"you're A Man, You Can Have Kids When You're 90"

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
A friend recently asked me how a date went, I mentioned that it was clueless and I was disappointed. I'm very open and sincere, I said I worry that I'm running out of time at age 33. She said 33 is nothing, that I'm a man, I can have kids when I'm 90.

Let's parse that:

"You're a man, you can have kids when you're 90."

It's just f*****g amazing how clueless women can be when it comes to men. What she's doing here is basing her stereotype of men based off the richest, most powerful, most alpha men in the world which happens because she doesn't register the existence of other men.

Some issues with having kids when I'm 90:
- I want to be a dad as well as a sperm donor, rather than just a sperm donor;
- I will not find a woman that is 65 years younger, I can hardly get women in their 30s while I'm in my 30s;
- How can I change the baby's diapers if I can't even bend over to change my own?
- How will I accompany her to the ultrasound, if I have an appointment the next building over for a hip replacement?
- How will I see them walk the first steps, speak their first words, go to school, graduate, etc if I die of a heart attack before their first birthday?
- How will I have the energy to raise them if I'm in a wheelchair?
- How will I relate to them given that I was raised in the era before value space travel, human cloning, and teleportation?

I'm exaggerating a little bit for dramatic flair, but all of the issues still stand. Every decade make it harder to have children. Some women think men have no clock of our own, we do, it's just objective reality, unless we're Donald Trump, which contrary to what some people think most men are not.

The fact is that first of all cultural relatedness declines exponentially with time, and second of all the energy required to be an active parent also declines. My father was 43 at my sister's birth and 49 at my birth, I in turn got less of him. It's not because he wasn't trying, it's just that those six years made a difference. This is given a situation where my father was a man of above average health.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
A friend recently asked me how a date went, I mentioned that it was clueless and I was disappointed. I'm very open and sincere, I said I worry that I'm running out of time at age 33. She said 33 is nothing, that I'm a man, I can have kids when I'm 90.

Let's parse that:

"You're a man, you can have kids when you're 90."

It's just f*****g amazing how clueless women can be when it comes to men. What she's doing here is basing her stereotype of men based off the richest, most powerful, most alpha men in the world which happens because she doesn't register the existence of other men.

Some issues with having kids when I'm 90:
- I want to be a dad as well as a sperm donor, rather than just a sperm donor;
- I will not find a woman that is 65 years younger, I can hardly get women in their 30s while I'm in my 30s;
- How can I change the baby's diapers if I can't even bend over to change my own?
- How will I accompany her to the ultrasound, if I have an appointment the next building over for a hip replacement?
- How will I see them walk the first steps, speak their first words, go to school, graduate, etc if I die of a heart attack before their first birthday?
- How will I have the energy to raise them if I'm in a wheelchair?
- How will I relate to them given that I was raised in the era before value space travel, human cloning, and teleportation?

I'm exaggerating a little bit for dramatic flair, but all of the issues still stand. Every decade make it harder to have children. Some women think men have no clock of our own, we do, it's just objective reality, unless we're Donald Trump, which contrary to what some people think most men are not.

The fact is that first of all cultural relatedness declines exponentially with time, and second of all the energy required to be an active parent also declines. My father was 43 at my sister's birth and 49 at my birth, I in turn got less of him. It's not because he wasn't trying, it's just that those six years made a difference. This is given a situation where my father was a man of above average health.
Its like father a kid but have no time to be a father. The child will have to be raised by a step father you will know nothing about. I know men who had kids in their twenties and then again later in life with a younger women in their 50's and they said it was not as enjoyable due to their age.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems to me that it was a figure of speech, to say you still have time, you don't have an expiration date to make babies like women... no?

There's no expiration date, just an exponential decline with age in either the possibility of being a father, or the potential to engage in it properly and enjoy it fully.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have no expiration date.

Just freeze your eggs and implant them in another woman when you're 90.

You'll be a mother.

i dont think people realize how expensive that is to do that..if she is wealthy--yes its possible.

realistically, you cant have kids in your 90s male or female

you do have about 10 extra years then a woman in a viable biological sense--especially that you are a white collar worker who is not abusing body daily.

that is very different then a biological clock that is going to distinguish reproductive process unless wealthy.

what you prefer is now..which is fine.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont think people realize how expensive that is to do that..if she is wealthy--yes its possible.

realistically, you cant have kids in your 90s male or female

you do have about 10 extra years then a woman in a viable biological sense--especially that you are a white collar worker who is not abusing body daily.

that is very different then a biological clock that is going to distinguish reproductive process unless wealthy.

what you prefer is now..which is fine.

