Your predictions for the year of 2021?

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This whole speculation stuff is nonsense. You’re just arguing about dates that neither of you hold any control over. How about we make a thread for each one of these when there are official statements by the company in regards to their progress
If I get 99% of my predictions right will you still think it was just non sense speculation of my part?

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think hair transplantation techniques (minimal scarring, larger graph survival rate, smaller donor damage rate) will come this year.
I agree with that. The fact that Dr. Zarev shoed that (under the right conditions) it's possible to extract 12K+ grafts via FUEwithout destroying the patients donor was the big highlight of 2020 IMO.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I get 99% of my predictions right will you still think it was just non sense speculation?
Big if. Takes into account how many predictions you’re making. Judging from all your other posts/threads you’re certainly already under 99% classification accuracy.

Also if were talking about classification accuracy... here’s mine: everything will fail. This holds the highest baseline accuracy as per experience not much has came out recently despite the countless startups. Therefore if you’re aiming to build a model that is speculation based you have to choose wisely in which you say are going to succeed otherwise the baseline model of predicting all failures will hold higher accuracy than “werefckd” genius, well thought out model.

This probably went over your head.

edit: not meant as hate, simply meant to showcase how dumb speculating what will come out is in terms of classification accuracy (statistical concept).

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"there fore you're aiming to build a model that is speculation based..."

man you're taking this too seriously

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
where the CEO said that?
He didn't. NoMoney is talking about something he doesn't have knowledge about.

EDIT: If he is talking about Organ Tech, the company is down under. Doesn't even make sense o bring them into the conversation anymore.

Last edited:

SAMY

My Regimen
Reaction score
Making a prediction for 2030 will make more sense, not much for 2021.
For years all campanys are still playing with mices :mad:

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am only anticipating samumeds phase 3 results and high dose fluridil. And maybe the announcement of some (early stage) effective treatment

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
my biggest highlight was tsuji failure =(
I agree with that. The fact that Dr. Zarev shoed that (under the right conditions) it's possible to extract 12K+ grafts via FUEwithout destroying the patients donor was the big highlight of 2020 IMO.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every decade we think "this time it's different." So far it hasn't been.

IMO hair multiplication research has been basically stalled at the same point for the last 15 years. Nobody has beaten the DP cell inductivity problem. Nobody else has come up with any strong commercial alternatives.

FUE transplants have been gradually improving this whole time. They have come a long way but I think the results are pretty maxed-out now. In another 10 years prices could get lower and perhaps the results more consistent. But I don't expect the best showoff cases to get any better than they are now.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think Stemson may start too
Oh please. They are the furtherst away

My prediction is that there will be at least 1 more useless 2021 prediction thread, 2 or 3 complaining threads, a handful of first timer threads asking if we think they are thinning, and you guys will suck stemson nut sacks some more and continue to diss on Tsuji about 500 - 1000 times.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just took a sh*t

inmyhead

Reaction score
I predict it’ll become the big 5 for the common hair loss sufferer: Breezula (CB), finasteride, Minoxidil, and Microneedling. So CB would definitely be more commonly used. And maybe from the increase in usage we can see what exactly is the most efficient way to apply it and whether or not it has a stronger effect when used with other treatments.

I think there’ll be more news about WAY-316606 from the Italian market.
Why are you p redicting CB? It will enter phase 3 during 2021.. so 2023 release is the earliest.. Meanwhile samumed is going to release Phase 3 results in spring.. if they are good, we could expect to have something in mid 2022.

Desolation

My Regimen
Reaction score
Samumed phase 3 results
Histogen week 26 assessment and final phase 1 results Q1
Follicum phase 2 results Q1

TripleHair will start phase 3 for their "therapy -17" product
and will release "therapy-16" in Q1.
Follica will start phase 3

I don't think anything of value will hit the market in 2021, but we will know more details about ongoing/upcoming trials.

Desolation

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes they might in Q4 but i am leaning towards early 2022. lets just hope their trial is a success. i am desperately waiting for a product to tackle hairloss other than the DHT angle.