15 Companies Developing Hair Loss Treatments And Their Current Statuses

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! I am Fuji Maru Kagurazaka.
I live in Tokyo, Japan. Thank you.

People suffering from thinning hair in Japan are said to be an estimated 12.6 million people.
It is impossible for only one doctor to save all people.
And since 2002 I explained about this treatment.
On September 25, 2010 to December 31, 2016, we opened a website dedicated to patients as well.

Androgenetic Alopecia (male pattern baldness) scientific validation site Get!
http://www.geocities.jp/kagurazaka_fujimaru/
View attachment 74009

Get! Forum (open discussion room)
http://6726.teacup.com/kagurazaka/bbs
View attachment 74010

It is the theme of the website.

Androgenetic Alopecia (male pattern baldness) science verification site to operate and manage Fuji Maru Kagurazaka Get! And Get! Forum (public discussion room) which is a bulletin board of the hotel are cerebral physiologists and Androgenetic Alopecia (male pattern baldness) original treatment We reaffirmed the medical achievement of a solitary genius doctor, Doctor of medicine · Dr. Hidehiko Takahashi who is the creator of the legendary medical institution clinic vita Bona who is the inventor of the program "Shin Alopecia Therapy" Doctor and doctor of medicine · Dr. Gensin Kuriyama who is successor of academic DNA and spirit · SINAGAWA SEASIDE CENTRAL CLINIC "Hair restoration and hair growth outpatient" research and medical activities are totally at the patient level It is a site to back up to.

I think there are probably spelling errors and grammar mistakes.
This is due to the translation function.

View attachment 74008

Bla bla bla... 12.6 Million bald Japanese kamikaze bomber and how much did your genius doctor heal with the holy tincture?

Why is this Doctor not rich like Warren Buffet by selling this all over Japan?

Why doesn't he want to share his wisdom with the world and even his on people?

He could have spread this easily or built even an entire hospital for this in 15-17 years, but nothing.

This forum is crazy and there are tons of people that claim that a special treatment would work better than other or that some of them are just scam, but you are my friend a total different category.

You are just like Reboost... You are not a honourable Japanese, please kill yourself and restore your honour by performing seppuku and spare us of your lies!

Even Brotzu is more credible..

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bla bla bla... 12.6 Million bald Japanese kamikaze bomber and how much did your genius doctor heal with the holy tincture?

Why is this Doctor not rich like Warren Buffet by selling this all over Japan?

Why doesn't he want to share his wisdom with the world and even his on people?

He could have spread this easily or built even an entire hospital for this in 15-17 years, but nothing.

This forum is crazy and there are tons of people that claim that a special treatment would work better than other or that some of them are just scam, but you are my friend a total different category.

You are just like Reboost... You are not a honourable Japanese, please kill yourself and restore your honour by performing seppuku and spare us of your lies!

Even Brotzu is more credible..

The development of new drugs will cost huge amounts of money and time.
It is impossible for a doctor to realize it.
Topical Finasteride of "HASSON & WONG" does not feel like getting approval of FDA for the same reason.

http://hairlosscure100.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-75.html

But Dr. Hidehiko Takahashi, was a doctor with a proven track record in developing new drugs in Japan.
We used all patent fee income for research.
Still I lived in a luxury residential area in Tokyo and there was a clinic.
He invented a wonderful substance.
It is a 5α reductase inhibitor, a substance called trans-communic acid.
It extracted from Chinese plants.

The action is very powerful and has no side effects.
I am sorry, but he is an unknown doctor globally and has not been evaluated.
Trans-Communic acid has already extinguished patent rights.
I believe that a global pharmaceutical company should commercialize trans - Communic acid.
He made a small laboratory and built a factory.
Then I opened a clinic and administered medicine only to my patient.
In Japan, this is the only way.

He is not an investor.

He is a researcher.

DrTkahashi.jpg

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

Last edited:

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
The thought of a sideless cure being present since 1998 makes me angry for all the people who went bald in the past 20 years. Also the way this Fuji Maru Kagurazaka always starts with the same hello! is irritating as f*** and his whole characters seems like a giant joke to mess with us. I want to believe, but rationally speaking I just want to say to ban this f****r and get on with it.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The development of new drugs will cost huge amounts of money and time.
It is impossible for a doctor to realize it.
Topical Finasteride of "HASSON & WONG" does not feel like getting approval of FDA for the same reason.

http://hairlosscure100.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-75.html

But Dr. Hidehiko Takahashi, was a doctor with a proven track record in developing new drugs in Japan.
We used all patent fee income for research.
Still I lived in a luxury residential area in Tokyo and there was a clinic.
He invented a wonderful substance.
It is a 5α reductase inhibitor, a substance called trans-communic acid.
It extracted from Chinese plants.

