Your predictions for the year of 2021?

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I predict it’ll become the big 5 for the common hair loss sufferer: Breezula (CB), finasteride, Minoxidil, and Microneedling. So CB would definitely be more commonly used. And maybe from the increase in usage we can see what exactly is the most efficient way to apply it and whether or not it has a stronger effect when used with other treatments.

I think there’ll be more news about WAY-316606 from the Italian market.

I agree with this. And, we might also hear more in the next year or two about experimental drugs that increase Rictor (protein) levels for turning on hair growth.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am looking forward to Kintor's Phase II results early 2021 (or atleast H1). They are moving rapidly and their goal is to launch the product in 2022 in China and 2023 in the US

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only thing I'm mildly interested in that's coming early 2021 is from Applied Biology.

Considering I'm a non/mild responder to minoxidil, I'd probably try it if the data they release looks good.

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only thing I'm mildly interested in that's coming early 2021 is from Applied Biology.

Considering I'm a non/mild responder to minoxidil, I'd probably try it if the data they release looks good.
What did you think of the study results. I couldn't see a statistical significance from the data.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see ppl are more realistic right now, because, between 2016 and 2019, people were in an unbearable hype. We had Brotzu, Tsuji, Replicel and a lot of new promisses. "Drop your finasteride, because Brotzu is the real deal!"... hehehehehe

It sucks, but that actually brought a bit of life experience to some ppl: dream, but have your feet on the ground.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It will be same like 2020. Nothing. Only some papers and press conferences.

Miao

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know why winlevi didnt subscribed to get ema approvation. The only acne drug avaiable is accutune and everyone knows how much side effect this shits has. Anyone know if i can buy winlevi from usa and ship it to europe?

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The 2020 year is ending so it's a good time to start speculating about how 2021 will unfold.

These are mine predictions for 2021 about the state of current potential future treatments*:

Tsuji won't release sh*t (he won't even *announce* sh*t)
Stemson won't release sh*t and won't start clinical trials
Tissuse/J Hewwit won't release sh*t and won't start clinical trials
HairClone won't release sh*t
Shiseido won't release sh*t
Follica won't release sh*t
Samumed won't release sh*t
Breezula won't release sh*t
[Insert company doing hair loss treatment research] won't release sh*t

(*I hope will be wrong but I won't)

My only hope for 2021 is that Stemson will announce pre clinical studies on large animals. If they end the year still playing with mice I will throw the towel on them as well.

What are your predictions?
I think the only treatments we're going to get in 2021 is the Canadian Company "Applied Biology" 's Minoxidil Booster called "SULT1A1". The product has already been purchased by people in November of 2020, and the company is expecting a public market release in January 2021. Apparently would be good for non-responders of Minoxidil.

Then I believe the company "TripleHair" will release their hair loss product called "TH16". According to the results, there are some improvements in hair. The great thing about this product is that it's natural ingredients so it can come to market asap and is going to be available as an OTC product. The company is expecting to release it in 3rd Quarter 2021. This will probably be the best natural alternative to using Finasteride so it will be good because it doesn't contain finasteride so it won't have any nasty side effects.

So there are 2 things to look forward to that can hopefully make us hold some ground for some time until better and proper hair solutions come out in 2022/2023.

Also, something to be hopeful about is majority of the world will be Covid 19 vaccinated by mid-year to 3rd quarter 2021 so we will have a phenomenon called "Herd Immunity". So people and most importantly, hairloss companies in the pipeline, can go back to work uninterrupted anymore.

I think sometime in 2021 Tsuji will release some form of statement to give clarity on their situation. Definitely no releases of any sort. They might even say their completely discontinuing with their hairloss R&D.

Kintors Drug will begin Phase 3 in 2021.

J.Hewitt I feel is a scammer. Apparently the reason he can't go further with his hair loss project even though everything else is apparently already done, is because he can't find a single Cell Processing Company (CPC's) in Japan to work with his company because in Japan, apparently, the CPC's don't want to be associated with working with a hairloss competitor of the current giant in their market (Shiseido). I think that's BS that he can't find a single CPC in the whole of Japan especially when that's the only job he currently has to do and has been looking for almost a year. He mentioned Covid halted business and progress on that so after mid-year 2021 (which is when Japan's entire country will be vaccinated by - Ahead of the Japans 2021 Olympics games which will be held in 2021 July is what their planning - they want the Olympics to go on as a worldwide symbol of victory over COVID-19), J Hewitt won't have anymore excuses then as Japan should be permanently off lock down come mid 2021

Last edited:

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The 2020 year is ending so it's a good time to start speculating about how 2021 will unfold.

These are mine predictions for 2021 about the state of current potential future treatments*:

Tsuji won't release sh*t (he won't even *announce* sh*t)
Stemson won't release sh*t and won't start clinical trials
Tissuse/J Hewwit won't release sh*t and won't start clinical trials
HairClone won't release sh*t
Shiseido won't release sh*t
Follica won't release sh*t
Samumed won't release sh*t
Breezula won't release sh*t
[Insert company doing hair loss treatment research] won't release sh*t

(*I hope will be wrong but I won't)

My only hope for 2021 is that Stemson will announce pre clinical studies on large animals. If they end the year still playing with mice I will throw the towel on them as well.

What are your predictions?
Ok guys it's time for me to eat the proverbial crow.

I (happily) got my first prediction totally wrong.

In the hair loss treatment industry, when a company closes shop and it's main researcher becomes a tumb on the subject, it's almost always the case that something really bad happened and that research reaches a fatal dead end.

BUT NOT WITH TSUJI. I should gave more weight to this mans biography and eye of the tiger. The announcement of yesterday shows the man is not only smart but also a brawler that won't back from challenges no matter how big they are.

I'M SORRY TSUJI I WAS WRONG. GO FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT FOR US NOW!

Guys 2021 is off to a great start. Great things are coming!

tenor.gif

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
My prediction is you jizz all over stemson and and keep spazing out at Tsuji and there’s no way to ignore it