You might be more trustworthy if...

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
After reading all this, I don't think you guys are meeting the right women:woot:

Fred is young but dang, Swingline. What age are you shooting for? Early 20's? Man, I hope not. They are basket cases, bro.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
After reading all this, I don't think you guys are meeting the right women:woot:

Fred is young but dang, Swingline. What age are you shooting for? Early 20's? Man, I hope not. They are basket cases, bro.

Trust me my lady is 10 years older than I.... They don't get any less baskety so might as well take a hot lunatic

resu

Reaction score
Women my age look 10 years older compared to me because where I live it's very sunny and they all have to go toast in pools and beaches as soon as May until October, the result is that when they reach 25-27 those wrinkles start to look a bit heavy, plus once you add up all the drinks, garbage food, smoke and the club life it's like they age at a double rate. A lot of the couples I see are very odd, the guys look young but the women look old, it's like a 20 year guy dating a younger aunt, it really looks like that. This is why I need hair basically, that and because it makes me happy to have hair. Women complain that old men like younger women but then they really let themselves go once they reach the late 20's.

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think the key is to find the ones that do not follow the herd and dodged The Wall. Plenty of chicks out there like that. The are also receptive since they are pretty frustrated with the fat, slovenly males they encounter. Most don't seem to care a whole lot about hair either.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women my age look 10 years older compared to me because where I live it's very sunny and they all have to go toast in pools and beaches as soon as May until October, the result is that when they reach 25-27 those wrinkles start to look a bit heavy, plus once you add up all the drinks, garbage food, smoke and the club life it's like they age at a double rate. A lot of the couples I see are very odd, the guys look young but the women look old, it's like a 20 year guy dating a younger aunt, it really looks like that. This is why I need hair basically, that and because it makes me happy to have hair, always did. Women complain that old men like younger women but then they really let themselves go once they reach the late 20's.

THIS

Ive now learned women age MUCH faster than men. My girl in the matter of a couple years went from dating someone who looked a bit holder but hot to me feeling like Im dating my moms friend. We get so many looks when out its starting to get depressing. It honestly makes me feel old now. I tell her when we met she used to wear tight jeans and push her tits out, now its ALWAYS black stretch pants..... then she wonders and whines why I wont have sex with her.
She has this saying "you have an old soul" because I like a lot of classic rock and retro stuff but everytime she says it its like talking to my grams and I want to punch her... HARD! I started telling her to stop saying it because its aging her.
I really just want someone a bit younger now. They tend to have their own interests and lives. When women get older they get WAY more co dependent than I like. Im a pretty solitary person at times and like to do my own things and hobbies. Young girls just tell you to go then, older ones want to know "why dont you want to spend time with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :("

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you stay with her swingline?

I have a lot of money vested in this house we have and she wont pay out or sell it. She is delusional and would rather live a complete lie and have a show piece younger "boyfriend" then be happy. Shes a status person who likes to have an outward appearance never caring if the interior is falling apart. She has mental issues.
There is a lot going on. NEVER buy into something together, have YOUR OWN things (which I still did) and let them move in... get a pre nup if you are getting married (Which I never will).
I cant afford to ditch this money and just say "hey heres the house"
I have talked to her, she doesnt listen, Ive even suggested an open relationship. She just says Im being rude and mean.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, I told myself I would never make that kind of mistake. Buying together, getting married, being trapped if she has a kid.

Women are vicious, they will milk you until you have no dignity left if you let them. I don't understand why people all want these things, because they are told that they should?

I want to have kids but that's about it, I don't want to drown myself in debt and being chained to a women for the rest of my life, only to divorce me and take half my possessions and my kids.

Yup,
I never had a desire for children, nor my brother. My sis swore she never would either but had one at near 40. Me and my brother think she was sort of pushed into it by her husband but shes happy and enjoys having it so I wont **** on her parade. I actually like my sis.

I have also never had the desire to get married. Though when I had the looks this wasnt an issue, like my brother who still has perfect hair. You just go out and meet someone, you look like the swinging untamed sexy bachelor. When you start to lose them and go bald then you just give off the vibe you're a lonely weirdo no one wants.
She doesnt want to milk me for money, I wont say that. She has a great job and makes great money. Without my rentals she actually has a high salary than me. Again she just likes the illusion of being a successful woman with a younger boyfriend. Shes at an age where if the relationship is "fun" is irrelevant, where I still like to have fun and would like some sexual interaction, I just dont find her sexually appealing.

Getting married is just something society forces on you for tax purposes. Same with kids. here in the states if you are responsible and DONT have kids you pay more in taxes, its such BS.
men get pushed into it by women because the girls want their $20K "special day". I say then just do a ceremony for ****s and giggles. Leave the law out of it, then when you are sick of each other, which 50% do, you can just walk. So long as you havent split the costs of a house that is.

I do have a legal contract I demanded we write prior to the purchase. I could enforce that. But I also have a lot going on personally right now and no backup plan so I want to get my ducks in a row and money for legal fees if needed.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes! Doing a fake ceremony, that's what I've always suggested. But people just make fun of that idea, especially the ladies of course.

Also revealing of the true nature of women. They don't care about having a symbolic romantic marriage because they love you.

They want an actual legal contract to own your balls until she's tired of you and wants to have sex with younger men again.

