11th World Congress For Hair Research To Take Place In 2019 In Barcelona

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Director of the shiseido rch-01 japanese trial Jiro kishimoto speaks at the conference 24 wed
maybe this time we could know about 2019 release or not

Extremely interesting presentations. If someone attend this event those at room Tramontana are among the most important ones.

Also having the chance to speak with the man in charge of Shiseido's trial, that alone should be enough.

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys...
Do gou know if Dr Tsuji or anybody from his scientific team will be attending.?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
barcelona 2019 congreso.JPG

It is a pitty

Aza

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can go. I’m in Europe and was thinking of going down to Barcelona anyway around the end of April for a trip. I’ll have flights covered so would only require some help for accommodation for the conference.

H

Reaction score
I can go. I’m in Europe and was thinking of going down to Barcelona anyway around the end of April for a trip. I’ll have flights covered so would only require some help for accommodation for the conference.
I'm surprised no one who wanted someone to go has replied to you yet. How much roughly would you think you'd be needing?

geomedic

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’ve been perusing this forum for a while but saw this thread and thought it would be worth registering so I can post.

I’ll be in spain for the month of April, and I am a medical student with a degree in biochemistry.

The student cost for this conference is €200, and I’m fairly well positioned to understand the scientific presentations. So yeah, I’m thinking about going. If no one else decides to go maybe we could crowdfund my registration fee or something and I could just stay in a hostel.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’ve been perusing this forum for a while but saw this thread and thought it would be worth registering so I can post.

I’ll be in spain for the month of April, and I am a medical student with a degree in biochemistry.

The student cost for this conference is €200, and I’m fairly well positioned to understand the scientific presentations. So yeah, I’m thinking about going. If no one else decides to go maybe we could crowdfund my registration fee or something and I could just stay in a hostel.
Can you show us any proof of your claims?

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your best bet would be to be verified by a trusted, well-known member on here. But, I don't even know who that would be anymore. It's too bad that people like Swoop and Hellouser are gone
Agreed. I'd trust you if he sent you his credentials though. Doesn't have to be some glorious member; no offense. Just someone who's been here for a few years and has a good reputation.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your best bet would be to be verified by a trusted, well-known member on here. But, I don't even know who that would be anymore. It's too bad that people like Swoop and Hellouser are gone
Both total jerks.
Thank God they're gone!

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Both total jerks.
Thank God they're gone!

@geomedic
Look at the hellouser threads before agreeing to anything.
And I'd like to see content from the congress on this board posted by a member as much as anyone.

Lots of people chipped into the pot, hellouser was kind of slow putting together information with photos etc and struggled to speak with a lot of keep people and make it to the important seminars.

He came under a lot of fire for it - I kind of felt bad for the guy as well as the people who had payed for him to go.

But just consider that.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@geomedic
Look at the hellouser threads before agreeing to anything.
And I'd like to see content from the congress on this board posted by a member as much as anyone.

Lots of people chipped into the pot, hellouser was kind of slow putting together information with photos etc and struggled to speak with a lot of keep people and make it to the important seminars.

He came under a lot of fire for it - I kind of felt bad for the guy as well as the people who had payed for him to go.

But just consider that.
Hellouser did a terrible job in every single aspect.
His recordings had the worst quality possible.
He missed important presentations and did not ask the people of interest very important questions.
Total failure!

But it wasn't his fault only.
The rest of the users (I did not partake!) only posted STUPID questions they wished they'd be answered.

This time I'm stepping in and, hopefully, you, losers, will listen. Otherwise, total failure is expected!

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know people going. I could ask them questions when they get back. Let me know what you guys want to know and I'll give it a shot. No guarantees obviously.

Do u know which presentations are they attending ?

K
Hellouser did a terrible job in every single aspect.
His recordings had the worst quality possible.
He missed important presentations and did not ask the people of interest very important questions.
Total failure!

But it wasn't his fault only.
The rest of the users (I did not partake!) only posted STUPID questions they wished they'd be answered.

This time I'm stepping in and, hopefully, you, losers, will listen. Otherwise, total failure is expected!

Most of the people here are not doctors, so thats is what to expect.

Hopefully, this time is better.