The action is very powerful and has no side effects.
I am sorry, but he is an unknown doctor globally and has not been evaluated.
Trans-Communic acid has already extinguished patent rights.
I believe that a global pharmaceutical company should commercialize trans - Communic acid.
He made a small laboratory and built a factory.
Then I opened a clinic and administered medicine only to my patient.
In Japan, this is the only way.

He is not an investor.

He is a researcher.

View attachment 74027

View attachment 74028

If the treatment this doctor is proposing since 1998 have the potential to cure most of us why isn't he like Tsuji ? why he isn't partner with some big pharma like Shiseido ? Ando also if you can't provide us with photos of your recovery from Norwood IV, atleast provide us with the ones from some of your other patients ? it's really hard to believe what you're saying, please give us a reason to believe.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even the slightest recovery would be amazing.

There is a lotion out there that could bring you back from 6 to 1 and mantain this status forever and this since 1998.

Proof it or sell it to us!

Man if true these asians are smart as f***

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thought of a sideless cure being present since 1998 makes me angry for all the people who went bald in the past 20 years. Also the way this Fuji Maru Kagurazaka always starts with the same hello! is irritating as f*** and his whole characters seems like a giant joke to mess with us. I want to believe, but rationally speaking I just want to say to ban this f****r and get on with it.
Yes the cure might already be here, it's just a matter of how far one is ready to go, as you can see in this case https://imgur.com/a/XL74b if you're ready to become a woman or f*** up your hormones you can get your hair back

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

There is an update of my blog and it is impossible to reply to everyone soon.

Mr. d3nt3dsh0v3l

Thank you for presenting the materials.
This is a post I posted on a web site I operated previously.
I am writing about trans - Communic acid.
For your information!

http://6726.teacup.com/kagurazaka/bbs?page=4&

Postscript A worldwide blog "Follicle Thought" and my blog have established a cooperative system.

http://hairlosscure100.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-78.html

01871.jpg

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

Last edited:

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

There is an update of my blog and it is impossible to reply to everyone soon.

Mr. d3nt3dsh0v3l

Thank you for presenting the materials.
This is a post I posted on a web site I operated previously.
I am writing about trans - Communic acid.
For your information!

http://6726.teacup.com/kagurazaka/bbs?page=4&

Postscript A worldwide blog "Follicle Thought" and my blog have established a cooperative system.

http://hairlosscure100.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-78.html

View attachment 74315
Omoshiroi desu

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just for curiosity can anybody ask the usual alibaba suppliers if they can make this trans communic acid and the eventual price? Not advising anyone to try without making sure of potential sides though.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it is 5alpha reductase inhibitor then we are better off making microdoses of finasteride/dutasteride solutions/injections coupled with dermarolling than slapping some unknown acid with unknown profile.

After all oral finasteride inhibits like 50-60% of scalp dht.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what I was talking about...

Lol my regimen is actually stronger than hers, and the amount of female hormones I take are far higher. 35mg of ethinyl estradiol is huge, plus 2mg of cyproterone acetate progesterone.
I also take 0.5mg avodart daily
2 x daily 5% minoxidil topical with 5% RU, 1% niacinamide and 2% Carnitine mixed in
75mg spironolactone (for minoxidil bloating)
3mg oral minoxidil (because anything above that turns me into a balloon animal)
Once weekly derma rolling
2ml castor oil orally
1% cetirizine topically
Plus a bunch of vitamins and sh*t.

I’m trying super hard.

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes the cure might already be here, it's just a matter of how far one is ready to go, as you can see in this case https://imgur.com/a/XL74b if you're ready to become a woman or f*** up your hormones you can get your hair back

It's unbelievable how there's been practically no research into estrogen's effects in the last 12 years. Here you have something that can already do what no company has come remotely close to, only the side effects make it untouchable. If only someone could replicate the downstream effects without the side effects of estrogen itself...