in this time cause you can see a lot of success stories only on minoxidil...

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@llia I feel so hopeless everybody on here tell me my hair looks good but you can we from that last pic it doesn't and ik its androgenic alopecia bc my grandpa has it on my moms side and all of his brothers or bald to

needwisdom101

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Shayan no f*****g sh*t you dumb *** dude don't you think I know this and you got to come at me and make me feel like hopeless thanks bro I'm now depressed after I read your post my mood whent from 100 to 0 in . maybe you didn't read threw the f*****g post where i said countless times I have no f*****g way to get propecia I can't use my parents credit card to buy it offline and my seem derm won't prescribe and my parents are dumb asses and don't even think I'm.balding so yeah I guess time is my worst ememny BC I'm tired and depressed of this I want to kill myself everyday and I cry myself to sleep. I understand your being honest with me but god you fucked me up I feel so hoplessss