15 Companies Developing Hair Loss Treatments And Their Current Statuses

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's unbelievable how there's been practically no research into estrogen's effects in the last 12 years. Here you have something that can already do what no company has come remotely close to, only the side effects make it untouchable. If only someone could replicate the downstream effects without the side effects of estrogen itself...
Estrogen is the goddess hormone of hair. She giveth, and she taketh away. I’d know. I went through menopause at 21 and i started blading like a dude. Hairline recession and all. Luckily I can take hormone replacement, and the addition of minoxidil regrew my hairline. Sadly it doesn’t fix the overall hairloss issue and now I’m just balding like an older woman :/

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just on the topic of estrogen, I wonder why more guys haven’t tried products like Ell Cranell (17-alpha estradiol). There probably are some systemic sides but nothing on actually taking estrogen. You could always take DIM and saw palmetto to mop up the estrogenic sides.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whenever the old bastard get around to it, 2
Years ago. It puts the lotion on the scalp or it gets the bald again. Need I stress this anymore.
No you have to sell your soul to him....everyone is doing it wrong.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
No you have to sell your soul to him....everyone is doing it wrong.
I will sell my soul, my appendix, a kidney, half my liver, both boobs and ovaries for a hairloss cure. Take all the non vitals.
f*** it, take half of the vitals. My dying words will be “Do my hair in braids for the open-casket. I want everyone to see how great my hair is”.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will sell my soul, my appendix, a kidney, half my liver, both boobs and ovaries for a hairloss cure. Take all the non vitals.
f*** it, take half of the vitals. My dying words will be “Do my hair in braids for the open-casket. I want everyone to see how great my hair is”.
Sorry don't take souls, maybe you should ask Tsuji if the Italian Doctor ain't available xD

timberman

My Regimen
Reaction score
We need to inform all the hairloss researchers we know about these reults with estrogen. Would think most of them are well aware by now though..

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It puts the lotion on the scalp or it gets the bald again

lol'd at the image of the hairless talk forum community down a well in a basement whilst brotzu just hands the lotion down in a bucket.

At least we'd get some lotion.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol'd at the image of the hairless talk forum community down a well in a basement whilst brotzu just hands the lotion down in a bucket.

At least we'd get some lotion.
I would jump down the damn well for some lotion... provided that it works.
Revised statement: I would jump down the damn well for some clinically proven lotion with extensive double-blinded and randomised studies performed to back its efficacy.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would jump down the damn well for some lotion... provided that it works.
Revised statement: I would jump down the damn well for some clinically proven lotion with extensive double-blinded and randomised studies performed to back its efficacy.

Providing it works i will build the well

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That list has a few surprises in it:

1. Bimaprost dropped their product, although it is safe, according to the FAA (0.03%?).

2. Histogen, really delayed their opening. Surprised it cannot get off the ground in Mexico.
Way off the 2017 deadline, which surprises me.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That list has a few surprises in it:

1. Bimaprost dropped their product, although it is safe, according to the FAA (0.03%?).

2. Histogen, really delayed their opening. Surprised it cannot get off the ground in Mexico.
Way off the 2017 deadline, which surprises me.
What’s the new deadline?

If you have the cash to spare, there’s always just the option of buying bimatoprost online and using the 0.03% eye drop solution on your head. I take oral minoxidil which grows body hair, but it’s bimat that makes your hair really grow like weeds. Well, from what I have used on my eyelashes anyway, which is significant because my alopecia affects my eyelashes and eyebrows as well. Lucky me. But I can show you before minoxidil, during (oral) minoxidil, then with bimat. It’s pretty obvious, because my eyelashes started to grow really short and stumpy before minoxidil. minoxidil made them longer, bimat makes them longer, thicker, stronger and denser.

Attachments

• F49B67FF-EE64-449B-910A-C76E52B2581D.jpeg
    F49B67FF-EE64-449B-910A-C76E52B2581D.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 537
  • 8F5D23CF-D15E-48EC-8EA2-C243431D8695.jpeg
    8F5D23CF-D15E-48EC-8EA2-C243431D8695.jpeg
    193.5 KB · Views: 575
  • 318DD02F-4089-442F-952B-9051A9D7A58C.jpeg
    318DD02F-4089-442F-952B-9051A9D7A58C.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 501
Last edited:

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s the new deadline?

If you have the cash to spare, there’s always just the option of buying bimatoprost online and using the 0.03% eye drop solution on your head. I take oral minoxidil which grows body hair, but it’s bimat that makes your hair really grow like weeds. Well, from what I have used on my eyelashes anyway, which is significant because my alopecia affects my eyelashes and eyebrows as well. Lucky me. But I can show you before minoxidil, during (oral) minoxidil, then with bimat. It’s pretty obvious, because my eyelashes started to grow really short and stumpy before minoxidil. minoxidil made them longer, bimat makes them longer, thicker, stronger and denser.
I'm surprised that no one has said it yet but you're very attractive.

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
What’s the new deadline?

They are mentioning 2020 trials in USA. But Histogen has been strapped for cash for the last few years. I wouldn't count on them.
As far as bimatropost is concerned I think it has negligible effect on Androgenetic Alopecia. You have to take into account that eyebrows aren't affected by androgen receptors.

I'm guessing that you are sure that you are suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia? It isn't hair loss due to stress or hormoness?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s the new deadline?

Holy hell. Georgie is hot as hell