It's also expensive to be a sugar daddy.

Realistically if I get a 32 year old when I'm 49 it will be due to a financial imbalance.

My mother only saw my father (who wasn't even rich) as a wallet, chauffeur, etc. It's difficult to describe how awful that is.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Firstly, ask a permission from a child either he wants to be born.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting.

I have another wacky theory saying that couples where the woman is genuinely sexually attracted to the guy will produce a healthier offspring.

It's nature telling the female that her genes combined with the genes of that male will produce healthy children.

I'm glad you recognize that as wacky. It could be true, but we have no mechanism and no way to measure it.

I know that it's likely to indirectly true. Environment, both biological and social environment, matter a great deal. We have overwhelming evidence right now that embryonic environment (how a woman eats, feels, etc) has a significant impact on the child and on the whole life of the offspring. It affects everything ranging from sexual orientation, type I diabetes, obesity, autism, to attention deficit disorder, probably intelligence as well, independent of straightforward "genetics". Leave aside more obvious things like fetal alcohol syndrome.

[A feminist woman once told me that she believes fetal tobacco syndrome is made up].

Meanwhile, early childhood environment likely matters too, not just for outcome but just for general happiness. I would have had a better relationship with my father if my mother had not been so egocentric. Kids mimic their parents, I thus cringe whenever I see parents arguing in front of their kids.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's also expensive to be a sugar daddy.

Realistically if I get a 32 year old when I'm 49 it will be due to a financial imbalance.

My mother only saw my father (who wasn't even rich) as a wallet, chauffeur, etc. It's difficult to describe how awful that is.

equating financial imbalance with a sugar baby situation you actually weaken what can be a great point.

your going to probably have financial imbalance even with a woman your own age when you have kids..

at 49 you would probably be slowing down with work not working hard as your father (i differentiate between blue collar vs white collar)..it also gives you more time to be financially prepared for a family responsabilities.

Does not really matter either way because you prefer it to be now.

thats honestly all you have to say to people.' I prefer it now' without even explaining why.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
equating financial imbalance with a sugar baby situation you actually weaken what can be a great point.

your going to probably have financial imbalance even with a woman your own age when you have kids..

at 49 you would probably be slowing down with work not working hard as your father (i differentiate between blue collar vs white collar)..it also gives you more time to be financially prepared for a family responsabilities.

Does not really matter either way because you prefer it to be now.

thats honestly all you have to say to people.' I prefer it now' without even explaining why.

There might well be a financial imbalance now, if I meet a thirty year old woman tomorrow. My salary isn't elite, but it's above average. However I don't think that this financial imbalance would be the foundation of the relationship.

When women date men twenty years older I honestly assume that it starts with money. Perhaps not always true, but frequently true in that context for sure.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There might well be a financial imbalance now, if I meet a thirty year old woman tomorrow. My salary isn't elite, but it's above average. However I don't think that this financial imbalance would be the foundation of the relationship.

When women date men twenty years older I honestly assume that it starts with money. Perhaps not always true, but frequently true in that context for sure.

LOL you know you are preaching to choir on this one.
i always say if a younger woman is going with a much older man EVEN a HOT one a large part of it at least is usually money or status of his lifestyle.

Not the same thing as a Gold digger and sugar baby where the lack of anything else being compatible does not matter.

regardless it does not matter you want to be a young Father.

Just stand by that I would not let these women make you feel you have to explain it. Nothing wrong with wanting to be a young Father..Same as nothing wrong with men who dont appreciate it or want it until they are older.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I brought this up with her today, she held steadfast.

She said men can have kids at 90. Her example was David Attenborough. He travels and is in good health at 90, he can have kids (she claims), so men can have kids when they're 90.

I asked how I'm going to change diapers when I need to dial the nurse to change my own diapers. She said she doesn't plan on being in diapers when she's 90. Told her she'll probably be dead, and if not dead probably in diapers.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

She said men can have kids at 90. Her example was David Attenborough. He travels and is in good health at 90, he can have kids (she claims), so men can have kids when they're 90.

I asked how I'm going to change diapers when I need to dial the nurse to change my own diapers. She said she doesn't plan on being in diapers when she's 90. Told her she'll probably be dead, and if not dead probably in diapers.

no disrespect but she sounds a little dumb.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

LOL David. You most likely would be right. She is implying you will be so wealthy you will have live in help to take care of you and your kids. You just have to be the father which means pay for it all.:p