15 Companies Developing Hair Loss Treatments And Their Current Statuses

forlorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But I can show you before minoxidil, during (oral) minoxidil, then with bimat. It’s pretty obvious, because my eyelashes started to grow really short and stumpy before minoxidil. minoxidil made them longer, bimat makes them longer, thicker, stronger and denser.

Are those pictures with eyebrow makeup on?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are those pictures with eyebrow makeup on?
Yes. I fill them in because they are getting getting very sparse. I’ll attach a photo I took yesterday where you can sort of see how they are thinner without makeup on them.
Holy hell. Georgie is hot as hell[/QUOTE
Ah, thank you I guess!
They are mentioning 2020 trials in USA. But Histogen has been strapped for cash for the last few years. I wouldn't count on them.
As far as bimatropost is concerned I think it has negligible effect on Androgenetic Alopecia. You have to take into account that eyebrows aren't affected by androgen receptors.

I'm guessing that you are sure that you are suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia? It isn't hair loss due to stress or hormoness?
Yes I’ve had biopsies and all that done. I have extensive miniturisation. The eyebrow/eyelashes I beleive where due to be fact that I went through menopause at 21, and therefore my incredibly low estrogen affected facial hair, and at the time hairline, because before minoxidil I receded badly. With minoxidil I still get weird cycles of hairline recession and regrowth, but it does come back. The issues are now my overall diffuse loss and the top/crown of my head. I can manage to keep my lashes at least normal haha.
XD
All hail the new queen that can bring the undead finasteride/dutasteride corpses back!

Still she got eyebrows so thick that they alone are sufficient for Tsuji's method. Can't see a real hardcore hairloss.
lol. They used to be way way thicker. I have attacked a photo of them without makeup on the brows to show that they are actually quite sparse.

Attachments

• D6E4922B-AD73-4F86-9232-E8FD6AAC7C9E.jpeg
    D6E4922B-AD73-4F86-9232-E8FD6AAC7C9E.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 471

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
They are mentioning 2020 trials in USA. But Histogen has been strapped for cash for the last few years. I wouldn't count on them.
As far as bimatropost is concerned I think it has negligible effect on Androgenetic Alopecia. You have to take into account that eyebrows aren't affected by androgen receptors.
I actually ordered a heap from all day chemist recently because I’m interested in trying areas on my head. If it can at least thicken some of the hairs, i would be ok with this.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
XD
All hail the new queen that can bring the undead finasteride/dutasteride corpses back!

Still she got eyebrows so thick that they alone are sufficient for Tsuji's method. Can't see a real hardcore hairloss.
Did you notice how I never include the top of my head? Even though minoxidil regrew some of my hairline, it still never looked/looks right, and I still go through periods of recession. The top of my head is tons thinner, and my part is getting wider. In the second photo I also had lots of extensions in. I do an ok job of hiding it overall but to show you a comparison... I will attach a photo of what my hair was like before the hairloss, and then recently. I’m lucky I suppose that I had mountains of hair to begin with, but it’s sadly only taken 3.5 years to lose 70% or more of it, and still losing :(

also sorry everyone for hijacking the thread.

Attachments

• 87494921-41A9-4385-8679-ECAA6DB46935.jpeg
    87494921-41A9-4385-8679-ECAA6DB46935.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 429
  • EA0B01E3-4E8B-42D3-8495-B83C4AAD20B2.png
    EA0B01E3-4E8B-42D3-8495-B83C4AAD20B2.png
    449 KB · Views: 449

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. I fill them in because they are getting getting very sparse. I’ll attach a photo I took yesterday where you can sort of see how they are thinner without makeup on them.
I'm too lazy to search for a photo, but lost a good piece of my eyebrows too, sounds crazy for a men but if Tsuji works I want them back too...

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to search for a photo, but lost a good piece of my eyebrows too, sounds crazy for a men but if Tsuji works I want them back too...
You lose eyebrows from your hairloss too? Wow I never come across men who share a similar expeicne to me. I have met women who have.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you notice how I never include the top of my head? Even though minoxidil regrew some of my hairline, it still never looked/looks right, and I still go through periods of recession. The top of my head is tons thinner, and my part is getting wider. In the second photo I also had lots of extensions in. I do an ok job of hiding it overall but to show you a comparison... I will attach a photo of what my hair was like before the hairloss, and then recently. I’m lucky I suppose that I had mountains of hair to begin with, but it’s sadly only taken 3.5 years to lose 70% or more of it, and still losing :(

also sorry everyone for hijacking the thread.
Sorry for you, but I had hair thicker than yours and now I can see the skin on my vertex for the second time, because after my transplant 4 years ago I lost every other piece of hair except the transplanted ones.

God-damn it I get really sad when I I see your pics and people with good hair lose so much sh*t because of nothing but f*****g genes and retarded companies that ain't able to find something...

Edit: Yeah I lose eyebrows too and have absolutely no idea why. Realized it several years ago when I found an old pic of mine.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for you, but I had hair thicker than yours and now I can see the skin on my vertex for the second time, because after my transplant 4 years ago I lost every other piece of hair except the transplanted ones.

God-damn it I get really sad when I I see your pics and people with good hair lose so much sh*t because of nothing but f*****g genes and retarded companies that ain't able to find something...
I am very sorry to hear that :( I truly empathise. The worst feeling is having your hopes up and believing that maybe things will be ok, only to lose your hair gains. I had that with minoxidil. Honestly, I think I could live with just having thin hair, but the thing is it’s progressive, and it’s wont just be “thin” for long. It will be freakish. Like everyone else here, i am just desperate to stop this disease from ruining my hair and my life (not that it already hasn’t).

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Edit: Yeah I lose eyebrows too and have absolutely no idea why. Realized it several years ago when I found an old pic of mine.
Also have you ever had your hormones tested? I wonder if low testosterone could cause eyebrow loss in men like low estrogen does for me.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also have you ever had your hormones tested? I wonder if low testosterone could cause eyebrow loss in men like low estrogen does for me.
Nope hormones are ok, minerals, vitamins etc we'll balanced, damned full of stress, hypothyroidism maybe and genetic heritage nothing else..

İ think Shiseido could save your ***, in fact it's seems quite perfect for you if your donor area is resistant to hairloss.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope hormones are ok, minerals, vitamins etc we'll balanced, damned full of stress, hypothyroidism maybe and genetic heritage nothing else..

İ think Shiseido could save your ***, in fact it's seems quite perfect for you if your donor area is resistant to hairloss.
Nup. I’m diffuse. I doubt I really have any donor areas.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
chiming in to say my eyebrows started to thin as well ever since my hairloss got aggresive
Wow. Androgens aren’t supposed to affect eyebrows. I wonder what causes the facial hair thinning. I always put mine down to low estrogen, but my hairloss has always been really fast and aggressive too. For me, it’s like the eyebrows and eyelashes actually began to miniturise. The hairs themselves are thinner.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie

PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!

:D
No nudes but here’s two shameless gym selfies. Now all I have to do is wait for the angry Incels to call me a sl*t and it will be just another day on HairLossTalk.com for Georgie. Let the hatred commence.

Attachments

• 3483030F-03D6-4911-AFB9-1B7A83BE49B2.jpeg
    3483030F-03D6-4911-AFB9-1B7A83BE49B2.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 612
  • D95D95EC-A90A-4A10-B147-FD5A140F6E18.png
    D95D95EC-A90A-4A10-B147-FD5A140F6E18.png
    506.2 KB · Views: 594