You think this guy is balding ?

Fanjio

Reaction score
His name is John Abraham and is an Indian supermodel/ actor. Was recently voted the sexiest guy in Asia and also named among the ten sexiest men in the world. He has always been know for his good hair ( like Beckham ) and that is the reason I am posting this pic here.

still32.jpg

DHTvictim

Reaction score
WOW man i m shocked to see this pic. I have always been a fan of john. His hair were awesome in his last movie. Do you guys think that he is really balding coz in the pic above may be its because of gel and sun light...????Anyone else?? Coz i m not a good judge of thinning(even of my own)

GOD BLESS

DHTvictim

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Definetly balding. Great head shape and looks though. He will look good with a shaved head.

Somebody should start a fundraiser for hairloss cures. There are plenty of celebrities going through this.

pacinom

Reaction score
He is certainly not balding. Sometimes when you apply a lot of gel and your hair is relatively thinner or the lights are focussed in a certain manner you can get that impression. Definitely not loosing hair.

monitoradiation

Established Member
Reaction score
pacinom, I'm going to have to disagree. If this guy's not going bald, I need to stop taking finasteride. My hair looks way better than that even right after showering and standing under fluorescent lights. This man's hair is going.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Might be naturally thin hair covered with too much gel.

But to me it just looks like plain ol diffuse balding in a NW6 pattern.

s.a.f

Reaction score
He's not going bald, even the best hair in the world will show scalp under flash bulbs at that short length. Only time will tell but I'm betting 10 yrs from now he's still got hair.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I'd agree with that. Sometimes I think some of you guys lose perspective, I read that someone thought they were balding because he could see scalp when his hair was wet after a bath...Under harsh light and with a drenched scalp, it's normal to see some scalp :)

monitoradiation

Established Member
Reaction score
No... Hairloss is horrible, I think we all agree. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Actually... Maybe I would. It's like the last thing I'd ever want anyone to have.

My opinion on him going bald still stands, however. I just hope that he becomes proactive about it and run some fundraisers towards its cure like Christopher Reeves did for spinal cord injuries.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
i hope those saying he's not balding are right because that's how my hair looks when wet....

personally I think that's the early signs of going bald

s.a.f

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
I'd agree with that. Sometimes I think some of you guys lose perspective, I read that someone thought they were balding because he could see scalp when his hair was wet after a bath...Under harsh light and with a drenched scalp, it's normal to see some scalp :)

Too right, some guys on here think anything less than beaver pelt density = thinning.

Maybe they should try taking a shower with a woman sometime? :whistle:

Fanjio said:
This is what his hair looked like almost a year back..

dhan-dhana-dhan-goal-wallpaper-58303-5641.jpg

You cant compare that pic with the new one his hair is over twice as long and its not under the same strong lighting.

Anthony83

Established Member
Reaction score
this guy is a major supermodel? looks like a normal dude. and it is tough to say if he is balding, but based on his temples and the sides, i would say yes.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jesus..do you guys ever relaise that hair thins out a bit as we get older even when we dont have male pattern baldness?? no man over 30 has the hair he has when he was 17. This guy is not balding. He is thinning due to age. Happens to 9 out of ten men that ARE NOT balding. Hell have hair till hes 60 albeit slightly thinner. it happens.

barcafan

Reaction score
Hey news flash, Thinning Hair on men is male pattern baldness.

im pretty sure a 'mature' hairline is also male pattern baldness, but for whatever reason ceases to progress.