Yep, It Came Off During Sex... Crap!

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
Punk b**ch Mr Slaphead started this whole sh*t w his fuckass antics calling gay like an 11 yr old. Nice job u f*****g clown

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I can pretend to be him if it makes the very few of you feel better.

Hello simpletons, my apologies for being away for a while. It was 'cause ;);) my autism sense was tingling and noticed someone looked at me the wrong way on the flight home, and I had to set him straight. He said he still thinks my eye is lazy. I had to let him know that still is a filler word, and even though I too use it, this is not up for debate, as when I assert a point, it is not an opinion, it's factual. When I offered to combat him, he proceeded to dominate me because I actually have poor depth perception for some odd reason. He then stole my fake Rolex and now I have nothing to pose with on Grindr. With my final moments before going unconscious, I told him I'd find him one day, knowing my threat was truly empty the whole time.

How are you simpletons doing?

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can pretend to be him if it makes the very few of you feel better.

Hello simpletons, my apologies for being away for a while. It was 'cause ;);) my autism sense was tingling and noticed someone looked at me the wrong way on the flight home, and I had to set him straight. He said he still thinks my eye is lazy. I had to let him know that still is a filler word, and even though I too use it, this is not up for debate, as when I assert a point, it is not an opinion, it's factual. When I offered to combat him, he proceeded to dominate me because I actually have poor depth perception for some odd reason. He then stole my fake Rolex and now I have nothing to pose with on Grindr. With my final moments before going unconscious, I told him I'd find him one day, knowing my threat was truly empty the whole time.

How are you simpletons doing?
Haaaaahaaaaahaaaaaa lmao
Best forum post ever, hands down
SHREDDED him with this one lol