Thing is you will need to find a more career oriented girl then. Stay away from the retial chicks or girls in college taking BS courses like "history". ALSO stay AWAY from girls claiming they want to be "teachers"..... thats a big no no.

Why they need that legal paper is because they are usually slouchers who have the house wife dream and yes will eventually leave you having you pay support and alimony (if you have alimony there).

Personally Id go Drew Peterson on her before paying her out ANYTHING monthly!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
You also own other properties swingline? Darn, you well off :)

not really, pretty broke. Like i said when you live in the US they tax hard working responsible people who have no children. Then on top of it I live in CT where you are either rich or poor. The middle class are only there to be taxed to pay for poor people who pump out children slave labor for the rich.
Everything I have is hard earned by me from the ground up and probably why I lost my hair and look so weathered now anyway. Take it from me, if you live in the US just milk the system like everyone else, you cant get rich with hard work, you will only be pushed back down by those who are better off.

resu

Reaction score
My brother rents a house together but he's near 40 and his girlfriend is around my age 28 I think. He's tall and not balding but he's those type of guys that let themselves be bossed by the women to the point even I feel embarrassed and I have nothing! Even have less hair by the year. Still if you look young and are in shape I can see how it would be hard to relate to women your age or a bit younger. The odd couples I see I think is a recent thing, my uncles looked older than my aunts yet these days even couples in the late 20's early 30's it's the opposite, I think it's the fact that back then people didn't go to clubs every week (or ever) and women didn't start smoking so young at 14-15 while still in high-school, also the beach thing we didn't have so many cars so people had to stay at home.

Hope you get your situation sorted swingline747 , having to deal with balding is already enough misery for a man to handle.

And yes bald men look shady to others, it is what it is.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
not really, pretty broke. Like i said when you live in the US they tax hard working responsible people who have no children. Then on top of it I live in CT where you are either rich or poor. The middle class are only there to be taxed to pay for poor people who pump out children slave labor for the rich.
Everything I have is hard earned by me from the ground up and probably why I lost my hair and look so weathered now anyway. Take it from me, if you live in the US just milk the system like everyone else, you cant get rich with hard work, you will only be pushed back down by those who are better off.

I have a friend who rented his own appartment for like 600€/month and moved to Bali where he does nothing but surf and bang hot tourists. He worked in a multinational corp.he just snaped one day and took off.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who rented his own appartment for like 600€/month and moved to Bali where he does nothing but surf and bang hot tourists. He worked in a multinational corp.he just snaped one day and took off.

Time for me again to sign in to the jellyschool...

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
And yes bald men look shady to others, it is what it is.

Your statement above is practically giving people permission to hate the bald. It is what it is. Your acceptance of others prejudice to my kind is the same as saying "It's OK that all those people hate you based off the way you look." It's not OK and it's not right. I don't know your Norwood but if you found yourself on the other end of the microscope, having to constantly field others unsavory behavior towards you then perhaps you wouldn't be so passive and accepting of your plight. Baldism is an injustice that persists due in part to the permissible attitude you just exhibited Resu.

Shame on you and shame on them.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your statement above is practically giving people permission to hate the bald. It is what it is. Your acceptance of others prejudice to my kind is the same as saying "It's OK that all those people hate you based off the way you look." It's not OK and it's not right. I don't know your Norwood but if you found yourself on the other end of the microscope, having to constantly field others unsavory behavior towards you then perhaps you wouldn't be so passive and accepting of your plight. Baldism is an injustice that persists due in part to the permissible attitude you just exhibited Resu.

:agree:

resu

Reaction score

You can't change people's perceptions on baldness it's too engrained in our society to be mocked, if they don't like your appearance from the get go they won't even bother. I'm short and I don't command any authority, no one is going to be intimidated by a 1,70m fella. What do you want me to do? It doesn't bother me to be short, I wished I was taller but even when it's not on my mind people do seem to remember me of my height. Balding and short is game-over for me, discrimination is a human faculty and yes I accept the rules as they are, people may change once they meet you but that first impact is what it is and that's what I was going at.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You can't change people's perceptions on baldness it's too engrained in our society to be mocked, if they don't like your appearance from the get go they won't even bother. I'm short and I don't command any authority, no one is going to be intimidated by a 1,70m fella. What do you want me to do? It doesn't bother me to be short, I wished I was taller but even when it's not on my mind people do seem to remember me of my height. Balding and short is game-over for me, discrimination is a human faculty and yes I accept the rules as they are, people may change once they meet you but that first impact is what it is and that's what I was going at.

I can see how it would be easy to think that way. Other demographics in the past that have been met with severe prejudice over time have come to be accepted and even embraced by society, and thus become protected entities. Baldness be it man or woman is not a protected entity in our society and as you yourself say it becomes permissible to mock and demean us while simultaneously downplaying the suffering THAT THEY ARE CREATING!!! So because I'm bald that makes me a creep?! Despite being a hard working loving parent just trying my best to get by I have to be branded with some stereotype because of my genetics? Nobody is standing up in my defense, calling out offenders as "Baldists". Yes it's unfair and I wish society can grow up and evolve past this silly vain prejudice for baldness and embrace us amongst the whole. But that may as well be science fiction, Gene Rodenburry style.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
The difference with these other demographics is that they consisted of men and women. Baldness is overwhelmingly a male plight. Society does not care about men.